Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 16, 2018  4:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:42 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I tested it a bit,I have same results ,but I borrowed it from somebody so testing was not much
You can clearly say he was Addy Austin

Of course bro,I don’t know how to tag,it was him

And I didn’t have his permission,and that’s a little rude bro,chill
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:12 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You can clearly say he was Addy Austin

Of course bro,I don’t know how to tag,it was him

Sorry if it was rude T o T. But he is a member on WBO, you can clearly give him Credits. You do not need to reply this.
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:14 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:12 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Of course bro,I don’t know how to tag,it was him

Sorry if it was rude T o T. But he is a member on WBO, you can clearly give him Credits. You do not need to reply this.

Ok,last off topic post,I though we need permission before saying things like that,and no problem,as long as it isn’t serious it’s cool
(Jul. 11, 2018  3:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  2:52 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Yeah that was infinity !
and your philosphy about an area not having competitiveness i totally disagree with as the kids did not had beys and we lended them parts to choose from , which is why weird combos happen but again even if they happen it is solely to a bladers choice and you cannot criticise him not being Competitve.

It Doesn't seems like that. You And Sagar always Win (Atleast most of the time). 
I have experienced kids not being competitive in First Tournament. But now in unofficial, they give me a tough challenge.

Come and join us for tag team tournament. You will know what is real challenge
I saw a name somewhere for a bladder I’ve never heard of, could someone tell me who is Gou? I thought souh but souh was mentioned separately in the same post.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:17 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I saw a name somewhere for a bladder I’ve never heard of, could someone tell me who is Gou? I thought souh but souh was mentioned separately in the same post.

I think that is Gabe from first season.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:17 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I saw a name somewhere for a bladder I’ve never heard of, could someone tell me who is Gou? I thought souh but souh was mentioned separately in the same post.
Gabe, the leader of Lui's team ,what's the name again?
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:20 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

It was a post about what cho z bladers would be in which international teams.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:20 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
Name of the team is Rideout.
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Shouldn't he have the Eclipses? Those are the ones he has in the manga right?

he owns every rare beys , he use all of them in the manga.
Hi @[Battleburst], I moved your posts (and the conversation following them) from the Winning Combinations thread to be here.

Anytime something feels rather random/off-topic (and you don't think a new thread or another thread would work), feel free to bring it here. Or you can always PM the other person and have a conversation that way.
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:49 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
Hi @[Battleburst], I moved your posts (and the conversation following them) from the Winning Combinations thread to be here.

Anytime something feels rather random/off-topic (and you don't think a new thread or another thread would work), feel free to bring it here. Or you can always PM the other person and have a conversation that way.

Thanks a ton ,frostic
It’s official it’s going to be part of orb aegis combo, now that’s it’s released into a less rare set it would be unbanned snd allowed into comp play now everyone would be able to get their hands on one, I was looking at buying a blue version looks amazing but wasn’t allowed at the time but now I have to search around 

nice to see it’s becoming Into comp hopefully when OA’s combo releasing 
Sorry if posted it in wrong section or something but I thought I’ll share and see what people think 
;)
Outer is banned because it has phenomenal OWD
it’s becoming common soon though ?
so everyone would have the option to get one I understand at the moment it’s very expensive and rare but soon not to be
(Oct. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Outer is banned because it has phenomenal OWD

And its rarity. Before the reshuffle set, the only way to get Outer is with Orichalcum and that Bey is both rare and expensive to get, making those who got Orichalcum the best Blader in stamina just for having the Disc. With the new reshuffle set, Outer won't be as rare to get and will be available for everyone.
But I don't think this community will really budge on the fact that it's gonna become more common. It's just 2 Op (That was a pun BTW). It'll dent the META big time...
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:20 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: But I don't think this community will really budge on the fact that it's gonna become more common. It's just 2 Op (That was a pun BTW). It'll dent the META big time...
Actually Outer isnt actually that Op in todays meta if it were to be unbanned. Dont get me wrong it will still be one of the top Disks in the game...but not game breaking to the point that everyone will have to use it to win.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:20 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:  It'll dent the META big time...

Maybe that would be a good thing imagine attack beyblades being able to hit ohter beyblades more times befor it stop spining.
i support a reassessment of the outer ban

it’s a competive part and things have changed a lot since it was originally banned
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Outer is banned because it has phenomenal OWD

And its rarity. Before the reshuffle set, the only way to get Outer is with Orichalcum and that Bey is both rare and expensive to get, making those who got Orichalcum the best Blader in stamina just for having the Disc. With the new reshuffle set, Outer won't be as rare to get and will be available for everyone.
If that’s the case then Octa should be banned too
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:26 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: And its rarity. Before the reshuffle set, the only way to get Outer is with Orichalcum and that Bey is both rare and expensive to get, making those who got Orichalcum the best Blader in stamina just for having the Disc. With the new reshuffle set, Outer won't be as rare to get and will be available for everyone.
If that’s the case then Octa should be banned too

Octa is terrible. That's why its not banned. Way better alternatives for a Driver than Octa.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:31 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:26 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: If that’s the case then Octa should be banned too

Octa is terrible. That's why its not banned. Way better alternatives for a Driver than Octa.
I know but shouldn’t it be banned along with Outer if it’s so rare. The reason why Octa is banned is because it’s so good