Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 19, 2015  8:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Burst is more fun to play if you ban Heavy ... >_>

Agreed. Then you actually get to use the other disks instead of them all collecting dust. Lol. Defintely more fun to solo play without it. Especially now with the best stamina combo is using Heavy, it's pretty sad that every single other disk is useless. Even Odin Heavy Accel seems to be better than Odin Spread Accel for stalling. Maybe this is something that the committee should look into at some point
Y'know, I always think of Wyvern Armed Massive as Takara Tomy's ultimate defense type make in burst and Excalibur Force Extreme being their ultimate Attack, they both seem to have all new parts and depending on the force disk, the parts are in theory good for those types. But those Beyblades couldn't possibly have any relation to the show no no that would be silly.

But seriously though their parts were probably meant to be powerful for their types, Massive is probably made to be super strong at defense and Armed was supposed to be super good at blocking, I'm guessing. And from what I see so far, Excalibur has that giant sword on it's layer and a rubber flat which kind of makes me think that would be their ultimate attack type for it's time. If so I hope there's an ultimate stamina release in the future, with all new parts etc.
(Nov. 19, 2015  9:52 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2015  8:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Burst is more fun to play if you ban Heavy ... >_>

Agreed. Then you actually get to use the other disks instead of them all collecting dust. Lol. Defintely more fun to solo play without it. Especially now with the best stamina combo is using Heavy, it's pretty sad that every single other disk is useless. Even Odin Heavy Accel seems to be better than Odin Spread Accel for stalling. Maybe this is something that the committee should look into at some point

Has anyone tried Aero out much? Based on the name it could be aerodynamic... maybe:\
Haven't found any value in it.
(Nov. 20, 2015  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haven't found any value in it.

That sucks. Its the best looking one IMO. Not just cause it's painted, but cause of the design.
decided to rewatch beyblade 2000 into G-Revolution...

I was always saddened that not all the beyblades shown were released, guess MFB got that right but....

I'd rather have an official Sharkrash then a Storm Capricorn...
(Nov. 20, 2015  3:47 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Q is one of the most fun tips though.
I prefer it on all my attack types.
I can't be the only one who thinks Deathscyther Oval Accel's abbreviated name was deliberate. Can anybody remember the last time Takara-Tomy was so clever in their naming of a Beyblade or part?
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:06 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I can't be the only one who thinks Deathscyther Oval Accel's abbreviated name was deliberate. Can anybody remember the last time Takara-Tomy was so clever in their naming of a Beyblade or part?

Dead on arrival ? Death of auto-tune ? Am I missing something hah ? http://www.acronymfinder.com/DOA.html
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:06 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I can't be the only one who thinks Deathscyther Oval Accel's abbreviated name was deliberate. Can anybody remember the last time Takara-Tomy was so clever in their naming of a Beyblade or part?

Dead on arrival ? Death of auto-tune ? Am I missing something hah ? http://www.acronymfinder.com/DOA.html

Yes, obviously you missed Deathscyther's connection to the Department of Agriculture. Serious

Oh, I thought you were referring to the Beyblade's parts' performance, as if Storm Capricorne had somehow been subtly named "useless". That is why I did not understand at first hah.
My big package full of my first Burst stuff is still in customs... at the rate the game's going, all of my stuff except for the stadium is going to be outclassed, haha.

What's crazy is that I ordered Odin and Ragnaruk around the time Odin came out, and they arrived BEFORE all my other stuff, despite me ordering it about two weeks after. Now I have two Beyblades that are just sitting there teasing me. And I really want to get Horusood and the two sets, but I don't want to get anything else before my stadium and things arrive. I really hope my package clears customs in the next week or two...
That mention of storm capricorn is making my heart burst with enjoyment <3

It's pretty lovely really, a little to lovely!
I've run out of room for my Bursts. I currently have 83 and each part had it's own drawer, it was a good way of storing them up until I had so damn many. I might either get another set of small drawers or get a bigger storage box to hold them all, not quite sure what to do. Who knew storing beyblade parts would be so confusing?
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:27 PM)Meta madness Wrote: ClaraM = Has all zee bursts!

It's not a good thing buddy, my room is like a shrine lol
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

It is a heavenly blessing if you ask me, I mean you have like four Amaterios!
She should gimme all 4 of them~

#supportmetamadness2015
(Nov. 20, 2015  11:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote: She should gimme all 4 of them~

#supportmetamadness2015

OK, for £10,000 they're yours Smile

#SupportClarasLackOfStorage2015 more like lol

(Nov. 20, 2015  11:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

If only I had a place to store them XD
(Nov. 20, 2015  11:14 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

#supportmetamadness2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  11:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  10:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote: It's not a good thing buddy, my room is like a shrine lol

You're tempting me! Okay, how about my house?
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:05 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  11:14 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

#supportmetamadness2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  11:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It is a heavenly blessing if you ask me, I mean you have like four Amaterios!

lol

"You're beyblades were stolen." - jinbee

"You mean you won't give them back to me..." - ClaraM

"yeah, pretty much." - Jinbee

"I'm gonna call the beyblade police on you!" - ClaraM

"What are they gonna do? Ban me irl?" - Jinbee

or if Claras past posts have been an indication, she will show you the power of the sith! Though, all things considered. She should probably hide them under her bed...Or in a car...or a new case...I say put them in a pocket.
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:05 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  11:14 PM)ClaraM Wrote: OK, for £10,000 they're yours Smile

lol

"You're beyblades were stolen." - jinbee

"You mean you won't give them back to me..." - ClaraM

"yeah, pretty much." - Jinbee

"I'm gonna call the beyblade police on you!" - ClaraM

"What are they gonna do? Ban me irl?" - Jinbee

or if Claras past posts have been an indication, she will show you the power of the sith! Though, all things considered. She should probably hide them under her bed...Or in a car...or a new case...I say put them in a pocket.

I say put them anywhere that's not near Jinbee, never know what he'll do lol
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:24 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes, obviously you missed Deathscyther's connection to the Department of Agriculture. Serious

Or Dead or Alive.
The best game.