Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah I still got everything, haven't thrown it away thankfully though will scans later.
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: God, the handle of the Burst Beylauncher hurt so much. It hurted my fingers two times in a row, and now I can barely keep it in my hand because of the pain haha.

What happened ? I know it does not make launchers slide in easily at all, but for general play it should be OK to hold.

It really starts to irritate you after a while.
It's the only reason why I'm using the Long Winder instead.
[Image: 2ew0661.jpg]

I was underwhelmed.
Meta's look 10x cooler.
Guess I get all the cool beyblade stuff...maybe next time m8
That is because those are from Hasbro.
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is because those are from Hasbro.

Yeah, the shady fake looking ones still look better...
Did someone at Philippines ever host a tournament?

EDIT: nvm i found some tournaments at youtube held by hosts from WBO
well it is called the World beyblade organization for a reason m8
Man what time and release will do to parts...

"The Odin layer is so OP and powerful! It's very good at Stamina the Defense!"

Later... I can see it as:

"Odins an awful layer! Don't ever use it!"

Unless other layers later on suck, but I doubt that.
It would be cool to see Magnecore return with Burst. Honestly, Magnetic Disks, and metal and magnetic cores for drivers... Sounds cool. That's a great idea to recycle. It's been 13, almost years now.
It would probably interfere with the useless NFC, unfortunately. Would love it if it did return though.
Why do I still buy hasbro beyblades when they first come out... I saw most the first waves of Shogun Steel for $3.99 in a store yesterday -_____-

EDIT: They weren't even on sale
(Dec. 21, 2015  10:00 PM)Meta madness Wrote: With the love and I found this:

No more importing for me.

Damn, where ? Could you add that store and the stock on the BeyMap's Stores layer ?
Wow, thats awesome.
Amazing! Looks like a great spot for a tournament ^^
So wait, you found this at stores?

If so, DAMN! I wish I could find it too!
What store is that? That is amazing!
Just realized I never bought a Leone 145d...Need to get it, trash tier now but...must get cuz I dunno
i''ll post the store and the stock later today kai-v, gotta head that way today anyway so ya know.

(Dec. 22, 2015  6:14 AM)gankoba Wrote: And I'm now I'm out of business, lol

Sorry about that loss m8.
So is that store in the U.S.?
(Dec. 21, 2015  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, where ? Could you add that store and the stock on the BeyMap's Stores layer ?

(Dec. 21, 2015  10:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: So wait, you found this at stores?

If so, DAMN! I wish I could find it too!

(Dec. 21, 2015  10:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What store is that? That is amazing!

(Dec. 22, 2015  11:10 PM)Kevo Wrote: So is that store in the U.S.?

Okii dokie, well let's get down to business shall we, everything below is from my experiences' at the said store.

[Image: EAOI9Yy.jpg]
The store location is The Jungle in Little Tokyo,LA,California. The beyblades they have on stock at there store location is the same as on there site.

While my history with the store is very limited, I knew of it by a different name by anti-Anime co-workers who dubbed it. "The Weeb zone" of course dismissed it because none of my concern. Went there because one of my printers were there doing some pretty cool stuff. That and Chrismas shopping leading me to see this while my other was having an argument about her returned purchase of a few Gundam mechs. Specifically a master Gundam one...Think it was called 'Master Gundam Robot Spirits #174?' or something...

Now, the main question...do they know about beyblade? Yes they do...

One of the employees and I were having a conversation about the WBBA and how the beyblades originated in the location. As it is official Takara Tomy gear, there isn't any stadiums and what not available there carp of currently as they recently got the Burst Equipment.

[Image: u9ziOhk.jpg]
I'm not here to advertise The Jungles non-beyblade information so yeah...

So if you live in LA an...want a burst... Come here, limited beyblades at the moment but....better than importing yo.
$19.99 for a Goreim booster... how much for the bursr?