Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it just me or do gK's parts seem disappointing? I mean heavy revolve doesn't fit Kerbeus I personally think that it would be nice if the parts were featuring a frame, maybe gK could have a disc like: 8. B. or maybe  8. G. or maybe even 5. B.  and for the driver it could be Nothing or Atomic and even though I know it would be a bit too OP I would still like to see it with Bearing or Planet but Nothing or Atomic would still be super good for the Kerbeus line, also I don't think Loop or Flugel would be good though.(I would just like to say thank you for reading and I am a huge Kerbeus fan also if you didn't know what Kerbeus' god ability was, the orange part is POM)
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:32 AM)Markadia07 Wrote: BEFORE READING THIS PLEASE NOTE!: I am new, and because I am new I accidentally posted this in the 'General discussions' section, this is me posting this again, the old thread was closed by a moderator because of this reason!

Is it just me or do gK's parts seem disappointing? I mean heavy revolve doesn't fit Kerbeus I personally think that it would be nice if the parts were featuring a frame, maybe gK could have a disc like: 8. B. or maybe  8. G. or maybe even 5. B.  and for the driver it could be Nothing or Atomic and even though I know it would be a bit too OP I would still like to see it with Bearing or Planet but Nothing or Atomic would still be super good for the Kerbeus line, also I don't think Loop or Flugel would be good though.

(I would just like to say thank you for reading and I am a huge Kerbeus fan also if you didn't know what Kerbeus' god ability was, the orange part is POM)

No, the gimmick is not POM. The orange parts are only loosely connected to the layer so they stick out from the force of the spin and act as cushions by moving back in upon impact. It doesn't work very well.

Source: Translations of the 3 on 3 Booster Set which makes no mention of POM

Though I do agree with you on the disk. I think having Revolve is fine though as it works best for a pure Stamina Type
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:36 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:32 AM)Markadia07 Wrote: BEFORE READING THIS PLEASE NOTE!: I am new, and because I am new I accidentally posted this in the 'General discussions' section, this is me posting this again, the old thread was closed by a moderator because of this reason!

Is it just me or do gK's parts seem disappointing? I mean heavy revolve doesn't fit Kerbeus I personally think that it would be nice if the parts were featuring a frame, maybe gK could have a disc like: 8. B. or maybe  8. G. or maybe even 5. B.  and for the driver it could be Nothing or Atomic and even though I know it would be a bit too OP I would still like to see it with Bearing or Planet but Nothing or Atomic would still be super good for the Kerbeus line, also I don't think Loop or Flugel would be good though.

(I would just like to say thank you for reading and I am a huge Kerbeus fan also if you didn't know what Kerbeus' god ability was, the orange part is POM)

No, the gimmick is not POM. The orange parts are only loosely connected to the layer so they stick out from the force of the spin and act as cushions by moving back in upon impact. It doesn't work very well.

Source: Translations of the 3 on 3 Booster Set which makes no mention of POM

Though I do agree with you on the disk. I think having Revolve is fine though as it works best for a pure Stamina Type
Oh, Thanks, I din't know that, but the reason i wasn't agreeing on revolve is because it turns kerbeus  into a stamina type, I liked kerbeus as a defence type (That's my favorite type)
I've railed on about how much I dislike gK.H.R as a stock combo as it doesn't feel like a God Beyblade many times. They probably only made it because it was a fairly popular combo at the time and wanted to cash in on it. If they wanted to put the combo somewhere, that's fine, but I wish it wasn't it's official combo.

I also don't find gK.H.R to be an amazing combo honestly, I mean horrible burst resistance aside, it's got pretty good stamina but I find the heavy disk to be what lets it down the most, a god disk would've given it better stamina. I'd take (Any number disk) Glaive. The driver should've been Press, Loop or Atomic in my opinion. I would've suggested Guard too but the 3 on 3 set was released at the time when Guard was very new. If I wanted to use Revolve, I'd just get it somewhere else, heck, they could've put Revolve on another bey of the 3 on 3 set.

@[Markadia07] I fixed your post by the way.
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I've railed on about how much I dislike gK.H.R as a stock combo as it doesn't feel like a God Beyblade many times. They probably only made it because it was a fairly popular combo at the time and wanted to cash in on it. If they wanted to put the combo somewhere, that's fine, but I wish it wasn't it's official combo.

I also don't find gK.H.R to be an amazing combo honestly, I mean horrible burst resistance aside, it's got pretty good stamina but I find the heavy disk to be what lets it down the most, a god disk would've given it better stamina. I'd take (Any number disk) Glaive. The driver should've been Press, Loop or Atomic in my opinion. I would've suggested Guard too but the 3 on 3 set was released at the time when Guard was very new. If I wanted to use Revolve, I'd just get it somewhere else, heck, they could've put Revolve on another bey of the 3 on 3 set.

