Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 01, 2018  6:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So Hasbro Cho Z's are going to be called Slingshock?
The Rail Rush Battle Set looks good, but Slingshock?
Switch Strike sounded so cool, hoped they would give series a better name too.
Hopefully it grows on me.

No, Slingshock is the drivers. The Beys are Turbo Beys.
(Sep. 01, 2018  6:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So Hasbro Cho Z's are going to be called Slingshock?
The Rail Rush Battle Set looks good, but Slingshock?
Switch Strike sounded so cool, hoped they would give series a better name too.
Hopefully it grows on me.
I dont care unless they give some weird recolours
Big bang pegasus - twin nemesis.12.under.reboot

Similarities

Big bang pegasus - twin nemesis

Both of them have upper attack and smash mode

Under is a pink coloured frame and pegasus has a pc frame of the same Colour

Final drive and reboot both are the same

Gravity destroyer - legend spriggan.gravity.yeilding
I guess Sling Shock Means riding on rails if u remember Ray Vs. Frankie in Beyblade Og Series they battled their beys on roads

In stadiums
Wow, my tiny blue Hasbro launchers launch cho-z beys muuuch better than the TTs i have (l/r light launcher and b-39 string launcher). They never stop to impress me, the only problem is the size. They are extremely hard to grab. I know TT launchers i own are not the best made so far by the company, but still i'm amazed by that power difference.
P.S. i have them since late 2017!!!
(Sep. 02, 2018  5:32 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Wow, my tiny blue Hasbro launchers launch cho-z beys muuuch better than the TTs i have (l/r light launcher and b-39 string launcher). They never stop to impress me, the only problem is the size. They are extremely hard to grab. I know TT launchers i own are not the best made so far by the company, but still i'm amazed by that power difference.
P.S. i have them since late 2017!!!

if the problem is the size,try to attach other hasbro launchers to it to make more grip
Just thought of this; what if Dead Hades owner works with Hazard Kerbeus? After all, they both are from the Underworld..
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:02 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Just thought of this; what if Dead Hades owner works with Hazard Kerbeus? After all, they both are from the Underworld..

With that logic The owner of dead Hades should be the one that runs an organization and Kyle is like a bodyguard. The ruler of the underworld, Hades. And the guard dog at the gates Kerberus.
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:02 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Just thought of this; what if Dead Hades owner works with Hazard Kerbeus? After all, they both are from the Underworld..

Same thought,though wrote it in another thread before
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Same thought,though wrote it in another thread before

I didn’t see it, sorry if you thought I stole your idea lol

Also, I don’t know why, but I have a strange feeling Theodore will own Dead Hades, probably because his Snake Pit identity looks like Dead Hades color scheme.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:43 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Same thought,though wrote it in another thread before

I didn’t see it, sorry if you thought I stole your idea lol

Also, I don’t know why, but I have a strange feeling Theodore will own Dead Hades, probably because his Snake Pit identity looks like Dead Hades color scheme.

Hey,no problem,relax,no hard feelings
Also I guess that could be the case ,but the name does not have an h .
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:33 AM)MWF Wrote:

With that logic The owner of dead Hades should be the one that runs an organization and Kyle is like a bodyguard. The ruler of the underworld, Hades. And the guard dog at the gates Kerberus.

With the same logic hades is the king of underworld so
With kerbeus as the guard your theory is correct
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:43 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I didn’t see it, sorry if you thought I stole your idea lol

Hey,no problem,relax,no hard feelings

I suppose so, but then again Red Eye owned Legend Spriggan, so a I guess if Theodore goes into his Snake Pit identity it wouldn’t really count..?
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:08 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey,no problem,relax,no hard feelings

I suppose so, but then again Red Eye owned Legend Spriggan, so a I guess if Theodore goes into his Snake Pit identity it wouldn’t really count..?
But Red Eye was Shu, S-Spriggan. Theodore in his snake pit identity to does not have a name starting from H.
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:15 AM)marutti Wrote:

WHat combo are you using on it
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:27 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:

WHat combo are you using on it

It's just default Blaze Ragnaruk combo.
bR.4C.Fl
Thanks for sharing this marutti! The layer looks gorgeous!
But, how did you get one? Wasn't it elementary school students exclusive?
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Maybe he asked a kid to do it for him.lol
D...did.. anyone see the Hasbro Winning Valkryie or from now on Wonder Valtryek? To be honest, that layer colour really good.
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

I bought it on ineternet 3200 yen
(Sep. 03, 2018  8:23 AM)Suhasini Wrote: D...did.. anyone see the Hasbro Winning Valkryie or from now on Wonder Valtryek? To be honest, that layer colour really good.

Goodness gracious ,they didnt put any ridiculous recolours
Hey guys,any final verdict on cr,I know it’s late but still,can it take out hs
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:13 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,any final verdict on cr,I know it’s late but still,can it take out hs
cR and hS!? No way, cR as a layer is not that great.. I don't think it can take down hS.