Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 28, 2016  1:48 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Hato: D2HO lost via out spin all three times if I remember correctly.

I'll assume this is against DHD;

I find this very surprising, seeing as it can best DHR by destabilizing and giving hard hits since it's somewhat aggressive. The only thing I can think of is Defense having better balance than Revolve, which is possible since it is 'more supported' with the 4 bits of plastic around the ball tip, while nothing supports Revolve since it has the free spinning outer ring. Makes me wonder if DHD counter D2GO consistently because of this, after both the (limited) results matched up.

Would somebody be able to test DHD vs D2GO?
All this talk of comp Burst format is giving me an itch to give it ago, but then I see the constant "I have to buy new ones cause the used ones wear out way too often" argument around the WBO turns me off of the idea. I digress.

After messing around with the Ultimate Synchrom DX set thingys, I realized how horrible most of the Zero-G parts are in the BB-10 and am tempted to get the Zero-G attack stadium. Just don't really want to get my hopes up and then end up with a more expensive destroyer dome. Will still probably cave and buy it tho, lol
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:21 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: All this talk of comp Burst format is giving me an itch to give it ago, but then I see the constant "I have to buy new ones cause the used ones wear out way too often" argument around the WBO turns me off of the idea. I digress.

After messing around with the Ultimate Synchrom DX set thingys, I realized how horrible most of the Zero-G parts are in the BB-10 and am tempted to get the Zero-G attack stadium. Just don't really want to get my hopes up and then end up with a more expensive destroyer dome. Will still probably cave and buy it tho, lol

The 0G stadiums play nothing like the destroyer dome haha. I'm personally not a fan of how it plays, but it's mainly due to how Takara just decided to release a bunch of broken parts near the end anyways.
Here is Top Gun's video compilation of their Bladers' run in the Grade 1 tournament from the last weekend:

I am really not surprised that Orbit is unable to survive that much in the spinning-centres stadium.
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is Top Gun's video compilation of their Bladers' run in the Grade 1 tournament from the last weekend:

I am really not surprised that Orbit is unable to survive that much in the spinning-centres stadium.

Is Top Gun a Beyblade Organisation like WariBey or the WBO?
Well, Wari Bey is not like the World Beyblade Organization at all, but yes, Top Gun and Wari Bey are two big Japanese groups.
(Jun. 28, 2016  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, Wari Bey is not like the World Beyblade Organization at all, but yes, Top Gun and Wari Bey are two big Japanese groups.

Cool. If these teams are rivals maybe they could each make a team with their top 3 bladers and then battle to decide which group is the best japanese blader team like a real epic showdown. That would be so epic! Grin And maybe the winner team could battle against the top 3 WBO bladers. But that´s probably not possible because tickets cost a lot of money and they probably need the ok from their parents. It would be cool never the less. Smile
The WBO is an organization that runs Beyblade events; Wari Bey is a Beyblading team. Pretty different.

Spinning stadium is way lamer looking than I expected.
[Image: 6VZY5k2.png]

Not sure if this is posted yet but looks like this is potentially hasbros advertising for burst? "Battle for the burst"?... Hmm. Apparently a t shirt that hasbro toys commissioned.
Thank you for showing this, juncction! I've been searching the #beyblade posts, don't know how this slipped under the radar...

Very interesting how the "Battle for the Burst" image shows V2 with the B-38 stickers, except on the ABS contact points. And S2's driver seems like an orange Accel...

Speaking of the Hasbro releases of Beyblade Burst, I've been using the Hasbro customer service chat to see if I can get any information on Burst, and so far I have gotten nothing except that it may get an August release, and potentially September.
Rest in peace, Basic Bey.

Also, lol @ that font.
The catchphrase on the shirt is actually pretty catchy. Maybe it'll be Hasbro's marketing slogan?
(Jun. 29, 2016  1:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, lol @ that font.

lol Speechless

Those renders look kind of off too.
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:04 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The catchphrase on the shirt is actually pretty catchy. Maybe it'll be Hasbro's marketing slogan?

