Beyblade Random Thoughts

The moment I saw the post of the Chinese New Year gK I immediately visited ebay and ordered it.
Good god, I hope that the box won't be damaged. I usually don't care about such things, but this box looks epic. Damn, that Kerbeus pic on the left.
I'm in love rn. My first Burst bey to stay in box, haha.
I wonder, will Blast Jinnius' gimmick work with tower and a random core disk, like 7 or 0, and a random frame, like meteor or bump, and if it does, how much more defence will it gain?
(Mar. 25, 2018  6:49 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I wonder, will Blast Jinnius' gimmick work with tower and a random core disk, like 7 or 0, and a random frame, like meteor or bump, and if it does, how much more defence will it gain?

Next to none
(Mar. 25, 2018  6:49 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I wonder, will Blast Jinnius' gimmick work with tower and a random core disk, like 7 or 0, and a random frame, like meteor or bump, and if it does, how much more defence will it gain?

bJ's gimmick will probably work even if its higher that most beys, the rising part would most likely be hit sometime during the battle. 
The gimmick actually doesn't help after its been activated. When the rising part is still retracted, it can still cushion a attack which causes the part to rise. Once it has risen, the underside of the rising part becomes exposed. When hit, it will do more damage to bJ than when the part hasn't risen.
(Mar. 25, 2018  7:11 PM)Mage Wrote:

bJ's gimmick will probably work even if its higher that most beys, the rising part would most likely be hit sometime during the battle. 
The gimmick actually doesn't help after its been activated. When the rising part is still retracted, it can still cushion a attack which causes the part to rise. Once it has risen, the underside of the rising part becomes exposed. When hit, it will do more damage to bJ than when the part hasn't risen.

Sad. It's gimmick is to take more damage.
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:39 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Have any of you guys ever waited nearly two months for receiving a bey purchased on eBay with standard shipping? Every other ones I ordered before arrived within a month or so. Should I call it lost?
I've ordered Reqiem from Taiwan on February 5th. Shipped on February 21st. It's ok as seller has almost 100% feedback and price was regular.
The problem came at some Customs Inspection. It's on retention since March 2nd.
Not sure what will happen, although I do trust seller.
I've bought more than 10 Takara beyblades by eBay but never seen such retention.
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:39 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Have  any of you guys ever waited nearly two months for receiving a bey purchased on eBay with standard shipping? Every other ones I ordered before arrived within a month or so. Should I call it lost?

You should probabaly just keep waiting a little longer. Sometimes ordering something from Ebay takes a long time to get the item.

If you don't trust the seller, then wait a little longer, and if its taken two months, just order a new one
Just something random I have to share:

(Mar. 25, 2018  4:40 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: it says stamina but it's bursting x2? Maybe it's defence but prototype box says stamina? If so,  I'd like to see 5under loop.

The bey on the box is definitely Hasbro's Xcalius X2. I've got this bey a week ago and I don't know if it's a general nerf or if it's just mine, but it gets bursted by literally everything, including S2 and E2. And you know what? I was curious what would happen against gK.H.R (the 3on3 Battle Booster one).
And it got bursted. By gK... so you see, no false advertisement.
Hasbro: We don't know what we are changing, but one thing is for sure, we roll out buffs&nerfs with a dice.
(Mar. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Just something random I have to share:

(Mar. 25, 2018  4:40 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: it says stamina but it's bursting x2? Maybe it's defence but prototype box says stamina? If so,  I'd like to see 5under loop.

The bey on the box is definitely Hasbro's Xcalius X2. I've got this bey a week ago and I don't know if it's a general nerf or if it's just mine, but it gets bursted by literally everything, including S2 and E2. And you know what? I was curious what would happen against gK.H.R (the 3on3 Battle Booster one).
Hasbro: We don't know what we are changing, but one thing is for sure, we roll out buffs&nerfs with a dice.

That's not Hasbro's X2 in the box, that's TT's Xcalibur being bursted. Hasbro has not release an X2 with it's sticker details. The reason that X2 is being bursted on the box is because Guardian Kerbeus is still a Defense Type layer. Even though it has Heavy and Revolve, making it a Stamina Type combo.

