Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, I am thinking that maybe the next system, after the "Burst System" will be released sometime around the same timeline when they released Storm Pegasus (not too far off) and be like a 4 layer system with sub layers or 2 part disks or something. That would be my best guess. It makes sense because then the beys would be harder to burst and they could start introducing more aggressive rubber tips, etc
(Oct. 09, 2015  12:29 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, I am thinking that maybe the next system, after the "Burst System" will be released sometime around the same timeline when they released Storm Pegasus (not too far off) and be like a 4 layer system with sub layers or 2 part discs or something. That would be my best guess

It would be interesting to see a Synchrom-like system on the Layers, just as long as the designs don't falter. All I want are my cool Beys, haha.

I believe Brad also said that he believed that as the series went on Beys would get harder to Burst; they just want the gimmick to be prevalent now to reel kids in on the new concept. I agree with both of you. I'm actually excited for that phase of the game if it happens, as not only will it allow for more interesting parts but will make the Burst mechanic more suspenseful as it will take a lot more to Burst a Bey.
I think if they do add a new part to the system, it will have to be something that actually attaches permanently to another part. Having three parts flying around and putting them back together after each burst is already troublesome enough.
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think if they do add a new part to the system, it will have to be something that actually attaches permanently to another part. Having three parts flying around and putting them back together after each burst is already troublesome enough.

Definitely, if it eventually takes me more than ten seconds to reassemble a Beyblade, than it becomes a deal breaker for me. One of the reasons I almost didn't get into Burst was the idea of having to reassemble a Beyblade after a ton of matches, but luckily the reassembly process made it seem much less troublesome than it first appeared to be. But if TT adds another part (especially tiny parts that are easy to fumble over, like a tip) that'll fly off, then I wont be too thrilled.

As a side note, if the original MFB release dates are to indicate anything, we could potentially be seeing a system addition as early as February. But that's going into speculation territory.
How much of a chance are fake plastics against BBB(Beyblade Bursts) anyway? Is it instant K.O like with fake plastics against every mfb?
(Oct. 08, 2015  9:05 PM)Zed EX Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JR52C14...ref=plSrch

lol somebody buy this

Don't tempt me
So I was just browsing through a Chinese ( or is it Korean??) FB group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/4987335735...=bookmarks
I never saw this site, it explains everything like takaratomy used to do

http://www.funbox.com.tw/funbox/_Beyblade/bb_f1.html#a

EDIT: ok its taiwan
because its only a matter of time before someone shares this epic beyblade video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
So, I just realised that almost all Japanese Beyblade fans who have no personal contact with a big toy store owner and who have no idea of all the news we bring forth in the anglophone community actually have no idea until almost the day before that there is anything new coming out in Beyblade. They have, for instance, been waiting since Wyvern Armed Massive's release in September and are left in total ignorance as to whether anything will even be released in October, or when.

Before, with Metal Fight Beyblade, stores were at least allowed to display upcoming products for one or two months in advance.

This is a weird phenomenon, and a weird marketing strategy in my opinion. Still, it seems to work, I suppose ...
I just watched the anime to know when a new beyblade or accessory was coming out.

Made it a lot easier on me since I knew in advance what was on the way. Though personally, I think that's how most know when a new product is on the way.
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, I just realised that almost all Japanese Beyblade fans who have no personal contact with a big toy store owner and who have no idea of all the news we bring forth in the anglophone community actually have no idea until almost the day before that there is anything new coming out in Beyblade. They have, for instance, been waiting since Wyvern Armed Massive's release in September and are left in total ignorance as to whether anything will even be released in October, or when.

Before, with Metal Fight Beyblade, stores were at least allowed to display upcoming products for one or two months in advance.

This is a weird phenomenon, and a weird marketing strategy in my opinion. Still, it seems to work, I suppose ...