Since they are using the "TM" next to it, it probably is trademarked already hah.
I really like that font for some reason. The 90's touch, maybe ?
Not really "digging " the catchphrase, but I'm sure it's gonna grow on me over time like burst's intro. And it also sums up what almost everybody did the first time they tried burst haha.
I like the design of the advertisement because it reminds me of the 90's but it looks kinda cheap made. Battle for the burst reminds me a bit of the BeyFighters slogan "Fight for break" from Beyblade Metal Heroes x 5D. lol
Top Gun Bladers and Waribey Bladers are not really rivals coz Top Gun is from Osaka the strongest team there
And Waribey is the strongest team around Tokyo
after there is many small teams in Tokyo and other prefecture

such as the abba. (Aichi Beyblabe Battling Association)
or Bacs (if remember well the name of that team)

(Jun. 28, 2016  10:17 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, Wari Bey is not like the World Beyblade Organization at all, but yes, Top Gun and Wari Bey are two big Japanese groups.

Cool. If these teams are rivals maybe they could each make a team with their top 3 bladers and then battle to decide which group is the best japanese blader team like a real epic showdown. That would be so epic! Grin And maybe the winner team could battle against the top 3 WBO bladers. But that´s probably not possible because tickets cost a lot of money and they probably need the ok from their parents. It would be cool never the less. Smile
https://www.change.org/p/olympic-make-be...mpic-sport

Wow...
(Jun. 29, 2016  10:46 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Top Gun Bladers and Waribey Bladers are not really rivals coz Top Gun is from Osaka the strongest team there
And Waribey is the strongest team around Tokyo
after there is many small teams in Tokyo and other prefecture

such as the abba. (Aichi Beyblabe Battling Association)
or Bacs (if remember well the name of that team)

(Jun. 28, 2016  10:17 PM)Zera Wrote:

Awesome. Grin I would love to found a Beyblade Team, too, but there are not many active Beybladers in my region. If Beyblade gets more popular again I could try to make a new Beyblade Team like the good old BeyFighters we once were. I still remember some Teams that we had in Germany back in 2011:
- The BeyFighters
- Team Thunder Strike
- Team Lighning Strike
- Team Fire Strike
- Team Black Excalibur
(Jun. 29, 2016  12:08 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: https://www.change.org/p/olympic-make-be...mpic-sport
Wow...

Sport, yes, olympic, lol no. Beyblade will never be an olympic sport.
(Jun. 30, 2016  12:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2016  12:08 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: https://www.change.org/p/olympic-make-be...mpic-sport
Wow...

Sport, yes, olympic, lol no. Beyblade will never be an olympic sport.

I now have blisters on my hand and muscle cramps on my right arm from Beyblading. So if you do it right and at least 3 hours a day it can be very exhausting of course but I think it´s not as exhausting as running a marathon so it will probably never become an olympic sport.

I just noticed something. Holy Horusood has so many things in common with Raverus from GOTEM: Guardians Of The Elemental Monsters. The shape of the H2 Layer is similar to the Omega Raverus emblem and Upper makes the Bey hover above the ground and claw then attacks with it´s "knifes" just like Omega Raverus with his Kunai Storm Attack when he rises up into the air, spreads his wings and then shoots sharp feathers out of his wings. I hope H2 will be released in green some time soon so that I can make a complete green Holy Horusood. That would be so sick. Grin
(Jun. 30, 2016  2:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It can't become an olympic sport because it's not a sport in the first place.
It also cant become a Sport from what I think. Its basically a toy only. Haha !!
To be honest I never heard any Competitive Toy becoming a Sports.
Ah, I deleted my post because I realized I'd had this conversation too many times in my life already :')
for info in Japan (for TAKARATOMY) it's a game for kids but consider as a sport
and those who go to every G1; G2 ; G3 ; G4 event. They do not think about beyblade as just a game but as a Competitive Sport and their parents as well

but of course it will never become an olympic game

(Jun. 30, 2016  2:37 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  2:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It can't become an olympic sport because it's not a sport in the first place.
It also cant become a Sport from what I think. Its basically a toy only. Haha !!
To be honest I never heard any Competitive Toy becoming a Sports.