Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, and you could put them on key chains.
So I ordered 20 RBV1 lights. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Mad Cancer.
If I were really morbid, I could use the Mad Cancer face. Every time I win, be like "so-and-so lost the battle to cancer." I can imagine I'd offend a lot of people.
(May. 03, 2009  9:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So I ordered 20 RBV1 lights. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Mad Cancer.
If I were really morbid, I could use the Mad Cancer face. Every time I win, be like "so-and-so lost the battle to cancer." I can imagine I'd offend a lot of people.

kinininininininininini
(May. 04, 2009  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: kinininininininininini
WTF?!
(May. 04, 2009  1:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote: WTF?!

Thats the laugh of the guy that uses Mad cancer in the anime.Kini means crab I think
It is 'kani', by the way.
(May. 04, 2009  1:03 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Thats the laugh of the guy that uses Mad cancer in the anime.Kini means crab I think
I wish I had the internet. Unhappy
(May. 04, 2009  1:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I wish I had the internet. Unhappy
What's that mean. How are you here if You don't have internet?
(May. 04, 2009  1:27 AM)jsc Wrote: What's that mean. How are you here if You don't have internet?
Magic~!

But yeah, I meant internet in my own home so I can use my computer to download the new episodes. As soon as I get a job, I"ll give in and call cable...
I'm curious to know, how do other WBO members clean their stadiums?

Since RF seems to like grabbing every molecule of dirt on my stadium I was curious to know how some of you do it.
Just wipe it down with a damp cloth, then a dry cloth.
Yeah that's what I've been doing. I guess my rez room for some reason has too much dust in it or something.
hehe...

My face colours are like, the same as WBO's theme. Cool
I just take a bucket of wter and dump it on my stadium and dry it off..
(May. 04, 2009  2:29 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I just take a bucket of wter and dump it on my stadium and dry it off..

why would you do this
(May. 04, 2009  2:07 AM)Khel Wrote: Yeah that's what I've been doing. I guess my rez room for some reason has too much dust in it or something.

All I do is take a towel,wet it,put it inside my stadium,wait like 10 minutes,take it off,then dry it.
Don't soak the stadium and don't let the towel sit there ... just take a damp cloth and wipe it, then dry it with a dry cloth. It's just dust.
Hey brad when I say I dump a bucket of water on my stadium I only do it when I leave them in very messy places and they get dusty Smile
(May. 04, 2009  2:47 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Hey brad when I say I dump a bucket of water on my stadium I only do it when I leave them in very messy places and they get dusty Smile

In my experience that doesnt work. Water alone doesnt get rid of dust it needs to be wiped down.
Ive never cleaned mine. Just leave it upside-down when not using it...
lol that is also a decend idea.
(May. 04, 2009  2:47 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Hey brad when I say I dump a bucket of water on my stadium I only do it when I leave them in very messy places and they get dusty Smile

But there's no point in doing this. It won't get any more dust off.
(May. 04, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: But there's no point in doing this. It won't get any more dust off.

Well I guess your right. So you think I should just take a damp cloth and wipe it?