Beyblade Random Thoughts

Great news for us Grin
I still cannot wait for those TV Tokyo audience ratings hah... The only indication I found so far is that Beyblade Burst is not in their top ten most popular shows, but I cannot even remember if Metal Fight Beyblade ever reached that top ten. Perhaps once...
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Beyblade Burst is still selling "way more than expected", and Beyblade is already credited as a reason for profit overseas for TAKARA-TOMY for 2016. Additionally, it seems that they want to continue Beyblade Burst until 2019...

How do you know that Beyblade Burst will continue until 2019?
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:55 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Beyblade Burst is still selling "way more than expected", and Beyblade is already credited as a reason for profit overseas for TAKARA-TOMY for 2016. Additionally, it seems that they want to continue Beyblade Burst until 2019...

TAKARA-TOMY's plans?
Yes.
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:55 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
Yes.

TAKARA-TOMY's plans?
No, I am saying that I know because those are litterally TAKARA-TOMY's plans, that they published hah.
whats going to happen in 2020 then?
Oh it could continue. It all depends on how well the series is still going by then. All that is sure is that the plans are for the series to last at least until 2019.
There will be a translucid red BeyLauncher available through another sort of campaign, perhaps a lottery, along with regular items:

[Image: CxQ_JrfVQAAOZ4E.jpg]
there are 3 more releases before the next generation is released, not including L2.
B-67-RB5
B69-
B71
RL5

since there are 5 more beyblades left, excluding L2, i wonder how they will release the remaining beyblade(s), even if we get 4 new layers, there is still 1 beyblade missing.
there's also 5 disks, so including an older generation disk in the new generation, would just feel off.

I just wonder how TT is going to release the remaining 1-2 beyblades before the next generation.
Watching some old MFB VS HMS battles on YouTube, I feel like they were really heated. What about you peeps?
(Nov. 15, 2016  1:05 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Watching some old MFB VS HMS battles on YouTube, I feel like they were really heated. What about you peeps?

HMS battles where always so intense on YouTube!
So I was just thinking that it would be cool to have an unranked illegal combo event! It's just an idea, but i think it could be really fun!
The thing with illegal mods is that they can be as limitless as you want it to be. It would also be outright dangerous if things like razerblades come, and too OP when someone introduced super heavy bearing circles.
My idea of it had nothing to with razor blades... I'm just saying use standard parts to make an illegal combo and have a weight limit of like 90 g
We are unlikely to ever run a tournament that encourages illegal play, but you're welcome to host your own Smile
I wonder what the manufacturing process of beyblade burst is like. I know about plastic molding but does someone actually screw dual layers together ? It may even be automated, it'd be cool to see a factory where burst was produced.
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:09 AM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I wonder what the manufacturing process of beyblade burst is like. I know about plastic molding but does someone actually screw dual layers together ? It may even be automated, it'd be cool to see a factory where burst was produced.

Whether they screw the Layers together or not, there is more manual labour remaining in modern manufacturing than a lot of people think.
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:09 AM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I wonder what the manufacturing process of beyblade burst is like. I know about plastic molding but does someone actually screw dual layers together ? It may even be automated, it'd be cool to see a factory where burst was produced.

Whether they screw the Layers together or not, there is more manual labour remaining in modern manufacturing than a lot of people think.

I didn't even think about the launchers either. It's probably someone's job to put the springs in and make sure they work.
Made a little mock up of a normal Burst Dragoon from the image of the gold one.

[Image: 8332QqW.png]
(this should probably be in my creations thread but eeeeh)
I FRICKIN CALLED IT. this month's giveaway is beast behemoth. I'm gonna wait till last minute to post even tho I probably won't win again
(Nov. 16, 2016  3:19 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I FRICKIN CALLED IT. this month's giveaway is beast behemoth. I'm gonna wait till last minute to post even tho I probably won't win again

It makes no difference to your chances whether you post now or at the last minute. Tongue_out
This video gave me a thought: I should probably save for the burst stadiums before they become as hard to find/expensive as certain MFB/all of BSB stadiums, haha.
(Nov. 16, 2016  10:04 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  3:19 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I FRICKIN CALLED IT. this month's giveaway is beast behemoth. I'm gonna wait till last minute to post even tho I probably won't win again

It makes no difference to your chances whether you post now or at the last minute. Tongue_out

yeah but since it's random (I think?) I'm gonna post in the middle

just superstition basically
(Nov. 18, 2016  9:57 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: This video gave me a thought: I should probably save for the burst stadiums before they become as hard to find/expensive as certain MFB/all of BSB stadiums, haha.

I don't think they will ever be in that high demand ... I never use mine and I've never heard anyone say they like it.