Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 17, 2018  5:29 PM)Bananareaper Wrote: same.

One word posts are not allowed on here.
Anyways, I somehow got a "LETAI" rc dragoon, bootleg or something else?
(Jul. 18, 2018  2:17 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  5:29 PM)Bananareaper Wrote: same.

One word posts are not allowed on here.
Anyways, I somehow got a "LETAI" rc dragoon, bootleg or something else?

LETAI?
Letai isn't an official brand to my knowledge, so I'm pretty sure that's fake.
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Letai isn't  an official brand to my knowledge, so I'm pretty sure that's fake.

It didn't have a brand on the box, it had English and japanese, so I'm guessing it is a fake, my little bro's launcher prongs were ripped off since someone took it apart before he got it, anyway, as long as I have some sort of plastic Gen, i'm content.
Does anybody have slightly gummy teeth when using Jolt or Yard on nL and red mG?
I agree to those who want Zeus to return. Zac's absence disappointed fans and he should make a Super Z comeback!
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:30 AM)Jman jman Wrote: A super z  blast jinnius

Eh, maybe, but a Super Z Zeus is more likely
So ya'll know that the naming squad of TT just came from Science and Math class bringing out all that λ(Lambda) and '(Dash or Prime) shenanigans so it got me thinking if they could make a 12' cuz that's 1st(pun intended) priority cuz that's really chipping beys and hurting a few (there has been complaining)and if that's not reasonable for some reason then maybe a little more wieght could be added?

Let me know about your thoughts.
Wow wow.. slow down. Sisco confirmed for episode 18? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:56 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Wow wow.. slow down. Sisco confirmed for episode 18? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??

Who says Sisco is confirmed for ep 18 ?
(Jul. 19, 2018  8:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So ya'll know that the naming squad of TT just came from Science and Math class bringing out all that λ(Lambda) and '(Dash or Prime) shenanigans so it got me thinking if they could make a 12' cuz that's 1st(pun intended) priority cuz that's really chipping beys and hurting a few (there has been complaining)and if that's not reasonable for some reason then maybe a little more wieght could be added?

I really don't see them redoing disc 12 to be honest. If they had to, it would have happened during hS. 
But if in future a disc 12' comes, what you have said should surely be top priority. 
And more weight!! So true! It's so light! Definitely more weight, and a little more blunt contact points so that it doean't damage other beyblades
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  8:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So ya'll know that the naming squad of TT just came from Science and Math class bringing out all that λ(Lambda) and '(Dash or Prime) shenanigans so it got me thinking if they could make a 12' cuz that's 1st(pun intended) priority cuz that's really chipping beys and hurting a few (there has been complaining)and if that's not reasonable for some reason then maybe a little more wieght could be added?

I really don't see them redoing disc 12 to be honest. If they had to, it would have happened during hS. 
But if in future a disc 12' comes, what you have said should surely be top priority. 
And more weight!! So true! It's so light! Definitely more weight, and a little more blunt contact points so that it doean't damage other beyblades

The disc on the new Fafnir looks like 12 so I was guessing that it’s gonna happen then...
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:47 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I really don't see them redoing disc 12 to be honest. If they had to, it would have happened during hS. 

The disc on the new Fafnir looks like 12 so I was guessing that it’s gonna happen then...
Crazy area sad it is not 12,he said it is similar but not accurate,
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:48 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:47 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: The disc on the new Fafnir looks like 12 so I was guessing that it’s gonna happen then...
Crazy area sad it is not 12,he said it is similar but not accurate,

That’s why it could be 12’. Similar but not it... Look at 1 and 1’.
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:06 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:48 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Crazy area sad it is not 12,he said it is similar but not accurate,
Nice logic.
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:06 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Nice logic.

You wrote it in the quote itself but yeah, that’s why I stated what I did...
OH sorry,also people are saying sisco is confirmed for episode 18,so I have a theory,what If sisco is the owner of dead hades.he has the resemblance and the episode is about the ghost ship soooooooooooo..........(this is pure speculation and probably will not happen,just had a thought).
In the manga , A BATTLE HAPPENS ( Revive Pheonix VS Vice Leopard ) and winner is ....... Revive Pheonix ( Phai )
Yeah,Laban got wrecked
My choices:

1. Kukulcan
Yes, Buster Excalibur has stolen its "trademark gimmick" but Cho-Z can provide it with an upgrade and its own unique Performance Tip. This thing had the potential to be a beast, but it was released so late in the God Series metagame. Oh, and its colour scheme is amazing.

2. Jinnius
Its gimmick is unique but didn't work on the level it should have. Cho-Z is a chance to right that wrong. Upgrade the layer, gimmick and performance tip and making it a real defensive beast. Jinnius deserves a second chance to garner some fans -- it was a Beyblade of the Big 5, after all. 

3. Wyvern
Who doesn't want to see an upgraded Atomic? Wyvern has been a staple for each upgrade of Burst since the beginning, so it clearly built a strong fanbase. Let's continue that.

4. Regulus
Similarly to Jinnius, this Beyblade was hugely hyped because of its appearance, but the performance was severely lacking. The Performance Tip and the layer (especially the teeth) were both disappointing but had potential.

5. Garuda
The nightmare itself, Garuda, needs to return to cause fear for an entirely new series, Cho-Z. 

@Cuza Ackerman 1 I really love your choices, too. I would be shocked if Kreis Satan and Alter Chronos didn't receive an upgrade, honestly. They were main characters. However, Behemoth is likely going to be forgotten.

@CrazyAries Odin is very cool. I think the addition of metal would suit it perfectly. Additionally, Hasbro seems to be a huge fan of re-colouring it, so maybe they'll release it as an exclusive? Zeus is another great choice, and surprisingly loved by TT. Trident should've already received an upgrade. If they do Toko dirty like that, I'll be livid. Bahamut is amazing, but I'm doubtful Unhappy
Anyone got any popular beyblade discord channels?
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: Anyone got any popular beyblade discord channels?

so far none of them I would consider popular but there is a few I can invite you to.