Beyblade Random Thoughts

I may end up using my freshly broken gV to make a V6 valkyrie, sort of like the new one, but instead of zinc for the metal on the layer, brass for lighter yet harder hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYh-vtOm_Vg

Although this is FAKE , It looks COOL !

ITS FAKE !!
When Lost Longinus first came out: Oh my god this Layer is so heavy!

Now: Wow this Layer is so light
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYh-vtOm_Vg

Although this is FAKE , It looks COOL !

ITS FAKE !!

It’s a concept drawing for Sr, saw it in a left burst video
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:37 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: When battling with my friend
His lost Longinus flew out of the stadium ,and hit me in that place located below the belt
It was pretty painful

Not gonna lie that's actually pretty hilarious
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:02 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: When Lost Longinus first came out: Oh my god this Layer is so heavy!

Same for God Valkerie : The layer HAS SPRINGS !! ( And Pretty much useless )

more random thoughts :
* I think Free and Fubuki know that Aiga has Dark power ( Both Free and Fubuki start with F )
* In ep 28 of Super Z we will see Xander using bX ( NOT CONFIRMED ) , So , this means that , since Xander trained Xean , and the ORIGINAL owner of Xcalibur evolution can use it THEREFORE , Ken ( it he is alive ) can use hK , that Kyle has !!
*I think Phi is giving Aiga some DARK power and Extracting Aiga's GOOD power , that means , Phi is making Aiga his PUPPETS ? ( So, that he can use Aiga for all his DARK works ?? )
(Sep. 24, 2018  3:58 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:02 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: When Lost Longinus first came out: Oh my god this Layer is so heavy!

more random thoughts :
* I think Free and Fubuki know that Aiga has Dark power ( Both Free and Fubuki start with F )
* In ep 28 of Super Z we will see Xander using bX ( NOT CONFIRMED ) , So , this means that , since Xander trained Xean , and the ORIGINAL owner of Xcalibur evolution can use it THEREFORE , Ken ( it he is alive ) can use hK , that Kyle has !!
*I think Phi is giving Aiga some DARK power and Extracting Aiga's GOOD power , that means , Phi is making Aiga his PUPPETS ? ( So, that he can use Aiga for all his DARK works ?? )
Dark energy is in the Burst show now?
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:15 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  3:58 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Same for God Valkerie : The layer HAS SPRINGS !! ( And Pretty much useless )

more random thoughts :
* In ep 28 of Super Z we will see Xander using bX  ( NOT CONFIRMED ) , So , this means that , since Xander trained Xean , and the ORIGINAL owner of Xcalibur evolution can use it THEREFORE , Ken ( it he is alive ) can use hK , that Kyle has !!
*I think Phi is giving Aiga some DARK power and Extracting Aiga's GOOD  power  , that means , Phi is making Aiga his PUPPETS ? ( So, that he can use Aiga for all his DARK works ?? )
Dark energy is in the Burst show now?
Ya , Now all series of beyblade have DARK energy !!
(Sep. 24, 2018  3:58 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

I don't think so. I know it is out class but it is a good counter for xcalius x3. Here is a video I made you can see the difference it for the hasbo only format it is still good in my opinion https://youtu.be/EOLsHnbYqx4
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:47 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  3:58 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Same for God Valkerie : The layer HAS SPRINGS !! ( And Pretty much useless )

I don't think so. I know it is out class but it is a good counter for xcalius x3. Here is a video I made you can see the difference it for the hasbo only format it is still good in my opinion https://youtu.be/EOLsHnbYqx4
Why would you counter an attack type with a attack type? That seems odd to me.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:47 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I don't think so. I know it is out class but it is a good counter for xcalius x3. Here is a video I made you can see the difference it for the hasbo only format it is still good in my opinion https://youtu.be/EOLsHnbYqx4

It isn't odd, I Use zA on Destroy against wV Xtreme , and utilise the stalling power to Hit when Winning Valkyrie's Stamina is drained. Other thing can Be going Head on and use Z Slash (if a skill called luck is with me) KO it out
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:47 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I don't think so. I know it is out class but it is a good counter for xcalius x3. Here is a video I made you can see the difference it for the hasbo only format it is still good in my opinion https://youtu.be/EOLsHnbYqx4

It work when I test it out. Just look at the video and you can see for your self.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Why would you counter an attack type with a attack type? That seems odd to me.

It isn't odd, I Use zA on Destroy against wV Xtreme , and utilise the stalling power to Hit when Winning Valkyrie's Stamina is drained. Other thing can Be going Head on and use Z Slash (if a skill called luck is with me) KO it out
That sounds cool , but I feel that (there or their) are better solutions then a balance attacker.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:14 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It isn't odd, I Use zA on Destroy against wV Xtreme , and utilise the stalling power to Hit when Winning Valkyrie's Stamina is drained. Other thing can Be going Head on and use Z Slash (if a skill called luck is with me) KO it out
That sounds cool , but I feel that (there or their) are better solutions then a balance attacker.

HS destroy is the bey, I had pretty good results from tests
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:07 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Why would you counter an attack type with a attack type? That seems odd to me.

It work when I test it out. Just look at the video and you can see for you self.
I guess it has a little bit of use.

(Sep. 24, 2018  5:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:14 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: That sounds cool , but I feel that (there or their) are better solutions then a balance attacker.

HS destroy is the bey, I had pretty good results from tests
Im confused hS or zA? Your not making sense?
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:19 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:07 PM)Jman jman Wrote: It work when I test it out. Just look at the video and you can see for you self.
I guess it has a little bit of use.

(Sep. 24, 2018  5:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: HS destroy is the bey, I had pretty good results from tests
Balance--Attack Combo, Hell Salamander 0B Ds is good/Great
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:19 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I guess it has a little bit of use.

Balance--Attack Combo, Hell Salamander 0B Ds is good/Great
Ahh...now that makes sense. Thx for clarifying fo me.
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:32 AM)KnifeJuggler Wrote: MEMBER BANNED
1. It's Magikarp.
2. you are spamming.
3. I tagged @[Mage] For you
Edit - @[Mondragon] Did you banned them, I didn't saw any other mod online

Edit 2- It was Jinbee Sahab XD
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:32 AM)KnifeJuggler Wrote: MEMBER BANNED
1. It's Magikarp.
2. you are spamming.
3. I tagged @[Mage] For you
Edit - @[Mondragon] Did you banned them, I didn't saw any other mod online

Edit 2- It was Jinbee Sahab XD
Did he do something wrong?
Did anyone else notice the problem on the wiki in the QR Code section where the QR Code for the Elemental Xcalius X3 is the same on both, just rotated 90 degrees, and only one of them has the source of the Code?
Yo guys! So does anyone know why spriggan doesn't have a cho z form???

If any1 knows about that then plz contact me
(Sep. 25, 2018  12:30 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Yo guys!  So does anyone know why spriggan doesn't have a cho z form???

If any1 knows about that then plz contact me

Umm actually, it might.
[Image: lol.jpg]
Because of the dual spin, people think it's Spriggan. Which it probably is but looks kinda rP-ish
I know this is random , but does anybody realize that Cho Z beys are just as heavy as 4D beys with a heavier disk/frame
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:10 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I know this is random , but does anybody realize that Cho Z beys are just as heavy as 4D beys with a heavier disk/frame

Did Back in April .....