Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm so busy this week that Beast Behemoth, Random Layer Booster 4 and the Custom Sets have been sitting unopened on my coffee table since Tuesday. T_T
(Nov. 25, 2016  6:17 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Something to be excited about at least Smile

Yes, I'm really looking forward to trying them out this weekend, especially Beast Behemoth! Your videos got me pumped for it.
it would be cool if TT release another zero g stadium, except it is essentially a bb10 on top of the zero g stadium.
maybe slightly modifying the underside of the stadium, lowering the angle, so it isn't too hectic.

it is pretty fun to try just tape the bb10 on top of the zero g stadium, but having to tape it every time is kind of annoying.
It's kinda crazy, but I had a dream about finding Burst beyblades in a store in Indonesia just two days ago. Sadly there's no news so far that I've uncovered, but I haven't yet given up hope that I can eventually get back to Beyblade. When Burst hits here.

Sides, I still have my old MFB and at least almost a dozen rare beys from that generation.
(Nov. 25, 2016  2:57 PM)RDF3 Wrote: It's kinda crazy, but I had a dream about finding Burst beyblades in a store in Indonesia just two days ago. Sadly there's no news so far that I've uncovered, but I haven't yet given up hope that I can eventually get back to Beyblade. When Burst hits here.

Sides, I still have my old MFB and at least almost a dozen rare beys from that generation.

Didn't Indonesia have Metal Fight Beyblade really early on though? What could explain this delay?
Yes, Indonesia did get MFB. Altough I only joined the hobby from 2012, there were kid magazines I had dating older than 2012 that did explain about MFB, so yes, they got it pretty early.

But it's been over a year since Burst was released . I've looked around in official toy stores in Jakarta, and I have seen absolutely no sign of Beyblade Burst anywhere. I haven't checked anywhere outside Jakarta though, but as far as I know, if Jakarta (the capital, and the largest city in Indonesia hands down) didn't have it, the other, smaller regions won't either (with the exception of a few dedicated hobby stores, most notably J-Shop in Semarang).

It's kinda mysterious (and exhilarating ) really.
I don't know where to post this, but we now know what Gigant Gaia looks like;

[Image: 2llgi8y.jpg]
[Image: 2hqxhxs.jpg]
[Image: 25qak9x.jpg]

Thanks to @[BeyGa] for giving me the heads up about these, and finding the third image on TAKARA TOMY's website!

G2 reminds me of Killerken/Kraken. No idea what Q stands for, or the gimmick. All we can see is one hollow, protruding point, so no idea what to expect, haha. And thanks TT, for another Fusion.. /sarcasm
Yup it's such a striking resemblance to Killerken.

Thanks for the image Hato and BeyGa.

To be honest, I didn't expect them to show G2 till after corocoro.
I'm gonna guess that Q stands for Quantium
Hopefully it doesn't preform like Horusood and thanks for the images Hato and BeyGa
Oh, you're right, it looks just like Kraken, with a gap between the ''fins'', or tentacles, or whatever those things are.
I was about to say that the Q disk looks a bit like Libra, but only on one side, what ? There is no way that thing will be good hahaha.
Oh please G2 have good teeth, please TT please!! Please don't to an S2 on us... at least I2 teeth
Hato, could you post those images in the B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 topic? Gigant Gaia is the prize Beyblade for that release.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-67-Ra...ciel-S-C-P
[Image: jQGigPO.jpg]
Valkyrie Platinum ver. will release in next end of month. With Corocoro Ichiban
So beautiful reminds me of the Valkyrie that came with RLCV.1
Thanks for the pic marutti
Oh man, that looks so nice! I just hope that they fix the teeth for once...
(Nov. 29, 2016  1:14 PM)Hato Wrote: Oh man, that looks so nice! I just hope that they fix the teeth for once...

Haha, I do wonder. It would be nice, but they never bothered before so I wonder why they would now. But it's very nice ...
Looking at that centre of the layer, it looks like it'll just be the normal Valkyrie teeth sadly, but oh man that real life image really makes that clear colour beautiful for this!
Apparently the BeyLogger has been restocked at CoroCoro Base events, which may be part of the same wave as other restocks we saw on Amazon.co.jp last week:
https://twitter.com/corocorobase/status/...65377?s=09
A messy store shelf is generally nothing to write home about, but this was just too silly:
[Image: wp_20161201_16_16_47_pro.jpg]
That was at Walmart? How does that even happen hah?
No idea, haha. A careless customer ramming their cart into the display, a disgruntled employee who just threw everything on the shelf, a three apples tall kid who monkeyed up on the top shelf; the possibilities are endless! It looks ridiculous, though.
Was the display even made exclusively for Beyblades? Those products clearly need hooks hah.