Beyblade Random Thoughts

I really don't think it's advisable to remove the tip from Revolve. You certainly can't complain about it getting damaged if you do so.

I found launching it into a pillow and washing it with water did actually help though ... haha.
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really don't think it's advisable to remove the tip from Revolve. You certainly can't complain about it getting damaged if you do so.

I found launching it into a pillow and washing it with water did actually help though ... haha.

If Hasbro beys suffer the same problem, would you be able to return it?
Is Burst still doing well in Japan? The last time I heard about it it wasn't going very good for this generation. I sure do hope this doesn't end up like HMS did- killed shortly into it's life.
It certainly did very well at the beginning and apparently the anime also helped at first, but no news has come out recently about how well it is doing officially. Unofficially, it sounds like tournaments are less frequented than before and some arcade machines got closed because nobody came to play them anymore, but that could be only in specific locations.
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is Top Gun's video compilation of their Bladers' run in the Grade 1 tournament from the last weekend:

I am really not surprised that Orbit is unable to survive that much in the spinning-centres stadium.

Watching this vid again, I feel like making the center spin in the opposite direction was a mistake. A toggle that controlled the direction at least would've been nice ...
(Aug. 20, 2016  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Watching this vid again, I feel like making the center spin in the opposite direction was a mistake. A toggle that controlled the direction at least would've been nice ...
Since both disks spin opposite to each other, it wouldn't make a difference unless there were individual switches for one and the other.
They should have instead made both rotate the same direction to force beys toward each other.
(while still having a toggle for the directions, of course)
(Aug. 20, 2016  5:25 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2016  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Watching this vid again, I feel like making the center spin in the opposite direction was a mistake. A toggle that controlled the direction at least would've been nice ...
Since both disks spin opposite to each other, it wouldn't make a difference unless there were individual switches for one and the other.
They should have instead made both rotate the same direction to force beys toward each other.
(while still having a toggle for the directions, of course)

I didn't realize they were both spinning in different directions Gasp
i wonder what would be the limit for how wide a rubber flat tip could be, before it becomes essentially uncontrollable and useless.

i hope GF is released for burst, with the tornado ridge being slightly taller, it would be perfect

we're still a long way away, but i wonder what TT would change about burst next; the layer, the disk, or driver.
(Aug. 21, 2016  1:03 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder what would be the limit for how wide a rubber flat tip could be, before it becomes essentially uncontrollable and useless.

i hope GF is released for burst, with the tornado ridge being slightly taller, it would be perfect

we're still a long way away, but i wonder what TT would change about burst next; the layer, the disk, or driver.
I think the closest we have to that is a worn out Variable. Too bad it's kind of bad in a burst stadium.
(Aug. 21, 2016  1:03 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: we're still a long way away, but i wonder what TT would change about burst next; the layer, the disk, or driver.

We've already seen a layer change so that seems unlikely, my guess is that we'll see a plastic CWD type subring for disks, cliping in like the weight rings from hidden spirit plastic era beyblades so as not to burst off violently.
it'd be nice as a gimmick if they launch a burst beyblade, with the same gimmick as phantom fox, the main gimmick would rely on the driver so other disk and layer can be used, probably wouldn't have any use, but it'd be fun.

i wonder if there ever will be a double burst system, i can't figure out how to do it, but it'd be sort of like you can burst the beyblade in one go, or go through two sets of teeth.
While completing someone's request, it ended up quite bad and the whole topic was deleted when all I wanted to do was delete the first post and possibly receive an error message since it was the opening post... Let me post the content here so that it at least appears somewhere:

Quote:Named either Necromancer or Fenrir, this Beyblade is clearly based on Fenrir, a beast wolf from the Norse mythology. This was also a tribute to Daidouji's Wolf Beyblades: Wolf D125B and Dark Wolf DF145FS.

Here are screenshots of Phantom Fenrir:

[Image: NecromancerWanrir3DS1.png]

[Image: PhantomFenrir.png]

In the anime, its parts seem to be T125JB. It also looks as if it has a Metal Stone Face, based on the colour.

