Beyblade Random Thoughts

The Boss is The Boss. He's an unfinished prototype of the robot we all know as Blader DJ.
If anyone owns Bound Attacker and is thinking of trying to use it i'd suggest you don't. Just tried to use it in an attack combo (you know attacker) and both times the AR basically exploded along with the whole combo, the difference being that the second time the red part has seemingly disappeared despite my room being tiny.
Commit sudoku, hehe, even though that was probably an auto-correct, it was funny Grin
I've been testing Valkyrie Heavy Survive and Valkyrie Heavy Claw against Deathscyther Spread Survive tonight, and can't tell which is better since they both decapitate Deathscyther almost all the time. Teeth condition certainly makes a huge difference here, though.
(Oct. 07, 2015  10:14 PM)Ultra Wrote: If anyone owns Bound Attacker and is thinking of trying to use it i'd suggest you don't. Just tried to use it in an attack combo (you know attacker) and both times the AR basically exploded along with the whole combo, the difference being that the second time the red part has seemingly disappeared despite my room being tiny.

I got the small AR part in a lot, holding that thing too tight gets me worried it'd break :\
(Oct. 07, 2015  10:14 PM)Ultra Wrote: If anyone owns Bound Attacker and is thinking of trying to use it i'd suggest you don't. Just tried to use it in an attack combo (you know attacker) and both times the AR basically exploded along with the whole combo, the difference being that the second time the red part has seemingly disappeared despite my room being tiny.

Bound Attacker seems like a fragile AR anyways, sort of reminds me of a wider version of Dragon Head.
(Oct. 07, 2015  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've been testing Valkyrie Heavy Survive and Valkyrie Heavy Claw against Deathscyther Spread Survive tonight, and can't tell which is better since they both decapitate Deathscyther almost all the time. Teeth condition certainly makes a huge difference here, though.

I was thinking of something like this myself. It's a neat idea. I wonder how it does against Kerbeus, though? Probably not as good due to the lower aggression on Kerbeus, I would assume.
(Oct. 07, 2015  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've been testing Valkyrie Heavy Survive and Valkyrie Heavy Claw against Deathscyther Spread Survive tonight, and can't tell which is better since they both decapitate Deathscyther almost all the time. Teeth condition certainly makes a huge difference here, though.

Whilst on the topic of Valkyrie combos, which one have you people found to be the most effective against the defense one? (I have no idea what the names are.) My friend just got that and claims he can beat anything, and being the mean person I am, I want to prove him wrong.
Hm, so there is no topic concerning any of Wyvern Armed Massive's parts in the Burst Customization forum almost a month later ... That is odd.
guess I know which ones not to get now....

But my collectors mentality is gonna make me get it anyway....
Well there was that epic blog post by Bey Brad. Pretty much covered everything Wyvern
Test results have a tradition of holding a lot more proof though.
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:07 PM)gankoba Wrote: Well there was that epic blog post by Bey Brad. Pretty much covered everything Wyvern

She said that because even if Bey Brad covered almost everything is more like a review of what he could find, but without any stadistic o proof comparison, we believe him because he have our respect and confidence mostly

But here in WBO, at least what I saw with MFB, people always proof test with 20 rounds and, if it was possible, all variables that could work out to find even the most niche combination.
However even since burst appear, the customization forum still is mostly inactive, even when some combos have been found.

EDIT: Kai-V was faster but also did a shorter more accurate answer LOL

It always looked pretty fragile to me, so.
as long as it can spin, it doesn't matter to me.
(Oct. 08, 2015  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, so there is no topic concerning any of Wyvern Armed Massive's parts in the Burst Customization forum almost a month later ... That is odd.

It hasn't been a month yet, and a lot of people haven't even gotten it yet or have only just recently gotten it. I'm still checking to make sure I didn't miss any of its uses.

Even the review I posted was too premature.
I have a test that I did with the Wyvern layer that I will be posting about tomorrow
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JR52C14...ref=plSrch

lol somebody buy this
(Oct. 08, 2015  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, so there is no topic concerning any of Wyvern Armed Massive's parts in the Burst Customization forum almost a month later ... That is odd.

This was actually my plan, as soon as I got Wyvern in I was going to do some formal testing for the site. Expect my contribution soon.
I just played the burst game again, after 8 attempts, no dice. :\
I really wanted a third amaterios. Oh well, 2 will do. Unsmith
I'm so sorry for you
I wonder if, like the Pre HWS Beys, Burst will get a system addition somewhere along the line. If it did, I wouldn't mind if drivers got split into two parts so we could start incorporating height into customs, although that might make it too similar to MFB. I actually hope they don't do anything to Layers, they look so cool and unique that a change could squander future design potential.
It is basically guaranteed that there will be more systems in the future for Burst, because TAKARA-TOMY took the time to specify that the current releases were part of the "Burst System" on the boxes. There will necessarily be systems with other names in the future.

By the way, the real name for the first Beyblades of Metal Fight Beyblade is either Metal System, or Premium.
(Oct. 09, 2015  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is basically guaranteed that there will be more systems in the future for Burst, because TAKARA-TOMY took the time to specify that the current releases were part of the "Burst System" on the boxes. There will necessarily be systems with other names in the future.

By the way, the real name for the first Beyblades of Metal Fight Beyblade is either Metal System, or Premium.

Ah, I did not know that, thanks for telling me. Eager to see what changes they bring in. I had no idea the Pre HWS was called the Metal System, that's a much better name, haha.
Exactly, though for some reason Pre HWS just caught on like the plague lollllll