Beyblade Random Thoughts

Anyone else dislike the Burst launcher grip? I don't mind it aesthetically in particular it's just all the grips from previous gens made the bits for the attachments look natural but with the burst one it looks so awkward and unfinished. Tempted to unscrew it take them out.
(Feb. 01, 2016  3:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyone else dislike the Burst launcher grip? I don't mind it aesthetically in particular it's just all the grips from previous gens made the bits for the attachments look natural but with the burst one it looks so awkward and unfinished. Tempted to unscrew it take them out.

I hate it. When the burst Beylauncher is placed horizontal (so the whole grip + beylauncher is horizontal) it's extremely wide, ugly and uncomfortable unlike the MFB versions. Maybe they should create one utilising the beylogger clips and holes .. that extends over to the beylauncher so it looks 'complete'.

Oh and taking the launcher off the grip is a pain. My Xcalibur one wouldn't come off, so I had to unscrew the beylauncher (unscrewed the grip as well to realise that didn't work) a bit to create a gap and pull it off slowly.

The accessories are not that great either.
(Feb. 01, 2016  3:25 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2016  3:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyone else dislike the Burst launcher grip? I don't mind it aesthetically in particular it's just all the grips from previous gens made the bits for the attachments look natural but with the burst one it looks so awkward and unfinished. Tempted to unscrew it take them out.

I hate it. When the burst Beylauncher is placed horizontal (so the whole grip + beylauncher is horizontal) it's extremely wide, ugly and uncomfortable unlike the MFB versions. Maybe they should create one utilising the beylogger clips and holes .. that extends over to the beylauncher so it looks 'complete'.

Oh and taking the launcher off the grip is a pain. My Xcalibur one wouldn't come off, so I had to unscrew the beylauncher (unscrewed the grip as well to realise that didn't work) a bit to create a gap and pull it off slowly.

The accessories are not that great either.
I also Dislike like look too.Cannon is right I have seen that when the launcher is attached horizontally to the Grip its not ugly its more than that. Looks like some Big Old Stick or something and if we put the Beylogger on top of Launcher then it looks More awkward.

But Yes when its attached vertically to the Grip it looks Well.But you know BeyLauncher is a bit big compared to Grip it looks a Big red Thing in front of Small Launcher Grip.
And Yes about the Xcalibur Beylauncher I have seen few posts about that It is difficult to unattach it ?? Why is it like that ?? Any product error or does it happens with every Beylauncher other than Xcallibur's one ??
Also one thing who thinks that The Three Segment Launcher Grip is good then the Burst Launcher Grip I mean if we compare the look and features ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It definitely kinda sucks, but I would say that the Rubber Assist and the "rubbers" from the Power Grip make it better. I don't know if I will ever prefer it, though; the BeyStadium's barrier makes them so unwieldy to use, and I don't think a 2cm larger opening in the newer versions of the stadium will be enough to alleviate that. :')
I guess it will look better with those but I can't imagine what will go on the end attachment and not look out of place.
So, I guess we won't be getting non-Dual Layer random booster. MFB's RB Vol. 2 included Virgo and Libra from the Reshuffle sets; I wonder if we're going to get another release of Minoboros and Unicorn? Maybe in Random Layer Booster Vol. 2? (Not to say that I care a ton about getting more of each.)

I am honestly kind of relieved considering that the last thing I want is a bunch of Horusood recolors.
There is a possibility of Unicorn and Minoboros being included in the Random Layer Collection Vol. 2, at least.
Starting on February 6th 2016, there will apparently be a clear blue BeyLauncher that will be made available to buy at wbba. events in Japan for 700 yen. It looks as fragile as the clear yellow BeyLauncher from the Xcalibur Starter hah; who wants it ?

[Image: B-00_beylauncher01.png]

The same sort of promotion was supposedly done with B-00 all clear BeyStadium Standard Type and I never actually saw more in circulation though ...
Ehh, I'll stick with my purple one from Wyvern. WOrks wonders for me. I just need a Beylauncher to go with it.
Damn, I really like that. Hopefully I can get one.
Can't they make that black plastic/prongs white or any other colour, errrr
(Feb. 03, 2016  4:52 PM)Cannon Wrote: Can't they make that black plastic/prongs white or any other colour, errrr
The Blue one as said really looks and surely is Fragile.
And yes The Black One saddly is available with Golden Xcallibur Unhappy.
If they release it Seprately I would surely get my hands on that And yes my Hopes too on the white one.
By the one question as Said that the Yellow BeyLauncher is fragile,so are other recolors like Purple,Red and Black not Fragile ?? If used Frequently ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The yellow one is fragile because it's using a clear plastic. That's why there's concerns about this one.

As for Cannon, he was referring to the black part of the launcher that the Beyblade attaches to.
Really cool dyeing vid. Seems like ABS is hard to dye. But I guess this is the way to do it. Gonna probably try it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6i9-Gz-7c
If you are a younger blader, make sure you have your parents permission and/or supervision
Rit dye used to be able to colour all kinds of plastics in hot water but now I think they changed the formula so it doesn't work anymore. Damnit. I tried the new one and all it did was shrink the Dranzer V2 AR lol and made it weirdly darker.

(Did not watch the 28 minute video, only read the description + skimmed a few parts)
(Feb. 03, 2016  5:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The yellow one is fragile because it's using a clear plastic. That's why there's concerns about this one.

As for Cannon, he was referring to the black part of the launcher that the Beyblade attaches to.
Thanks Brad for clearing that and my Apologies I didnt know that Cannon is reffering to that.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Seems like the Hasbro logo for Burst has been found:

Pretty nice and simple.
It looks like sanic. Probably foreshadowing that the material used for the bursts will be so bad that the teeth will wear at the speed of sound!
Credit to me and UltimateOrion for finding it!
(Feb. 04, 2016  12:14 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Credit to me and UltimateOrion for finding it!

Where did you manage to dig it out of?
(Feb. 04, 2016  12:14 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Credit to me and UltimateOrion for finding it!

If you want credit, you should've posted it here instead of showing off Tongue_out
(Feb. 04, 2016  12:30 AM)caek Wrote:

Where did you manage to dig it out of?

Beyblade Burst trademark search.
Just to say, it may not be for Hasbro, but it should be for the global release.
It was registered under d-rights FYI
I know, but I am adding information that it may not be for Hasbro in the long run anyway.