(Sep. 20, 2013  7:59 PM)Steelix Wrote: The french dub of episodes 24 and 25 aired today. And Doji said the name of his Bey : Phantom Fenrir !

Link : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14xzgt...shortfilms (at 19:25)

EDIT : The names of Baihu Xiao, Berserker Byakko (but it's spelled Biakko on the title card), Karura and Guardian Garudas are also confirmed.

(Jun. 11, 2013  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I will post it here because in the end we saw barely anything of it, but Daidouji used a new Beyblade in what might be the last episode of Zero-G or its first season depending on what Hasbro decides to do. We only see this of it though, and it might have new parts, which makes it even odder that we did not really see it well in the anime :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisodeWolfbey.JPG]

Also, Daidouji's robot turned into a spinning top hah :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey1.JPG]
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey2.JPG]
Let us see Hasbro release that now hah.

By the way, the 'season' ends with a new tournament, so it was a sort of awkward ending if it was really the end ... To disuss and see the new lost episodes, head over to the thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...pid1125140

Video from the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D—Zero-G: Ultimate Tournament video game:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/40M55C6Y2rg?t=4m19s]here is a look[/video]

Necromancer Fenrir SR200PF was perhaps supposed to be a Beyblade part of the Random Booster that was meant to be released as BBG-28, since Guardian Garudas would have been the prize Beyblade and came with the new Bottom PF. It is therefore doubtful that PF would have been released with a Booster or Starter right after or before that Random Booster.

In the aforementioned video game, it appears with the custom of SR200PF and is seemingly a Balance-Type.

In the French dub of Zero-G/Shogun Steel, "Necromancer" was renamed to "Phantom".
Wait, what?
[Image: dwYxHrc.png]
If you click on that link, it directs you to this:
I found that result by googling "beyblade burst stadium hasbro".
(Aug. 25, 2016  12:43 AM)Kevo Wrote: Wait, what?
[Image: dwYxHrc.png]
If you click on that link, it directs you to this:
I found that result by googling "beyblade burst stadium hasbro".

that probably means they'll be on the website soon probably
So has anyone seen CoroCoro's new video? a Gold Drigger is shown
So official driger is worse than the early 3D printed version in terms of burst defense. Probably for the best. Visually impressive though and still looks like a good layer.
That was Hiro Morita by the way, the mangaka of Beyblade Burst hahah. The CoroCoro staff seemed surprised that he was so well-equipped for Beyblade.

Here is a still of the gold Driger S Burst Ver.'s parts:
[Image: GoldDrigerSBurst_2.jpg]
^ That black Heavy Unhappy(((

(Aug. 25, 2016  1:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So official driger is worse than the early 3D printed version in terms of burst defense. Probably for the best. Visually impressive though and still looks like a good layer.

I didn't see the 3D printed version but I'm not sure how you can draw this conclusion based on three rounds where it only bursted once, right at the end, versus Xeno Xcalibur Heavy Orbit.

Looks great. I am excited.
3D printed Driger S was shown to twist and untwist by hand as normal but never burst once in a good number of rounds. Theory was that the slopes helped mitigate impact in the horizontal plane and they seem to be less prominent in the official version.

That said though, you are right in that original Valkyrie is not entirely comparable resultswise with Xeno Excalibur.
I had to do this...
(Aug. 26, 2016  9:33 AM)Kevo Wrote: I had to do this...

This would be the only thing that could ever sway me over to Team Mystic.
(Aug. 27, 2016  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  9:33 AM)Kevo Wrote: I had to do this...

This would be the only thing that could ever sway me over to Team Mystic.

And its the only thing that would make me join those glue eaters on Instinct
[Image: image.jpg]
Introducing Dark Shadow V2 and Invisible Ghost V2... Might tweak the names. But I made it from the triple booster black V2 and the new WBBA limited V2
Super awesome. This makes me want to immediately buy the layer pack, if only I wasn't broke af.
You know what I would've liked TT to have done during MFB era? Make packets of a few replaceable rubber tips you can buy and replace the old worn tips, it would be in packets of a few so that it's convenient to get rather than having to buy the tip from the same releases, namely RDF.