Beyblade Random Thoughts

I have an idea about Sr and PgV.
Although we have not seen it, the final battle should be between Shu and Valt (Sr vs. PgV).
We all see Sr's basic introduction on COROCORO issue, and it is claimed that Sr combined features of gV, nL, dF and sX, but didn't mention anything about other Spriggans (S2 or lS) except its name. Moreover, not only its shape is much more round and circular than other Spriggans, its Zt driver is also very different from previous drivers of Spriggans (Fusion, Unite or Merge). And in the story, Shu was defeated by Lui, and he dicided to abandon his friendship with Valt and other characters. In this case, maybe Sr can be regard as rejection of the past of Shu and Spriggan and combined advantages which actually does not belong to the him at the beginning.
On the other hand, we already know that tN will have Ultimate Reboot driver, and sR has the Star frame. And if we consider the Strike God Chip is a metal part and can gather attack power on one points, this is a little similar to Xcaliburs' features. And all the changes on PgV are based on the original God Valkyrie. So PgV might be the growth of gV with the help of others. In other word, Valt might fused other beyblades' feature to enhance his own advantages.
If the theory above is reasonable, Spriggan Requiem can be regard as "the Ultimate God which  rejects all its past and steals the power which doesn't belong to it", and Perfect God Valkyrie can be regard as "the Perfect God which activates all its potential and unites the strength which maximizes its own features". The final battle is such a conflict between these two believes.
Here's Screw Trident layer's Picture.

Reference:  https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...8612530178

If it's confirmed to be the rare layer in Random Layer Collection Vol. 8. Please shift this post into https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-08-R...tion-Vol-8. Thank you.
I bet the gimmick will have something to do with those walls
Lets just hope it isn't like bR's gimmick -_-
Free's voice in the dub reminds me of L in the dub for death note for some reason.
I found out how to balance Phantom Orion on one finger today.
(Dec. 09, 2017  4:49 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I found out how to balance Phantom Orion on one finger today.

That sounds really cool! How long did it take?
(Dec. 09, 2017  4:50 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  4:49 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I found out how to balance Phantom Orion on one finger today.

That sounds really cool! How long did it take?

It doesn't take that long. It is actually pretty easy, once you know how to do it.
(Dec. 09, 2017  4:57 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  4:50 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That sounds really cool! How long did it take?

It doesn't take that long. It is actually pretty easy, once you know how to do it.

Okay. Thanks for answering me! I might try it myself if I ever get a Phantom Orion, hah.
I bet i could beat all of you in the beyblade burst app!
ill post my account name tomarrow
I know tN is coming as a booster but I still decided to give the gachapon a try.

Managed to find gK and tN machines at Umeda and it took pretty long as there were only two tN's left. Hopefully sT doesn't as I want to collect some
unorthodox combo but a fresh variable is good for KO defense and has the ability to break through some combos. I got that hasbro attack combo set and it came with a white variable so i put it on unicrest because it looked good and it had a nice and controlled movement pattern.

U.H.V (new) is a good combo.

X.H.V (new) also works because the tight pattern allows of lots of hits.
I just realized that Rantaro must have broken his teeth by now, or it could just be that the lollipop in his mouth is really soft. But it's anime, so...

Sorry for double posting, but I probably should have posted this somewhere else...
(Dec. 11, 2017  1:35 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I know tN is coming as a booster but I still decided to give the gachapon a try.

Managed to find gK and tN machines at Umeda and it took pretty long as there were only two tN's left. Hopefully sT doesn't as I want to collect some

Nice! I couldn't find them at all anywhere in Tokyo or Fukuoka last month when I was there (except in complete sets at a small toy shop in Tokyo), so it's impressive you were able to find it now after BG-08 just came out haha.
I've recently saw these on the WBO's facebook page:

[Image: 4ese2mU.jpg]

[Image: 9QK5MFa.jpg]

I am curious to know from which video these screenshot was taken. They are very cool news.
So I noticed that Fusions's metal frame fits on Duo's core, is it tournament-legal to combine frames and cores of different fusion wheels?

Also has anyone tested if it's possible to replace the rubber frame of Fusion with the metal frame of another Fusion or vice versa, I've got only 1 Fusion Hades so I can't try it.
(Dec. 13, 2017  12:30 PM)tubitr Wrote: So I noticed that Fusions's metal frame fits on Duo's core, is it tournament-legal to combine frames and cores of different fusion wheels?

Also has anyone tested if it's possible to replace the rubber frame of Fusion with the metal frame of another Fusion or vice versa, I've got only 1 Fusion Hades so I can't try it.

first answer no

second answer most likely no. even if it was possible it would be illegal for tournaments.
(Dec. 13, 2017  2:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  1:35 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I know  tN is coming as a booster but I still decided to give the gachapon a try.

Nice! I couldn't find them at all anywhere in Tokyo or Fukuoka last month when I was there (except in complete sets at a small toy shop in Tokyo), so it's impressive you were able to find it now after BG-08 just came out haha.

Yup, a shame though I couldn't find many burst products. Toys r us in Namba only had the DX stadium, Bic was sold out. At the shop where I found tN they had Good customize and a few first generation items for sale :(
(Dec. 13, 2017  12:30 PM)tubitr Wrote: So I noticed that Fusions's metal frame fits on Duo's core, is it tournament-legal to combine frames and cores of different fusion wheels?

No. I am pretty sure, however, that it is legal to swap pieces between different moulds of parts that are otherwise considered non-interchangeable. This is noteworthy for L-Drago Destroy, where one region has heavier plastic and the other heavier metal.
(Dec. 13, 2017  12:30 PM)tubitr Wrote: Also has anyone tested if it's possible to replace the rubber frame of Fusion with the metal frame of another Fusion or vice versa, I've got only 1 Fusion Hades so I can't try it.

I tried that but, it doesn't work.
I keep on wondering if layers like G2 should get God Layer remakes (in concept) and idk why??.....
stuff like beyblade is cool
(Dec. 13, 2017  1:47 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Yup, a shame though I couldn't find many burst products. Toys r us in Namba only had the DX stadium, Bic was sold out. At the shop where I found tN they had Good customize and a few first generation items for sale Unhappy

Oh, really? I had no trouble at all finding plenty of Burst products on my trip; it was just the gachapon Layers which were nowhere to be found for the most part.
(Dec. 13, 2017  7:16 PM)marutti Wrote: