Beyblade Random Thoughts

I am doing my 4-6 minute informative speech on Beyblades for my public speaking class Grin
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:56 AM)G Wrote: I am doing my 4-6 minute informative speech on Beyblades for my public speaking class Grin

You sir are a greater man than I. I haven't the guts to ever do such a thing.
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:56 AM)G Wrote: I am doing my 4-6 minute informative speech on Beyblades for my public speaking class Grin

wow
flame sag is literally sold out everywhere

almost nobody has metal face and i'm kicking myself for not ordering the case when i had the chance

this is absolutely insane
Heh, isn't it a good sign, though? It means it's already really popular.
Also, I would never have the guts to that, G. Good luck to you! Smile
yes, it's a good sign. but it sucks for me.
i think saigttario is a faourite out there. Its just that performance wise its below the par but otherwise i think that it would be one of the most popular mfbs i think.
I agree, I mean I want one even though it sux, and I bought the original one. Cute
And Hopefully we/you will get another chance to buy them. If it gets really bad, I guess you could wait until they are released overseas.
(Apr. 28, 2009  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow
flame sag is literally sold out everywhere

almost nobody has metal face and i'm kicking myself for not ordering the case when i had the chance

this is absolutely insane
I'm loving myself for ordering to many.

"Someone is bound to buy them off of me. I wonder if it's possible to get ride of the all?"

Yeeeeah and I was worried about getting rid of them. I hope Japan-toys doesn't screw Evan and I over like they did with everyone who ordered Storm Pegasus.
it's not just flame sag, almost no MFB stock is available anywhere

the anime seems to have exploded popularity
Man I hope the intoy gets the metal faces soon. I only need to buy like 2 packs for now. That can hold me for a while till other places get in stock. I'm still stocking up on gear under the assumption that I will go to BWR.

On a side note I have an appointment with a guidance councilor on Wednesday to see if I can reschedule my exams under the excuse of my internship (wish me luck Brad!). Let's hope it all goes well...
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's not just flame sag, almost no MFB stock is available anywhere

the anime seems to have exploded popularity
I noticed this on Rakuten. I'm glad I ordered more than I should have when I did, and thank goodness I can go to BWR.
in theintoy there are some mfb items on sale! but they do not even tell us the names or show us a pic! how do they expect someone to buy these Confused
(Apr. 28, 2009  7:47 AM)pegasis Wrote: in theintoy there are some mfb items on sale! but they do not even tell us the names or show us a pic! how do they expect someone to buy these Confused

Dude it's like one item; and it's Flame Sagittario. They don't have a pic yet because it's still on pre-order for them right now. They haven't gotten any inventory yet.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:16 PM)Kei Wrote: Anybody want to see some of the unreleased footage from BND!? Here are all the videos I took, many were either not included in the compilation video or were cut down:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLWCJI4P
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJJ37GE6

Please let me know if these links still work, I uploaded these last year when I sent them to Blue who produced the BND! compilation video. Enjoy! Some of them are quite entertaining haha Smile

Thats why I'm lucky I can watch it while it downloads Smile

Edit: carp its a .zip file
hey i want to uploud the mfb episodes to my channel... kai-v, who should i ask for copyright ?
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, it's a good sign. but it sucks for me.
How come it sucks for you Chocked_2? I talk about Beyblades heaps in my school, no body really cares or teases me if I like it.. I'm not shy to tell others for what I like but their is always someone that thinks it's funny to annoy that I like a spining top game >_>' Anyway, I think after my big lot of plastic beyblades come in I am going to focus on the metal fight beyblade!
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:27 AM)Raykon Wrote: How come it sucks for you Chocked_2? I talk about Beyblades heaps in my school, no body really cares or teases me if I like it.. I'm not shy to tell others for what I like but their is always someone that thinks it's funny to annoy that I like a spining top game >_>' Anyway, I think after my big lot of plastic beyblades come in I am going to focus on the metal fight beyblade!

its sucks because he wants to buy them for himself lol
I hope I get my stuff in time for BWR. Unhappy
I asked for my shipping invoice from MOJ, after 6 days I didn't get it, I emailed them about it, they said there was an error and it'd be sent to me the next day.
5 days later and still no invoice.

I just emailed them again, I really want to get something worked out.

Edit: Got a reply, said I was added to the 'invoice' list and I should get it soon, and in the future, to use the invoice request form on the site.
Uncertain But... thats what I did in the first place...
Pegasis, you won't get copyright permissions. Not a chance. Aspeciclly, when it's just out and they're gonna want to sell DVDs at some point. That said, although the WBO as a whole cannot condole such actions, I doubt anybody here would be too upset if you did.

I'm so happy I already ordered my Metal Faces. Joyful_3 I hope they come through okay. And in time for Spinoff. I'm not exactly sure how long shipping'll take.......still need a Storm Pegasis or two though. Pinching_eyes_2
i tried uploading but its soooo slow. so i wont be doing that Unhappy
also i was asking cuz kai-v got angry on me once for using some pics from her site XD

btw my mfb characters video is so famous. its the first when you search youtube for metal fight beyblade anime Joyful_3

Edit: its the second video now Unhappy
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:26 AM)pegasis Wrote: hey i want to uploud the mfb episodes to my channel... kai-v, who should i ask for copyright ?
At this point, anybody uploads the Metal Fight Beyblade episodes as if they had the right to, so you probably can do it too unless you know your country has very strict rules against this sort of behaviour.
I was so bored...I just stared at my beyblades for 20 minutes.. so boring.
(Apr. 29, 2009  12:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: At this point, anybody uploads the Metal Fight Beyblade episodes as if they had the right to, so you probably can do it too unless you know your country has very strict rules against this sort of behaviour.
LOL no, my country is the least strict in the world XD they sell pirated games,programs,.... and they dont care at all!
but as i said, i wont be able to upload them due to my bad computer and my 256 dsl Unhappy
For anyone watching Yahoo Japan right now, Beyblade prices are insane. Libra's going for over 2000, so is L-Drago. Flame Sagittario is like 1500, Metal Face is 800-1000. Almost nothing is in stock in Rakuten. Beyblade is officially exploding in Japan. Stamina and Defense Reshuffle is over 4500. I hope Takara-Tomy learns to keep up with demand.

http://list4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/2084041894-category-leaf.html?alocale=0jp&apg=1&s1=end&o1=a&mode=1
Jesus. As much as I'm terrified for my money, it's pretty damn exciting isn't it?! 8D I hope we get such a good reception when MFB comes over here. Joyful_3