Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 17, 2018  7:34 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:31 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Octa is terrible. That's why its not banned. Way better alternatives for a Driver than Octa.
I know but shouldn’t it be banned along with Outer if it’s so rare. The reason why Octa is banned is because it’s so good

No, just because its rare doesn't mean it should be banned. Outer is both extremely powerful and rare that its banned because of unfairness in the meta. Not one other Disc so far can beat Outer.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:34 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I know but shouldn’t it be banned along with Outer if it’s so rare. The reason why Octa is banned is because it’s so good

No, just because its rare doesn't mean it should be banned. Outer is both extremely powerful and rare that its banned because of unfairness in the meta. Not one other Disc so far can beat Outer.
And that was my point in the first place. Outer should stay banned because it is so op
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Not one other Disc so far can beat Outer.

jury is still out on that

8’ proof might be superior
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:52 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Not one other Disc so far can beat Outer.

jury is still out on that

Why I said "so far", because we don't know what the future holds.
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:52 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: jury is still out on that

Why I said "so far", because we don't know what the future holds.

well 8’ proof is out now, not the future, and early tests indicate it is superior. these needs time to corroborate, so i’ll cede that to you. 

but either way it’s now a completely different meta compared to when outer was banned
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:25 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Why I said "so far", because we don't know what the future holds.

well 8’ proof is out now, not the future, and early tests indicate it is superior. these needs time to corroborate, so i’ll cede that to you. 

but either way it’s now a completely different meta compared to when outer was banned

Yeah, the meta has changed. 8'P has a lot of potential.
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:25 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Why I said "so far", because we don't know what the future holds.

8'P and 8P both have a good chance against Outer in opposite spin lad which basically means that Outer is just an A ranked part. Not S rank
Outer is honestly outclassed or equal to 8’P. So what if it’s becoming more common? It’s not like it’ll dominate like it would’ve before
If you burst before you out spin your opponent dose the disk even matter then no it dose not so I would like to see outer unbanned.
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: If you burst before you out spin your opponent dose the disk even matter then no it dose not so I would like to see outer unbanned.
Most Choz beys dont burst that often. Maybe thats why we need a new attacker.
Sorry to post here, but what was the weight of Outer again?
(Oct. 17, 2018  10:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Sorry to post here, but what was the weight of Outer again?
A little more then 22grams.
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: If you burst before you out spin your opponent dose the disk even matter then no it dose not so I would like to see outer unbanned.

Bursts are a lot rarer now because stronger teeth
I'm confused as to why Outer is so good in terms of LAD. Why is Spread or Ring not equal?
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:19 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm confused as to why Outer is so good in terms of LAD. Why is Spread or Ring not equal?
Bc of its Owd...kinda like Ring
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:19 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm confused as to why Outer is so good in terms of LAD. Why is Spread or Ring not equal?

The Spread and Ring weren't AS heavy as Outer and they were VERY thin ( this decreased their burst resistance and made it easier for other beyblades to K.O it ) 

P.S : I have spread and I use it for Stamina combo , but it gets EASILY K.O(ed)
[OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_

Dear god
9000 rupees for a fake zeus
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:49 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_

Dear god
9000 rupees for a fake zeus

It's also under "jewelry" for whatever reason. It also seems to think it's a set of 4 from the name?
I was just wondering what u guys may think about the competitiveness of the lyft frame and how u think it might do in the future ps plz tell me good combo with this
After watching Valt's wV break in the Anime, and having a friend with an Achilles, (The kid literally thinks he's the best in the state) I may just test a new prototype beyblade i'm making on it
First of all , the name is ' Lift ' , Second , it SCRAPS a LOT ( even with a tall driver , such as Volcanic ) , Third , it is already outclassed by Bump , Fourth ( I saw in a video , that stock vl with ' Lift ' losed to vl ( without lift ) , by a very large amount of time
[Image: eamxco.jpg]

[Image: 33vnblg.jpg]

I love this combo colour scheme. Alter Chronos .7S.At. The black At works well with the whole black colour scheme, the yellow ring works with the gold on the aC layer somewhat. That shiny black 7 just looked fantastic, and really just works nicely to darken the beyblade. The Star frame has a nice matt black and the angular look just looks cool, and the layer itself has a great translucent black and gold colour scheme with the silver switch and it's glittery.
(Oct. 19, 2018  6:16 AM)Justj11. Wrote: I was just wondering what u guys may think about the competitiveness of the lyft frame and how u think it might do in the future ps plz tell me good combo with this
Lift is a very competitive frame in the wbba deck. Why? Because is 0 Lift (Down Skirt) Bearing beats 0 Bump Bearing in opposite spin.
Thats basically what Lift is good for. ( No wonder at the last tourney...I was trying to trade with you Smile Any way with all that being said...it still sucks alot.
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:47 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  6:16 AM)Justj11. Wrote: I was just wondering what u guys may think about the competitiveness of the lyft frame and how u think it might do in the future ps plz tell me good combo with this
Lift is a very competitive frame in the wbba deck. Why? Because is 0 Lift (Down Skirt) Bearing beats 0 Bump Bearing in opposite spin.
Thats basically what Lift is good for. ( No wonder at the last tourney...I was trying to trade with you Smile Any way with all that being said...it still sucks alot.

Wait a minute, are you saying that Lift is competitive because it has better LAD than Bump? That's not how that works.