Beyblade Random Thoughts

TAKARA-TOMY is currently showing a window to demonstrate how you are supposed to hold the Sword Launcher, and that, paired with the Variable Driver tutorial that had to come after the release and all the major part breaks, makes it really seem like Beyblade Burst is constantly a rushed release...
I don't even understand the Sword Launcher thing. Exactly what are they clarifying?
Basically to just leave a space between where the prongs are and your hand, from what I understand. Because the sword handle is actually very stupidly designed: whenever you hold a sheathed sword, which part of the casing do you hold out of agility, weight distribution and instinct? The end with the opening, not the part that is the furthest away. But this is the portion TAKARA-TOMY wants you to hold, because a lot of people have been doing the contrary, naturally.
Oh. The design always made sense to me I guess, I don't think it matters that it's not exactly how you'd hold a sword.
I guess TAKARATOMY made this notice because a lot of parents complain after that their kids got injured by the sword launcher.
Because if you put your hand like it should be from the grip design
your thumb will be really near to the X2, and X2 is not really a round shape bey but more with spike.
So I guess a lot of kids got injured, of course not deadly injured.
If something wrong japaneses often complain, I guess it's what happen for the sword launcher
But it is how you instinctively go to grab this Launcher as well hah.

In any case, it is less important now because apparently if you add a BeyLogger on top of it, you succeed in holding it with your hand above the prongs and nothing in the way.
Ohhhh, now I get it. Yeah, that's ... not great design, indeed.
That dependes, I grab any launcher like the sword launcher is designed, for me it would be intuitive Grin
Been awhile since I've posted on this site. Haven't gotten a Beyblade in a while either. So, apparently, X2 breaks real easy. That sucks. Guess I know which one NOT to get. Has anything surfaced regarding Hasbro's release of the line this year?
(Jul. 07, 2016  6:54 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Been awhile since I've posted on this site. Haven't gotten a Beyblade in a while either. So, apparently, X2 breaks real easy. That sucks. Guess I know which one NOT to get. Has anything surfaced regarding Hasbro's release of the line this year?

Well, it might still be able to Burst or Knockout very easily, so it could be top-tier, who knows hah.

Not more than the stickied Hasbro topic shows.
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  6:54 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Been awhile since I've posted on this site. Haven't gotten a Beyblade in a while either. So, apparently, X2 breaks real easy. That sucks. Guess I know which one NOT to get. Has anything surfaced regarding Hasbro's release of the line this year?

Well, it might still be able to Burst or Knockout very easily, so it could be top-tier, who knows hah.

Not more than the stickied Hasbro topic shows.

Yea, it prolly could be top tier but at what cost? Lol, I just hope TT reissues it or something to fix it so it isn't so fragile.
dont you ever feel like getting lotion on your beyblades too

Very cool, nonetheless! His video demonstrates the necessity of friction for Beyblades to move (precess, technically) around the BeyStadium. Without it, they just go straight to the center!

EDIT: Reminds me of this video by PhysicsGirl, where she demonstrates the same thing with another spinning toy.
OMG, the number of views those guys videos get, though ...

I thought this was pretty funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvSnFefiIY
(Jul. 10, 2016  4:33 PM)✱ Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5L8Bd5nmPk

what the hell

i died. xD
majority of the time i want TT to come up with something innovative for the drivers, but then a part of me also wants TT to release old parts from plastic and MFB gen, as during their generation they were top tier:
plastic
SG bearing 1
SG bearing 2
SG double bearing
free spinning metal flat
SG grip change base
metal ball
metal flat
metal change base ( i really hope the burst version of driger s has this)

MFB
RDF
RB (the rubber on bite, doesn't seem like the same rubber on xtreme)
GF (so much fun)
RS (would be probably be great for defense)
R2F (why not, impact doesn't seem that great)
EDS
EWD (if using NSK ball bearings is too OP for burst, this should be viable)

i think this post holds zero value.
this was just on my mind, so i felt like posting it
This set up looks so weird... but yet it appears to be more useful than any duotrons being released haha.
Looks bad, given that one launcher only uses just over half the ripcord.
Here are some of my ideas for future names in Burst:

Layer:
??? Alb
Berserker/Burning/Boulder/Beast Beowulf/Behemoth
Cyber/Cyborg/Cosmic Chaos
Fierce/Fantom/Fang/Flash Fenrir
Power Pegasus
Tornado/Tempest/Titan/Tidal Trident
Legendary/Level/Luna Leviathan

Disk: Zap/Zoom/Zigzag

Driver:
Hover/Hoop/Hyper
Turbo/Turbine/tornado/Transform/Titan/Tilt
Levitate/Level/Loop/Leave/Left
I just tried my Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme against Odin Heavy Defense. V2 was not reinforced and the Xtreme was new. Here are the results:
V2.T.X: 12 wins (10 BF, 2 OF, 0 SF)
O.H.D: 8 wins (0 BF, 1 OF, 6 SF)

I tried to beat O.H.D with a strong launch this time.
Were you weak launching OHD?
(Jul. 12, 2016  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote: Were you weak launching OHD?

No. I was just curious how the battle would end if I launch both of them at high speed. Smile
Again we have another Beyblade Burst Campaign and this time its like From some SHIGEKIX Candies From UHA Mikakuto.
This Campaign Starts on 19th July and Ends on 31st August. This is the teaser.

[Image: teaser_zpsc8elj0fa.jpeg]

Website Link :- http://shigekix.jp/

Another Interesting campaign with Interesting and Rare Prizes Like the Random Booster Vol 1 & 2 and Random layers !

Not Much Details are given on how to participate but seems Like we need to buy any one of the candies as shown down on the website and need to send it to them and if the Serial Number is lucky You may win any one of those Prizes Or maybe randomly they will select the winners like the Kirin campaign.

So there is no Limited Type of Prize or so but still those Random Boosters, Random layers and B-00 WBBA Limited Beylauncher are really rare.
I hope we can get more details about this campaign as its starting soon.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
For some reason, TAKARA-TOMY decided to restock Xcalibur Force Xtreme on their online shop.
It's the same with Deathscyther and Wyvern apparently. I'm guessing they're aiming for cross promotion with the Dual Layers.