Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm quite disappointed by Extreme. It's not the same as RF at all really. VHD isn't consistent for me even against DHD. And when I did achieve a perfect launch but with too much strength it just resulted in a double burst. Maybe I haven't used it enough times to make it controllable.
If you haven't used it much yet, definitely wait a bit. Takes quite a bit of use to get a really nice movement pattern.
Yeah, to get it prime it takes quite a while. Optimally, you want the hole gone so it's completely flat. Although I guess you would want a mint one for stalling or something, if you would ever use it for that (I wouldn't at present).
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Never thought I'd see the day when people would praise a compact circle with some tiny notches on it as great Beyblade design.

Are you referring to Yggdrasil?
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:11 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Never thought I'd see the day when people would praise a compact circle with some tiny notches on it as great Beyblade design.

Are you referring to Yggdrasil?
he's referring to Basalt. as mentioned in the last few posts.

Though, without that spiral staircase of death of Basalt. It would be super OP. But then again, that's TT's way of nerfing them :C
Has it been posted that the walls got taller for the Red WHF stadium ..?

Red: ~92.98mm
White: ~84.11mm

I've only seen people post about the diameter being extended.
Had no idea! Just got mine today, looking forward to trying it out.
So, I tried a dark red Wolf clear wheel and face from Burn Wolf SW145WD, and the translucent black DF145FS and I actually like the way it looks, of course it's still just Dark Wolf and it sucks but I find that it looks nice and is almost like a reverse colour scheme.
Beyblade Burst is officially selling very well and is expected to surpass initial estimates for the future still.
Most of the characters from Burst look weird...
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblade Burst is officially selling very well and is expected to surpass initial estimates for the future still.

Amazing. We are really headed into the third Beyblade boom :'D
(Feb. 10, 2016  4:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblade Burst is officially selling very well and is expected to surpass initial estimates for the future still.

Amazing. We are really headed into the third Beyblade boom :'D

Yes, I'm thinking it will be a worldwide phenomenon once more come time for the anime to release.
Here is a little preview of the upcoming videos on my youtube channel!

[Image: large]

This picture hurt so much.
Is that yours????
Haha, I don't think so. Definitely feel like I saw that pic a long time ago.
(Feb. 15, 2016  6:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: [Image: large]

This picture hurt so much.

I bet I know who did this...

It would only make me sad if it was black Galeon 2 or Death Quetzalcoatl.
Hey @[gankoba] and @[OkinawamTS], Kids Tokei teamed up with TAKARA-TOMY and is looking for child models for one of their television commercials : http://www.kids-tokei.com/lp/jp_beyblade...html?ua=pc
ROFL!!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think this is for my son Smile
(Feb. 16, 2016  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey @[gankoba] and @[OkinawamTS], Kids Tokei teamed up with TAKARA-TOMY and is looking for child models for one of their television commercials : http://www.kids-tokei.com/lp/jp_beyblade...html?ua=pc

yeah, I saw that this afternoon , when I looked at the Beyblade.jp site
but I guess that they will choose kids that live near the studio, and not like 300 or 1,000 km away
Putting this here because it seems like a bit of an outthere topic for Ask a Question, Get an Answer:

I routinely get high seven thousands on my plastic gen electronic launcher. It's not exactly the most acurate measure of RPM but, so far as I can tell, still gives a better indication of launch strength than measuring with a laser at some indeterminate time in the stadium.
The results I'm getting place me at about 50% stronger than contact sports players with little background in Beyblade but plenty of arm muscle. Which seems good but, IMO atleast, not good enough. Why settle for high seven thousands when it's so close to dragonball levels?

My questions are:
1) Does anyone know if 9000+RPM is possible with this launching equipment?
and 2) Is there any better way to build up the required strength than wearing down my launchers through overuse?
Hm, there was a guy who made a topic since July about hacking Burst Light Launchers to be able to mechanically get much higher launch power, so perhaps he would know what the initial maximum launching power of those launchers was. However, I do not really remember what terms might be in that thread to try to find it again ...
(Feb. 16, 2016  4:24 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2016  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey @[gankoba] and @[OkinawamTS], Kids Tokei teamed up with TAKARA-TOMY and is looking for child models for one of their television commercials : http://www.kids-tokei.com/lp/jp_beyblade...html?ua=pc

yeah, I saw that this afternoon , when I looked at the Beyblade.jp site
but I guess that they will choose kids that live near the studio, and not like 300 or 1,000 km away

Something something low birth rate. You might be lucky. Wut!?
Hey,
I bought a Hasbro Lighting L- Drago from the Legends Series couple of days ago , and the L Drago Face on the Bolt was not printed correctly. So should I say that Hasbro is being Irresponsible or Careless with their Legends production ??
It is a Original Hasbro Beyblade but still.
Here are the Photos :-

[Image: 1455780030233_zpsg3sejnek.jpg]

[Image: 1455780026170_zpsiahe2t1b.jpg]

Its Very unusual to me. I know its a face bolt error but still. I even talked to the Shop Owner About this so I was really surprised by what I got to know. He was saying that in the Shipments of Beyblades received,Out of them atleast two of them did have some defects,also some were like Missing Launchers and Ripcords or the tools !!!

I even called Funskool ( Official Importer of Hasbro Beyblades In India) they were saying to me like we can only complain about it or Replace the Beys and/or send them back even we check our Stocks and got that to know that there were some Defectives ones there.
( Not trying to Insult Hasbro or any or something like that. No offence or Intentions like that. So I hope I don't hurt anyone Smile )

So is Hasbro really being careless ?? I am not sure about this But I just hope nothing happens with Hasbro Burst And everything goes well. Well I know Hasbro cant be judged in these small errors and all but if they are not caring about what they sell then I really don't know then.

Cheers !!!
Burst.