Beyblade Random Thoughts

They changed the prongs recently. From what i've got it seems like they changed them with the release of the original Yggdrasil but it could be earlier.
While this is technically a question, I'm posting it here because it's really more of a random thought:

Would a reverse CS tip provide an advantage in Burst? It would essentially be a very thin high-friction tip but without the balance or fragility that comes with that. It would provide fairly hefty resistance to a hit initially before hitting the plastic (or POM?) and yeilinging position but would this mean a high burst defense with decent defence or a decent defence that bursts as easily as a strong one?
When you say reverse CS, I assume you mean rubber core and plastic shell outside?
The Ensky Beyblade Burst Stickers will also have a Second Version i.e Collection #2 !
Box of 60 Pieces For 4320 Yen !

[Image: 61z3NzGNhmL._AC_SL1500__zpsaem29pfq.jpg]

There would also be stickers for X2,O2,H2,D2 Etc which I guess was not there in the previous version hah. Well not sure about if It was there But this Image clears all !

[Image: 61wjOjO2xL._SL1500__zpse911picc.jpg]

Release Date is September 15 as mentioned on Amazon Japan !

There would also be a Second Version Of those Mini Shooter Gums which will have the Dual Layers like V2,S2,K2 etc.
Which I think is available to buy on Amazon Japan now for 4320 Yen for a box of 10 pieces !

[Image: 81sITP53HL._SL1500_%201_zpsuyx0ezlw.jpg]

Third, The Capsule Shooters ( The Mini Beys Gacha One ) will get a second version too i.e the Beyblade Burst Capsule Shooter Vol 2 in September 2016.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Aug. 07, 2016  10:53 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: When you say reverse CS, I assume you mean rubber core and plastic shell outside?

Yep. I kind of outlined that in the second paragraph but I can see how it might have been lost in the text.
(Aug. 07, 2016  9:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: While this is technically a question, I'm posting it here because it's really more of a random thought:

Would a reverse CS tip provide an advantage in Burst? It would essentially be a very thin high-friction tip but without the balance or fragility that comes with that. It would provide fairly hefty resistance to a hit initially before hitting the plastic (or POM?) and yeilinging position but would this mean a high burst defense with decent defence or a decent defence that bursts as easily as a strong one?
wouldn't metal change basically be the best if it's in the middle and it's hit it can simply go into attack mode and evade hits.

what would be the advantage reverse CS has over CS considering with CS you have a nice top tier stamina/defense hybrid tip, plastic sharp tip = low friction, and small amount of contact with stadium, but when it is hit it will simply tilt over and the rubber will stop it from KO'ing and evade attacks.
the tip can be used for stamina, defense, attack without necessarily sacrificing too much.
I decided to watch some Beyblade commercials tonight just to see if they are like what I remember them as, and I came across this in a Sonokong one;

[Image: 19o0zl.png]

A gold pre-HWS Saggitario? I've never heard anything about this, and it is definitely painted...
Whoa, never noticed that!
Did you notice the Driger MS in the commercial?
(Aug. 09, 2016  4:03 AM)Daman Wrote: Whoa, never noticed that!
Did you notice the Driger MS in the commercial?

Yup, but I don't know what the point of it was; maybe to show the old tops? I don't know.

Another thing to add; I think this part (with the gold Saggitario) is from the Korean commercial only, as I do not remember this from the Japanese version. I'll watch the Japanese one tomorrow to confirm.
Sonokong does weird things...
Still don't understand why they released PLA VS MFB sets!
Kind Of Some Camp Training I guess ? But hey yes Great Dance Specially the Xeno Xcalibur and Go Shoot Steps !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Looks like Beyblade Burst will have some competition...
They actually seem pretty cool. Might pick up some of these little guys haha
(Aug. 09, 2016  9:48 AM)Kevo Wrote: Looks like Beyblade Burst will have some competition...

American-exploding-fighting-spinning-top toys in a bowl-arena with no walls? Yup. The old argument is finally put to bed.

Honestly though, I think this arena design deserves a second glance. Obviously the old Hasbro stadiums were bogus because of their walls (if nothing else) but I always applauded the company's drive the create new stadium designs. This is more like what I hoped they'd do - opting to forget the XTS series, of course!

EDIT: okay, this is blowing my little mind now...

Not saying the toys are any good (honestly cannot tell) but this marketing... It's like they've put all the most deeply westernised elements of Beyblade and Battle Strikers in a blender, then poured the resulting soup all over themselves. I mean really, who hasn't imagined a "crane" type double-launching mechanism for Beyblade?
(Aug. 09, 2016  3:57 AM)Hato Wrote: I decided to watch some Beyblade commercials tonight just to see if they are like what I remember them as, and I came across this in a Sonokong one;

A gold pre-HWS Saggitario? I've never heard anything about this, and it is definitely painted...

Just looks like yellow lighting to me.
(Aug. 09, 2016  2:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  3:57 AM)Hato Wrote: I decided to watch some Beyblade commercials tonight just to see if they are like what I remember them as, and I came across this in a Sonokong one;

Just looks like yellow lighting to me.

It´s defenetly a Sagittario.
Yes, obviously ...
(Aug. 09, 2016  12:25 PM)Beylon Wrote: Honestly though, I think this arena design deserves a second glance. Obviously the old Hasbro stadiums were bogus because of their walls (if nothing else) but I always applauded the company's drive the create new stadium designs. This is more like what I hoped they'd do - opting to forget the XTS series, of course!

The arena design in the second video is ripped straight from the Max Steel battle tops line, with only a colour change and those launch ramps added. The ridges that curve down into the play area are attrocious for all types of beyblades and battle strikers alike.
Doesn't look like it has a ton of depth or replay value, but the way they slide around is pretty cool.
That looks like a yellow variant of the Max Steel stadium, they look sort of cool I guess and I may pick it up when it's on sale.
(Aug. 09, 2016  9:48 AM)Kevo Wrote: Looks like Beyblade Burst will have some competition...

They're just smaller beywarriors.

(Aug. 09, 2016  4:13 AM)Daman Wrote: Still don't understand why they released PLA VS MFB sets!

What?
(Aug. 09, 2016  4:13 AM)Daman Wrote: Still don't understand why they released PLA VS MFB sets!

What?
[/quote]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T4KGFC...lution+set
Maybe they had stock of plastic beyblades and wanted to sell them in order to not loss that much money?
(Aug. 09, 2016  5:29 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:

What?
These actually explode though. I'd say its a mix of beywarriors and burst.
(Aug. 09, 2016  5:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Maybe they had stock of plastic beyblades and wanted to sell them in order to not loss that much money?

Could be true, can't say...
(Aug. 09, 2016  7:50 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  5:29 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:

What?
These actually explode though. I'd say its a mix of beywarriors and burst.
Didn't Hasbro mention something about a follow-up of Beywarriors, Beywarriors Cyborg? I guess Mattel decided to pick up Hasbro's idea of battling spinning figures(?) and add the exploding gimmick.