Beyblade Random Thoughts

Dogsitting until next saturday which means my plethora of packages will be sitting at home, on top of having to take trips to the PO to receive the ones that weren't dropped off but had notices left instead lol I had a bad experience with a seller for a fun MFB item that I have yet to see on YT at all (took a week to ship) and they said they would throw in extras. Just itchin to know what they are lol
Thanks, haha. About a year ago I stumbled upon a set of MFB at a thrift store near my house, and the memories came surging back. It was a $5 lot, with one of those orange folding stadiums, an Lightning L-Drago, Dark Wolf, a Flame something-or-other, and a Galaxy Pegasis with a crooked R2F. Something was fundamentally broken in the tip, and I'd be able to fix it only for it to go crooked again when force (regular play) would be applied. It was basically a R2Q, which isn't nearly as exciting as it sounds. The stamina was abysmal, and it would inspire a wounded horse metaphor that doesn't er- end happily.

I bought it to an anime club gathering in High Park of all places, and then donated it to the club to see if we could get some nostalgic people together that'd be interested in playing. The set then mysteriously disappeared without a trace some months later. I bumped into Kei and Minion and the bey crew when I went to the first Anime Shogatsu back in January, and that sealed it: I was definitely going to stop by the WBO again at AN this year.

I'm glad I did!
So I did a little thing here: http://imgur.com/ZOJQaO8

I got bored today and decided to make some ideas for burst disks.
D-divide
E-equal
I-idle
J-jerk
N-nail
P-pound
Q-quantum
W-whole
X-eXo
Y-yield
Z-zero
Sorry for low quality
If you have a question or want an explanation you can either pm me or just reply here. Thanks.
Marutti is the WBO's man;

[Image: ibly0g.jpg]

Reminds me of the Proto Nemesis stadium, but I don't know what they are going for... Looks like it has 3 exits and I would throw out that the centre may spin? The cover seems to have holes like the black trash BeyStadium whatever it's called, so maybe the yellow walls will work on it?
They had to use the exact same colours as the Proto Nemesis Stadium, of course.
It looks like the blue part spins and then the grey parts might as well. Adding something new to the normal spinning center deal. Might be cool

So what about this box here? Looks sick. I hope that it is not a contest prize and just a release? Or is it part of the X2 prize? Crying
[Image: t0VXg2G.jpg]
(Jun. 13, 2016  11:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It looks like the blue part spins and then the grey parts might as well. Adding something new to the normal spinning center deal. Might be cool

So what about this box here? Looks sick. I hope that it is not a contest prize and just a release? Or is it part of the X2 prize? Crying
[Image: t0VXg2G.jpg]

I think that the glare hides exactly the section of the page that hints at how it can be gotten. But it is called Victory Box.
Hm, apparently there will be a Beyblade Burst video game in November and it will come with an exclusive Beyblade.
yes it's true
and it's a DS game that will come out on 11/10

(Jun. 14, 2016  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, apparently there will be a Beyblade Burst video game in November and it will come with an exclusive Beyblade.

Also there is a Limited B-00 Power Launchergrip Sky Blue Ver. that will be sold at the WHF Summer 2016 in the Special Goods but no pictures yet.
We need to wait that the WHF site update the site with the Special Goods Section to get the pictures
(Jun. 13, 2016  11:33 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: They had to use the exact same colours as the Proto Nemesis Stadium, of course.

Lots of cool new stuff announced but you're so focused on the most trivial similarities. Spinning-center stadiums have been around since the plastic F-Series; black and blue are obvious color choices to go with to keep it looking a bit more "serious" rather than garishly toy-like. Looks good to me. I don't see why they should change it for the sake of changing it.
I personally don't mind what colours are given to the spinning-centered stadiums, as long as the spinning function works. I might get my hands on one, even if it's not very good competitively it looks very interesting.
For info
Takaratomy currently doesn't project to sell this stadium.
It will only be used for the final of the G1 Tournament at the WHF Summer 2016
Or if they decide to sell it, it will be in a couple of month.
Seems like all June and July releases are up on Takara-Tomy Mall: http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/
(Jun. 14, 2016  7:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seems like all June and July releases are up on Takara-Tomy Mall: http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/
Oh Yeah didn't notice this haha. Thanks Brad for Informing !
I was wondering from where the photos of B-52,B-53,B-54 were taken and posted on Twitter hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
A Power Launcher Grip Sky Blue will be sold at the upcoming World Hobby Fair for 755 yen:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_PowerLauncherGRipSkyBlue.jpg]

Also worth noting that they will use that occasion to hold a big Grade 1 tournament.
just for info
in case that nobody knows about this
but the G1 Tournament it's a tournament grade just for the WHF.

G2 is Tournament in collaboration with big shop/company that pay everything but there is usually a fee to pay to go inside the tournament place.

G3 is similar to the G2 without to pay a fee to go inside, if I am not wrong

(Jun. 15, 2016  12:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A Power Launcher Grip Sky Blue will be sold at the upcoming World Hobby Fair for 755 yen:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_PowerLauncherGRipSkyBlue.jpg]

Also worth noting that they will use that occasion to hold a big Grade 1 tournament.
(Jun. 14, 2016  5:01 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: For info
Are you talking about this Stadium Oki?

[Image: Ck_QXO5_UYAAMCsh_1.jpg]

Just saw this hah.
The stadium kind of looks cool to me !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
yes this stadium

(Jun. 15, 2016  4:32 PM)Burst Wrote:

Just saw this hah.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Oh that's great then. I don't know if this photo is posted on WBO before.
I would really like to know about this stadium if there's anything special in it ?
Looking forward to this !

Source :- https://mobile.twitter.com/GmgencjjzTjMG...0841075712

Cheers !!!
Burst.

(Jun. 15, 2016  4:34 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: yes this stadium

(Jun. 15, 2016  4:32 PM)Burst Wrote:

Just saw this hah.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Looks fun. I'm in for it whenever it inevitably releases.
Maybe the center is spinning and the circles in the center are spinning in the opposite direction or the center isn´t moving and the two circles are spinning in different directions. That would be cool.
Which BP sticker looks better on Dragoon MS, the blue one or the yellow one?
(Jun. 15, 2016  9:41 PM)Daman Wrote: Which BP sticker looks better on Dragoon MS, the blue one or the yellow one?

gotta be yellow
(Jun. 15, 2016  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  9:41 PM)Daman Wrote: Which BP sticker looks better on Dragoon MS, the blue one or the yellow one?

gotta be yellow

Thanks, that's great help!
:3

One more question, what about Dranzer MS, green or orange?
Tongue_out
I just pulled out my beyblades... One of my L-Drago's had some strange sticky white substance, it was stringy, like a cocoon, or a spoder egg sac or something. o-o