We need to have a petition for takara tomy to make the booster "gK.4G.P
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:21 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I've railed on about how much I dislike gK.H.R as a stock combo as it doesn't feel like a God Beyblade many times. They probably only made it because it was a fairly popular combo at the time and wanted to cash in on it. If they wanted to put the combo somewhere, that's fine, but I wish it wasn't it's official combo.

We need to have a petition for takara tomy to make the booster "gK.4G.P

Yeah yeah, or better yet, have a new driver too.

I doubt it would work, and I'm pretty sure the Japanese community don't mind the gK.H.R combo as they probably see it as a good combo packaged.
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:21 PM)K1D Wrote: We need to have a petition for takara tomy to make the booster "gK.4G.P

Yeah yeah, or better yet, have a new driver too.

I doubt it would work, and I'm pretty sure the Japanese community don't mind the gK.H.R combo as they probably see it as a good combo packaged.

Wait, hasn't hasbro fixed things before?They fixed kS
Theyll prob make it a single pack, gK.4G.AT
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah yeah, or better yet, have a new driver too.

Wait, hasn't hasbro fixed things before?They fixed kS

kS? Wasn't that already accurate to it's TT counterpart parts wise anyway?

I doubt it'll be gK.4G.At, while that may be our ideal gK combo, they'll probably just use Heavy Revolve or Limited Press, sort of like they did for E2 with Wing Needle.
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote: Wait, hasn't hasbro fixed things before?They fixed kS

I doubt it'll be gK.4G.At, while that may be our ideal gK combo, they'll probably just use Heavy Revolve or Limited Press, sort of like they did for E2 with Wing Needle.
Satomb has the same combo, hasbro just made the layer better
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:08 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: kS? Wasn't that already accurate to it's TT counterpart parts wise anyway?

out of the loop here, how did hasbro change it?
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:08 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: kS? Wasn't that already accurate to it's TT counterpart parts wise anyway?

I can see their gK being way better with the slopes, but it really won't make a lick of difference to me because I still can't use it with my larger TT collection of parts.
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote: Wait, hasn't hasbro fixed things before?They fixed kS

slopes made it better.
slopes really are 50% of the reason i get hasbro beys trash beys become better because of them except like a few cases.example-odax nepstrius.
but beys become better example-yegdrion y2 valtryek etc. and slopes dont wear as fast as tt teeth.
I think so,w god bets are cooler with the context of how their previous forms looked like
really wish i had someone to play beyblades with,literally the only other person who plays with beyblades that i know is my cousin and he lives in Pennsylvania and i live in Texas ;(
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:51 AM)bidinga Wrote: really wish i had someone to play beyblades with,literally the only other person who plays with beyblades that i know is my cousin and he lives in Pennsylvania and i live in Texas ;(
Welcome to my life?. I muse be the only player in my whole country here in Italy
(Jan. 20, 2018  7:50 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:51 AM)bidinga Wrote: really wish i had someone to play beyblades with,literally the only other person who plays with beyblades that i know is my cousin and he lives in Pennsylvania and i live in Texas ;(
Welcome to my life?. I muse be the only player in my whole country here in Italy

Italian too, but I play with my girlfriend, she too passionate. In Italy, more than anything else, it is difficult to find the latest products. I still only get the first 3 waves.
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:09 PM)Arthur95 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  7:50 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Welcome to my life?. I muse be the only player in my whole country here in Italy

Italian too, but I play with my girlfriend, she too passionate. In Italy, more than anything else, it is difficult to find the latest products. I still only get the first 3 waves.
Also welcome to my world, I live in Australia and we got no tournaments anywhere, why world why?!!!
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:15 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:09 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Italian too, but I play with my girlfriend, she too passionate. In Italy, more than anything else, it is difficult to find the latest products. I still only get the first 3 waves.
Also welcome to my world, I live in Australia and we got no tournaments anywhere, why world why?!!!

I live in hokey pokey cowboy hill Billy hell (oklahoma)
Theres's like 10 bladers, 5 of them are hasbabies
The other half (That I'm in) use TT beys
Any one willing to host a tournament contact me or just reply to my post
What are the chances for Atomic and Bearing to be in released in regular boosters?
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:36 PM)234 Wrote: What are the chances for Atomic and Bearing to be in released in regular boosters?

slim
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:15 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:09 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Italian too, but I play with my girlfriend, she too passionate. In Italy, more than anything else, it is difficult to find the latest products. I still only get the first 3 waves.
my school has like 25 bladers and about 5 of them are owners of tt beys eg: sX gV dF lS. And I'm an Aussie
(Jan. 27, 2018  12:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:15 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Also welcome to my world, I live in Australia and we got no tournaments anywhere, why world why?!!!
my school has like 25 bladers and about 5 of them are owners of tt beys eg: sX gV dF lS. And I'm an Aussie

where?