It would be really amazing if we had a fluent Japanese-speaker (and ideally, a Japanese native) on staff. I do my best to communicate news but there's obviously little I can do.
Wearing down an RS performance tip to the point where it performs like a Storm Grip Base makes the most over powered MFB performance tip ever for three reasons: It has Attack potential, Defense potential, and it has LAD so it can possibly out stamina things like BD145GF. The best combo I've made with it so far is Wyvang Wyvang S130RS, it's super fun, especially when putting it up against stock beys and just watching them fly out of the stadium haha.
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:57 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I just watched the anime to know when a new beyblade or accessory was coming out.

Made it a lot easier on me since I knew in advance what was on the way. Though personally, I think that's how most know when a new product is on the way.

There is no anime yet in Japan for Beyblade Burst, and this time the manga is also not in advance, so it never shows the next Beyblade until it actually comes out.
(Oct. 08, 2015  11:34 PM)Kevo Wrote: I just played the burst game again, after 8 attempts, no dice. :\
I really wanted a third amaterios. Oh well, 2 will do. Unsmith

Wow. Talk about greedy and ungrateful...
(Oct. 10, 2015  12:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:57 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I just watched the anime to know when a new beyblade or accessory was coming out.

There is no anime yet in Japan for Beyblade Burst, and this time the manga is also not in advance, so it never shows the next Beyblade until it actually comes out.

Never really was fond of mangas clearly based on a toy to do things like that. Mainly because next month release of many a usually doesn't go hand to hand with the currently available ones. It seems rather exhausting to wait then see what's coming out or vice-versa completely. Doesn't matter which way its shown the bottom line is you're gonna still wait to see when what comes out.
(Oct. 09, 2015  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It would be really amazing if we had a fluent Japanese-speaker (and ideally, a Japanese native) on staff. I do my best to communicate news but there's obviously little I can do.

It's always been such a shame that we've never had someone like this on staff, and never really had an active community in Japan either ...
We never even had one real active Japanese Blader here, besides OkinawamTS I suppose.
And we also had that one tournament by beybladejapan years ago.
(Oct. 10, 2015  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We never even had one real active Japanese Blader here, besides OkinawamTS I suppose.

gankoba!
One of the reasons why Japanese people are in the dark is because there aren't any community forums like this in Japanese. Don't know why, maybe people just aren't as social.

(Oct. 10, 2015  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2015  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We never even had one real active Japanese Blader here, besides OkinawamTS I suppose.

gankoba!

LOL!!! Yes I'm very Japanese. And fluent in speaking Japanese. But where I falter and become useless is in reading Cute I have to run to my wife every time I try reading something....
(Oct. 10, 2015  12:32 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  11:34 PM)Kevo Wrote: I just played the burst game again, after 8 attempts, no dice. :\
I really wanted a third amaterios. Oh well, 2 will do. Unsmith

Wow. Talk about greedy and ungrateful...
I tried to make the statement sarcastic, but I guess I failed. Tongue_out
(Oct. 10, 2015  1:44 AM)Kei Wrote: And we also had that one tournament by beybladejapan years ago.

We never even saw photographs from that event and he vanished soon after that ... Some people had passed orders with him and they never got a reply I think. It was a very weird situation.

(Oct. 10, 2015  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: gankoba!

Now yes, hah.
OkiBlaze??

I mentioned to Brad a few months ago that we should try to communicate with the Japanese bladers on Twitter, still think we should try to do it without being intrusive.
I do not know, he was in Okinawa, so I doubt he was actually in touch with how most Japanese Bladers of the main island were or ever participated to their tournaments.

Oh and I had tried getting in contact with a guy who hosted regular events in Japan and they basically showed me the finger hah.
The tourament im joining is coming up in 2 days, would like to get some last minute advise please!
I have four Bey setups I'm thinking about using:

Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Deathscyther Spread Survive
Spriggan Heavy Accel

My question is when should I use which Bey?

Also I will be taking photos and videos! Most likely featuring my son. Having a son there will give me free reign on taking photos Smile