Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 11, 2016  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2016  6:33 PM)Mage Wrote: I've been wondering ever since I got my Baldur that is it really any good, has someone done any testing on this bey to see if it's any good at all? Let me hear what all of you guys think.

Kei posted his observations in the thread about Baldur, but I really wish that all of those who won it would do the same, because no actual test results have been posted.

(Sep. 11, 2016  6:52 PM)-Yami- Wrote: I was just wondering, how good are H2's parts (including Claw)? How good is O2 as a layer at attack?

I get nothing good out of Holy Horusood, and I wish that its Disc would be useful but as expected, it creates a lot of imbalance. Claw is basically top-tier though, in a sense.

Thanks for the response. Sucks that H2 and Upper don't do much. Is it at least decent on Quake (Upper)? And what combos would be best for Claw and Obelisk Odin?

Side note: For the letter thing, id be stuck with J2... Tired And, if it were only parts with your name, i'd be stuck with J2 -- Jaggy... Eurgh.
Honestly there is no competitive hope for Quake no matter what some might say hah.
(Sep. 12, 2016  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Honestly there is no competitive hope for Quake no matter what some might say hah.

Ehh, I sorta figured, I meant as in like does it act similarly to Oval in that regard? And is O2 decent? I keep hearing conflicting opinions on it (considering we got it in that one Gashapon release).
It sucked in MFB and still sucks in Burst. What an improvement, and what a great and original name.

[Image: tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg]
Hope that when it comes to Burst, they actually release a Driver with a spring so it can jump properly.
Eww, I'd be stuck with Chaos Central Claw. Atleast give me a driver with movement.

(Sep. 12, 2016  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Honestly there is no competitive hope for Quake no matter what some might say hah.

Oh it's on now!
(Sep. 12, 2016  1:30 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: It sucked in MFB and still sucks in Burst. What an improvement, and what a great and original name.

[Image: tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg]

I mean, I knew Quake sucked, I'm just trying to see what some parts could be used for. That picture was funny though, and I agree on the originality part.
if someones name started with X they would be so lucky with xcalibur and xtreme
im J2 D J because there is no disk with the letter J
anybody named Xenophon on this thread lol
Just Xavier, or probably anybody with a Chinese name has a good chance of starting with the letter X?
Xavier is an X-Man and I don't think any of the chinese people I've met have had Xs.
(Sep. 12, 2016  1:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Eww, I'd be stuck with Chaos Central Claw. Atleast give me a driver with movement.
No, it would be Chaos and whatever disk and driver you want.
If going by my full initials, i would get Roktavor Down Accel.....

i will now jump out of a window.
Shame. Rocktavor Armour Defense would have been rad.
These Young Toys Korean winners look like little superheroes with red capes behind them hah:

[Image: 2016_09_12_162732.jpg]

Did TAKARA-TOMY even have a similar pedestal? Young Toys surprisingly has a lot of similar event material and even more.
The kid not on the pedestal looks heartbroken.
He looks rather indiferrent to me, although slightly upset hah.
Haha he's just like...

I don't give a carp anymore. XD
(Sep. 14, 2016  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These Young Toys Korean winners look like little superheroes with red capes behind them hah:

Did TAKARA-TOMY even have a similar pedestal? Young Toys surprisingly has a lot of similar event material and even more.
Wow Yes they look like heroes but those are Limited Red stadiums right ? Haha ! At first I thought they are red capes.

The Boy not on the pedestal looks like he is thinking that 'how I lost with my combo' ?

Thanks for Sharing the Photos Kai ! Smile
(Sep. 14, 2016  3:34 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These Young Toys Korean winners look like little superheroes with red capes behind them hah:

Wow Yes they look like heroes but those are Limited Red stadiums right ? Haha ! At first I thought they are red capes.

The Boy not on the pedestal looks like he is thinking that 'how I lost with my combo' ?

Thanks for Sharing the Photos Kai ! Smile

Oh yeah! They are the Limited Red stadiums. XD I didn't zoom in much.
TAKARA-TOMY just opened a questionnaire to know what Beyblade(s) people yearned for the most, and once you complete the single question, it gives you two wallpapers of Victory Valkyrie breaking Rising Ragnaruk hah. Apparently the results of the poll will be posted around the end of November.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp//enquete

Somehow you really cannot complete the questionnaire more than once, it seems. Also, the first few Starters and Deathscyther are excluded, but Trident Heavy Claw was there.

Will the Beyblade with the most votes get a re-release or be included in a new set? I wonder why they want to know this.
I voted for Valkyrie in the hopes of a re-release with better teeth. lol
(Sep. 14, 2016  5:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I voted for Valkyrie in the hopes of a re-release with better teeth. lol

Haha, same. They should probably re-release Neptune, though.
(Sep. 14, 2016  5:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  5:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I voted for Valkyrie in the hopes of a re-release with better teeth. lol

Haha, same. They should probably re-release Neptune, though.

It's still pretty easy to get.