Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  12:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: my school has like 25 bladers and about 5 of them are owners of tt beys eg: sX gV dF lS. And I'm an Aussie

where?
NSW, bout an hour away from sydney
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:03 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: NSW, bout an hour away from sydney

You should consider hosting a WBO event! Here's some information if you're interested:

Kei Wrote:The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Don't see a tournament in your area? Find the appropriate thread (or make one!) in our "Communities" subforum and see if anyone is interested in putting something together!
got wyvron w2 rip fire from beyblade burst evolution orbit is pretty good
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:03 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: where?
NSW, bout an hour away from sydney

Wa, hour away from perth
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:11 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:03 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: NSW, bout an hour away from sydney

You should consider hosting a WBO event! Here's some information if you're interested:

Kei Wrote:The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Don't see a tournament in your area? Find the appropriate thread (or make one!) in our "Communities" subforum and see if anyone is interested in putting something together!
the age limit is an issue

Yep, just tried an some text popped up and disappeared just as quickly and I'm not an organiser
Tfw the only Beyblade tournaments in California are in Los Angeles and you're the only blader who lives in NorCal
(Jan. 31, 2018  1:17 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Tfw the only Beyblade tournaments in California are in Los Angeles and you're the only blader who lives in NorCal

Your not alone in NorthCal :3
Me and Zyeyo are here too!
Who else is an oklahoma blader?
(Jan. 31, 2018  1:59 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  1:17 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Tfw the only Beyblade tournaments in California are in Los Angeles and you're the only blader who lives in NorCal

Your not alone in NorthCal :3
Me and Zyeyo are here too!

Really? Sweet! It'd be cool to blade with you guys sometime, if a tournament/event ever pops up!
(Jan. 31, 2018  5:28 AM)marutti Wrote:

Does anyone known when/how normal dragoon F burst ver. will be released
(Jan. 31, 2018  2:08 PM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone known when/how normal dragoon F burst ver. will be released

It will be released in March as a exclusive WBBA stores booster.
Any update on the progress on subbing burst god?
Does anyone know how far Singapore is into Burst (has it reached god, and if so how far into god, or Into it’s current product line)
Is anyone else a little disappointed at how TT is handling the classic remakes? To me they just look a bit "meh" and the only new parts are the layers. I feel like they could do more to celebrate the old series, like making better designs, more similar to the originals. I mean, the new Dragon F layer looks like a left spin Deathscyther with Dragoon stickers on top Unhappy
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:43 AM)Nuno Wrote: Is anyone else a little disappointed at how TT is handling the classic remakes? To me they just look a bit "meh" and the only new parts are the layers. I feel like they could do more to celebrate the old series, like making better designs, more similar to the originals. I mean, the new Dragon F layer looks like a left spin Deathscyther with Dragoon stickers on top Unhappy

I'm more disappointed that the teeth does not support the aggressive designs more than what the layer remakes looks like.
I think the worst part of the classic remakes is how light they are. Even if they had the best teeth of any layers in the game, they're still the lightest Layers by far, which makes them basically unusable when you factor in their recoil-heavy designs. They'll either run out of inertia or burst upon impact with anything, especially in today's heavier metagame. None of the remake layers are viable for play and I don't know what possessed them to put out two more featherweight layers in a metagame where the best attack layers range from 14-17g. I'm fine with S-Series remakes existence, but Dranzer F and Dragoon F were really unnecessary, and I really hope we don't get any more remake layers...
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the worst part of the classic remakes is how light they are. Even if they had the best teeth of any layers in the game, they're still the lightest Layers by far, which makes them basically unusable when you factor in their recoil-heavy designs. They'll either run out of inertia or burst upon impact with anything, especially in today's heavier metagame. None of the remake layers are viable for play and I don't know what possessed them to put out two more featherweight layers in a metagame where the best attack layers range from 14-17g. I'm fine with S-Series remakes existence, but Dranzer F and Dragoon F were really unnecessary, and I really hope we don't get any more remake layers...

Believe me, hasbro will fix it, and if they dont, the layers will be better than the TT ones
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:26 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the worst part of the classic remakes is how light they are. Even if they had the best teeth of any layers in the game, they're still the lightest Layers by far, which makes them basically unusable when you factor in their recoil-heavy designs. They'll either run out of inertia or burst upon impact with anything, especially in today's heavier metagame. None of the remake layers are viable for play and I don't know what possessed them to put out two more featherweight layers in a metagame where the best attack layers range from 14-17g. I'm fine with S-Series remakes existence, but Dranzer F and Dragoon F were really unnecessary, and I really hope we don't get any more remake layers...

Believe me, hasbro will fix it, and if they dont, the layers will be better than the TT ones

I doubt that. Even if the slopes are made tightly, unless they completely fill in the plastic to make it solid instead of hollow, it will still have the exact same issue of light weight
Legend Spriggan or Spriggan Requiem, which do you think looks better?
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:14 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Legend Spriggan or Spriggan Requiem, which do you think looks better?

I like legend spriggan, It reminds me of zues from HMS.
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:14 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Legend Spriggan or Spriggan Requiem, which do you think looks better?
I personally think legend Spriggan looks better because I really don’t like Spriggan requiem. There’s just way too many colours on Spriggan requiem it just makes it look disgusting.
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the worst part of the classic remakes is how light they are.

At least they might be good if we ever did a Burst Limited Format haha.

It would be interesting to see a weight comparison between the remakes and the original Attack Rings though; I feel like they are pretty similar overall, which I think is the right way to go about it. If they were to be beefed up to be heavier, I'd rather them just use the original design as inspiration and make them as a "re-imagining" of the Layers instead of remakes.
Rubber drivers like variable, hunter, and Xtreme wear down over time. If it does it normally would it be ok to speed it up and wear down an xtreme artificially to speed it up. obviously artificially wearing down a variable would be pointless because it's gimmick is wearing down but xtreme?

It would make the xtreme shorter and once it gets past the divot their will be more friction and grip.

even if the wear was natural would an extremely worn xtreme be allowed to be used?
(Feb. 05, 2018  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote: Rubber drivers like variable, hunter, and Xtreme wear down over time. If it does it normally would it be ok to speed it up and wear down an xtreme artificially to speed it up. obviously artificially wearing down a variable would be pointless because it's gimmick is wearing down but xtreme?

It would make the xtreme shorter and once it gets past the divot their will be more friction and grip.

even if the wear was natural would an extremely worn xtreme be allowed to be used?

Xtreme and Hunter become less agressive as you wear them down. The reason Variable gest faster is because its composed of spikes that break off over time and the tip becomes flatter. Xtreme and Hunter are solid cylnders though, so as they wear by their edges. They basically would go from RF to a useless RSF.