Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's Bullcrap. Sorry, had to.
I ordered around 20 hms saint beast boosters and got zero Dragoon MSUV. I also didn't get any Pisces from RBV2.

I need to always stay away from random boosters. Bey-God hates me
(May. 07, 2009  8:27 PM)Giga Wrote: That's Bullcrap. Sorry, had to.
Dumb Rimshot
Bey-God. Neat.
May Brad be blessed with Bey-Gods word as he sells his Plastic Beyblades.
Brad = Beypriest?

He preaches the word of the Beygod in our Beychapel.

Beywiki = Bible
WBO Forums = Church
Yikes sorry to hear about that pull Deikailo, must feel like a waste now.
(May. 07, 2009  8:28 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I ordered around 20 hms saint beast boosters and got zero Dragoon MSUV. I also didn't get any Pisces from RBV2.

Dumb Rimshot
Try 5 gray Gaia Dragoons. Then you'll know my pain.
Almost as bad as 4 bulls.
Damn, that sux guys. Maybe I shouldn't buy random boosters. Lips_sealed
Depends really. I bought a few RBV 2's since the only blade I didn't like out of that set was bull.

RBV1 is a real potshot though, it's either Aries or nothing.
Leone.
Four bulls.... that sucks, but at least you didn't get 4 Sagittario's.
Exactly, I will still get a RB if I don't have any of the blades from them, which would be most of them. The first one just kinda sucked......
I'd like one saggitario for collection purposes...

..but four bull...

lol thinking it over,

Bakugan = the devil of Beytheism
TT Hongoli - Antichrist.
(May. 07, 2009  8:54 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Exactly, I will still get a RB if I don't have any of the blades from them, which would be most of them. The first one just kinda sucked......
Waiting for Random Booster Volume 3. Just about everything in it has it's use.
(May. 07, 2009  9:44 PM)Giga Wrote: TT Hongoli - Antichrist.
Hasbro = Judas Iscariot
Just watched the first episode of the new series, I have a feeling that Kyouya dude is gonna be another Kai Uncertain
Azuma = Church Store (<== No that didn't work D: )
(May. 07, 2009  9:44 PM)Giga Wrote: TT Hongoli - Antichrist.
lmao!

I don't know if we should delve into this any further. It might be considered religious. I would love to make a spoof thread for this if it isn't.
Roto forem.
And so they came to the church of the bey, and Libra spun, defeating all in it's wake.
A bottom was sent from Takara above, it's glory surpassed only by it's flatness, and it's rubberyness.
Libra was struck from it's pedestal, and it fell to whence it came, forever damned as was TTHongli.
And so was said in the book of dieddead46: Chapter 1, verse 6.
k I think we get the point guys...
(May. 07, 2009  10:14 PM)Khel Wrote: k I think we get the point guys...
Sorry, over killed it Tired...
(May. 07, 2009  8:28 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I ordered around 20 hms saint beast boosters and got zero Dragoon MSUV. I also didn't get any Pisces from RBV2.

I think I must be a Random Booster god or something.

Three HMS 5 Saint Beasts Boosters, three Dragoon MS UV's! 16 RBV2's, five Pisces (balanced by five Bull hahaha)! I wonder what Brad will get in his RBV2's, hopefully we can all have two Pisces, at the very least.
(May. 07, 2009  9:48 PM)Azuki-san Wrote: Just watched the first episode of the new series, I have a feeling that Kyouya dude is gonna be another Kai Uncertain

he's not, kyouya actually has a personality
Can't believe I just realized the new releases come out on Beyday. Grin