Beyblade Random Thoughts

Do yoy guys know if the 13 disk chips away other beyblades like 12 did?
(May. 13, 2018  1:11 AM)Acob Wrote: Do yoy guys know if the 13 disk chips away other beyblades like 12 did?

It doesn't, it's not as sharp as the 12 core disc
(May. 13, 2018  1:41 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: can someone tell me what is OWD?

Outward weight distribution
If I had no idea what OWD was it would've sounded like a Weight Disk.
(May. 12, 2018  2:41 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: probably bc its more free spinning than the Atomics from RBV6 and GCS. the ring spins better and the ball rolls faster than most Atomics that usually stops at a certain point.

Really? I have one and it isn't anything special in comparison to my other Atomic Drivers. Maybe I'll open my other one.
(May. 13, 2018  3:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote: If I had no idea what OWD was it would've sounded like a Weight Disk.

I mean, weight is the key word in both terms... :p
Does anyone have idea about the weight of the driver Jolt?
(May. 13, 2018  5:43 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Does anyone have idea about the weight of the driver Jolt?

According to Zyeyo's unboxing, 6.1 grams
Is Hit actually unbalanced towards it's point of "contact"?
Am I the only one that thinks that it would be so beyond awesome if the name for Anubis wasn't Acid Anubis or Atlas Anubion, but Assassin Anubis, Or have 12 Beyblades named after the 12 titans from Greek mythology as well as 13 beys named after the 12 Olympians plus 1 for Hades from Greek Mythology?
how much does the Gold Armored Version of Metal Facebolt weigh? how much in comparison to MF-H and a regular MF? The wikia says it is the heaviest of facebolts so far, but some of the info there is a bit off, so I wanted to confirm my question here.
Also, Did we find the owner of psychic phantom in that manga reading?? Finally!!
https://goo.gl/forms/LSUWxfQLGvgSYcdu1 My new beyblade team I didn't know where to put it so i'll put it here
anyone going to respond to my previous post?
(May. 13, 2018  9:09 PM)marutti Wrote:
Thanks for the upload Marutti! 
Now O_O and Chocked_2... Where did the cool, calm and quite Souu go? It's like when he battles, he gets into the Zone.. and 15:26!! Hole in Ranjiro's Hair, Aiga you are great, lol..

(May. 14, 2018  8:27 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: anyone going to respond to my previous post?
Acid sounds a little too much for a beyblade IMO and Atlas just sounds weird.
(May. 14, 2018  5:10 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Also, Did we find the owner of psychic phantom in that manga reading?? Finally!!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-05-14_at_2.05.54_PM.png]
I don't know why but he looks Punjabi to me (From Punjab, India)(Only Sikh)
so about my question... anyone gonna answer it?
(May. 14, 2018  5:10 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Also, Did we find the owner of psychic phantom in that manga reading?? Finally!!

I though Stan was P2's owner in the manga Chocked
(May. 14, 2018  10:31 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Do people see now? P2 never had an actual owner, nor did Ifrit. There was never a true owner for those Beys in the manga. They are only there to be fodder to those actually being advertised.
(May. 14, 2018  11:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  9:09 PM)marutti Wrote:
Thanks for the upload Marutti! 
Now O_O and Chocked_2... Where did the cool, calm and quite Souu go? It's like when he battles, he gets into the Zone.. and 15:26!! Hole in Ranjiro's Hair, Aiga you are great, lol..

(May. 14, 2018  8:27 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: anyone going to respond to my previous post?
Acid sounds a little too much for a beyblade IMO and Atlas just sounds weird.

I meant about having Hasbro or TT making a bey for the 12 Olympians (Greek Gods), Hades and the 12 Titans.

(May. 14, 2018  10:31 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

By Stan, do you mean Stan Hamburg, or what?
(May. 15, 2018  2:39 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  10:31 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I though Stan was P2's owner in the manga Chocked

By Stan, do you mean Stan Hamburg, or what?

yeah,he used P2 in the manga
hmmm... I need to read it then.
to be honest when i first saw the teaser for Hell Salamander i thought "hey. that color of red looks a lot like the one on psychic phantom"

i thought it was a chouzetsu psychic phantom