Beyblade Random Thoughts

After many battles the hole of HF starts to close and it turns into an F tip. That happens to me a lot. Maybe Zephyr has the same problem.

Can somebody please tell me who the first person on the WBO was to make MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF?
(Mar. 23, 2016  10:56 PM)Kevo Wrote: I really don't know where this belongs, but...

Fake Battle Strikers!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CD54..._i=desktop

Time to call @[Bey Brad] and also get Striker Axis back online!
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:33 PM)Zera Wrote: Can somebody please tell me who the first person on the WBO was to make MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF?

We probably all tried it at some point. We do not care about who did it first though.
That's what I thought. may be its more resisting from worn then HF but seems to be based on the same shape it probably become similar after worn.
For me, chips out of the driver tip always happened when it hit a disk that was on the stadium floor, after it bursted the other bey. It seems like Zephyr might be especially vulnerable to that Crying
Gotta guard those things like a ninja when one of them burst. Lol
anyway, i finally tried out using a sub attack ring on burst beyblade using the central disk, this made me wonder, seeing as how it is possible, will TT ever release Customize Weight Disk (customize disk for burst) for burst, or something like support parts, free spinning and locked, it should be possible and will also add more customization to the blades.

this is also made me think, is it possible for layers to have Sub attack rings, also mode change even.

i wonder if the driver would be able to hold a support part so it would go like this
layer+sub layer
customize disk
driver+support part

also if TT ever releases burst beyblade where the bottom is separate from the driver.
with this level of customization added in, it would be amazing, so many potential combinations.
all of the added modifications should be possible although maybe not the layer one yet.

does anyone else think they should add this level of customization to burst? and if it is possible
(Mar. 24, 2016  8:56 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: anyway, i finally tried out using a sub attack ring on burst beyblade using the central disk, this made me wonder, seeing as how it is possible, will TT ever release Customize Weight Disk (customize disk for burst) for burst, or something like support parts, free spinning and locked, it should be possible and will also add more customization to the blades.

this is also made me think, is it possible for layers to have Sub attack rings, also mode change even.

i wonder if the driver would be able to hold a support part so it would go like this
layer+sub layer
customize disk
driver+support part

also if TT ever releases burst beyblade where the bottom is separate from the driver.
with this level of customization added in, it would be amazing, so many potential combinations.
all of the added modifications should be possible although maybe not the layer one yet.

does anyone else think they should add this level of customization to burst? and if it is possible

You also have to keep in mind that the layers still have to be able to come into contact with each other so the burst mechanism isn't hindered. So that rules out a lot of the CWD designs you'd probably have in mind. same thing with a free spinning sub layer, I suppose.
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:19 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: You also have to keep in mind that the layers still have to be able to come into contact with each other so the burst mechanism isn't hindered.

Which is probably going to keep us from getting shorter or taller drivers. Overall I kind of like them all being the same height, just like it was back in the old days of Bakuten Shoot.
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:19 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  8:56 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: anyway, i finally tried out using a sub attack ring on burst beyblade using the central disk, this made me wonder, seeing as how it is possible, will TT ever release Customize Weight Disk (customize disk for burst) for burst, or something like support parts, free spinning and locked, it should be possible and will also add more customization to the blades.

layer+sub layer
customize disk
driver+support part

You also have to keep in mind that the layers still have to be able to come into contact with each other so the burst mechanism isn't hindered. So that rules out a lot of the CWD designs you'd probably have in mind. same thing with a free spinning sub layer, I suppose.
CWD don't necessarily have to hinder the blade from bursting they can just be as wide as the layer, or smaller, to add extra weight they could also be fixed. many things could be done for the burst to still happen.

also for the SAR, i've mentioned it doesn't have to be free spinning, it can be fixed so the beyblade can still burst.

also SP's in plastic didn't always have to come in contact, a lot of times it was used for synergy with the AR, like the dark series, or using orthrus's SP in conjunction with left spin beyblades.
or SP's at times simply added weight.
Oh god, the huge one with dragon wings on the right is just crazy.
I kind of want the round one on the bottom and middle, and that Bat AR looks so cool!
It looks like they're just wooden cutouts. Very cool regardless.
(Mar. 25, 2016  12:24 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh god, the huge one with dragon wings on the right is just crazy.

I am quite sure that is based on Blood's real anime Beyblade, Drakeos. The others look like they could be Howling's and the rest of Team WHO's Beyblades too.
Is a used Dragoon G from Sonokong for a used Gigars from Hasbro a good trade?
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:51 PM)Zera Wrote: Is a used Dragoon G from Sonokong for a used Gigars from Hasbro a good trade?

From my experience and other WBO members' experiences, the EG's from Sonokong stop functioning quicker than an EG from Takara or Hasbro. Though from what I know, Dragoon G has more competitve value than Gigars.

I probably wouldn't do it (just my opinion).
Not really, Dragoon G is much better competitively.
I'd heard the Sonokong plastics are smaller than the Takara-Tomy ones; does this include the G/GT series?
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd heard the Sonokong plastics are smaller than the Takara-Tomy ones; does this include the G/GT series?

From the ones I have (and other posts), the G/GT series beys don't have smaller parts.
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd heard the Sonokong plastics are smaller than the Takara-Tomy ones; does this include the G/GT series?

I think EG Beyblades don't have the size problem, but still retain the lower quality plastic.
Gigars is semi expensive guys which you should take into account. However a new dragoon G these days costs a stupidly high amount. Also as everyone said Dragoon G is better competitively.
Can somebody please tell me what the prizes for a Sonokong Dragoon G and a Hasbro Gigars are?

What's worth the most Dragoon G, Gigars or Dranzer GT?
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:27 AM)Zera Wrote: What's worth the most Dragoon G, Gigars or Dranzer GT?

I am not too such about your first question, but about the one I quoted: Dranzer GT, for sure.
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:36 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:27 AM)Zera Wrote: What's worth the most Dragoon G, Gigars or Dranzer GT?

I am not too such about your first question, but about the one I quoted: Dranzer GT, for sure.

I'm so stupid. I traded my Dragoon G for a Gigars instead of a Dranzer GT. T__T

Is a Dranzer GT for 80€ a good deal?