Takara Tomy never used Hasbro renders. Thry only use their own renders.
(Mar. 27, 2018  4:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Just something random I have to share:

That's not Hasbro's X2 in the box, that's TT's Xcalibur being bursted. Hasbro has not release an X2 with it's sticker details. The reason that X2 is being bursted on the box is because Guardian Kerbeus is still a Defense Type layer. Even though it has Heavy and Revolve, making it a Stamina Type combo.

I think it was simply a joke about the low burst resistance of Hasbro X2. (I don’t know if Hasbro X2 is really so terrible, though)
(Mar. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  4:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That's not Hasbro's X2 in the box, that's TT's Xcalibur being bursted. Hasbro has not release an X2 with it's sticker details. The reason that X2 is being bursted on the box is because Guardian Kerbeus is still a Defense Type layer. Even though it has Heavy and Revolve, making it a Stamina Type combo.

I think it was simply a joke about the low burst resistance of Hasbro X2. (I don’t know if Hasbro X2 is really so terrible, though)

wait. hasbro X2 has low burst resistance? I didn't knew that...
(Mar. 27, 2018  7:12 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it was simply a joke about the low burst resistance of Hasbro X2. (I don’t know if Hasbro X2 is really so terrible, though)

wait. hasbro X2 has low burst resistance? I didn't knew that...

I don't know, either.
But I think this is what Howaitonekon means...
(Mar. 27, 2018  9:19 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  7:12 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait. hasbro X2 has low burst resistance? I didn't knew that...

I don't know, either.

I've just asked son if ever played against Hasbro X2. He watched it, and played against on (Hasbro) tournament.
Says that bursts itself much more than bursts other (Hasbro) beyblades.
(Mar. 27, 2018  11:15 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  9:19 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't know, either.

I've just asked son if ever played against Hasbro X2. He watched it, and played against on (Hasbro) tournament.

What combos was the Hasbro X2 on? Because the synergy between the Tips spring tightness and the Layers slope tightness plays a factor into Hasbro's Burst Beyblades burst resistance.
On hasbro non-ev evolution packaging for starter and single packs, they're bursting tt ragnuruk.
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:35 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: On hasbro non-ev evolution packaging for starter and single packs, they're bursting tt ragnuruk.

I was talking about TT using their own renders, not Hasbro.

Edit: Unless you're talking about you just noticing the Hasbro Beyblade Burst packaging of the Beys bursting Ragnorok, which people have noticed since the beginning, and not at all what I was talking about gK bursting X2 and the X2 was Hasbro's X2, which makes no sense at all how they come to that conclusion, but also me not realizing its a joke...

Stupid joke tbh...
Unrelated to the previous post, my parents are grounding me. I might be back may/June or even July. I'll occasionally post at school with computer access. So long, till Tuesday.
(Mar. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it was simply a joke about the low burst resistance of Hasbro X2. (I don’t know if Hasbro X2 is really so terrible, though)
Yep, it was just a joke

(Mar. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait. hasbro X2 has low burst resistance? I didn't knew that...
I didn't know that either... I've bought it thinking it would be quite decent. But it bursts against almost everything. Could be just mine though, maybe I've picked a bad mold.

(Mar. 27, 2018  11:15 PM)iiggoor Wrote: I've just asked son if ever played against Hasbro X2. He watched it, and played against on (Hasbro) tournament.
Yep, I've noticed that as well so far. It's definitely better with Extreme (X seems to have good springs), but I don't really know. It feels extremely loose anyways.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:28 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Is using a TT driver on Hasbro legal?

No, it's not.

They don't even fit anyway, not without forcing them both in.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

They don't even fit anyway, not without forcing them both in.

they actually do
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:50 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote: They don't even fit anyway, not without forcing them both in.

they actually do

No, they don't. Not in most cases they don't. Most of the people I talk to can't fit it in without forcing it in and I can't either.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:50 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: they actually do

No, they don't. Not in most cases they don't. Most of the people I talk to can't fit it in without forcing it in and I can't either.
That's actually right. They dont fit. Hasbro driver on TT bey ( disk doesnt matter) does work. But not TT driver on a Hasbro Layer. Exeptions are the Newer god beys like god valkyrie and Kreis satan. But even a TT bey with a hasbro driver is not allowed at tournaments, as I have heard.