Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 04, 2009  3:14 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Well I guess your right. So you think I should just take a damp cloth and wipe it?

Considering I've posted those directions twice now, what do you think?
I was just making sure sorry I make it difficult for you. Wink
I just use Windex.
Windex works well. Gives the stadium a nice sheen afterwards.
Seems like I found a epic deal
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k111305180
Sucks I don't got paypal.

But yeah random thought. Who as a kid (when blades first came out)
Taught bit beast were real.
I know I did lol.
That link could have gone in the YJA thread....
(May. 05, 2009  2:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Windex works well. Gives the stadium a nice sheen afterwards.

I doubt it's very good for the plastic.
(May. 05, 2009  3:42 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I doubt it's very good for the plastic.

Seriously, if you need to use something, use a tiny bit of soap.
Hm, I guess Lira was right ... Driger V can actually break Attack rings easily.
lol he always brags about how many beyblades his driger v destroyed lol he would prob love to have another one even though its not that good.
FINALLY someone posts, it's like a desert right now ... I can't sell him this one because I need it for my cosplay and I can not be botherd to buy any more plastic beyblades. It snapped Draciel V's attack ring in 3. =/
(May. 05, 2009  6:32 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol he always brags about how many beyblades his driger v destroyed lol he would prob love to have another one even though its not that good.

He might wants another one! LOL Joyful_3
lol that wouldnt surprise me but most likely not anymore.
I'm really hungry for some new Metal fight Beyblades, My Pegasis needs some action instead of just playing against plastic and HMS beyblades.
Get more before beyday. Check those ones on ebay that i told you about.
IM HAVING A CHOICE ICAN GET
DRAGOON MSUV
OR DARK WOLF
OR WOLF
CAN U GUYS HELP ME
Why do you use caps ? Hm, get Wolf or Dark Wolf, No point in getting the older series when you can get the new series. I think you should get Wolf, but I don't know what one is better ...
but dragoon msuv is soo fast it beat storm pegasis
Dragoon msuv has no chance against storm pegasis.
i cant i have a virus on my computer. But if it shows a dragoon msuv beating a storm pegasis then it doesnt matter. Its still not better.
That isn't Storm Pegasis ... That is Pegasis, DragoonmsUV can't really stand up to MFB.
(May. 05, 2009  11:46 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: IM HAVING A CHOICE ICAN GET
DRAGOON MSUV
OR DARK WOLF
OR WOLF
CAN U GUYS HELP ME

Storm Pegasis?
To be honest from the options of wolf or dark wolf id rather the dragoon msuv lol
So would I but that is heaps expensive and all and it isn't worth it much when you could get brand new beyblades from the new series, but I guess if there is a tournament or something that he is going to that is for HMS or Plastic then I guess it would be more useful. he should just buy what he wants really.