Beyblade Random Thoughts

Got back to ripping music out of the beyblade metal masters ds game, it'sa pain to rip ds music, not to say that doing it from an emu is easier, it's actually harder. Though got another track from the game uploaded:

May make my own promo for the Beyblade MFB anime, made a few promos. May give this one a shot as well.
The guy at LEOTOY is doing something pretty cool. His own little tournament. Makes me want to do the same Grin

Matter of fact, I'm gonna! Not gonna make a vid though, just for fun
You should look into hosting an official WBO tournament in Japan! XD that would be awesome.
If you do I'll go, might as well try to make it a joint event WBO and WBBA come together for the ultimate prize of internet based community beyblade battles beginning!

I vote that this should be a thing.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: If you do I'll go, might as well try to make it a joint event WBO and WBBA come together for the ultimate prize of internet based community beyblade battles beginning!

I vote that this should be a thing.

The reason why joint operations with Takara aren't a thing is because of copyright. Takara can straight up kill us if they don't like what we're doing with their series, haha.
Yeah, I would rather fly under the radar :')
D'oh...

Oh well, who knows.

Though its a comforting idea to be frank.
Who wants to start taking bets on what atrocious name Hasbro is going to give Beyblade Burst when it hits North America? I'm putting my money on Beyblade: Xploderz. After they turned Zero G into freaking Shogun Steel anything is possible to me.
(Oct. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Who wants to start taking bets on what atrocious name Hasbro is going to give Beyblade Burst when it hits North America? I'm putting my money on Beyblade: Xploderz. After they turned Zero G into freaking Shogun Steel anything is possible to me.

Shogun steel was a pretty cool name.
(Oct. 07, 2015  3:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I would rather fly under the radar :')

Remembering this:
(Aug. 07, 2015  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I realized earlier that the WBO is basically BEGA and I am Boris.

Are you waiting the "flying under the radar" until you may be able to take out Takara Tomy and the WBBA to put them under your own evil regime?
I never thought of the WBO in that light actually.

Now that I read that, I can see it completely.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  3:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I would rather fly under the radar :')

Remembering this:
(Aug. 07, 2015  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I realized earlier that the WBO is basically BEGA and I am Boris.

Are you waiting the "flying under the radar" until you may be able to take out Takara Tomy and the WBBA to put them under your own evil regime?

Does this make Kai-V, Brooklyn?
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:16 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

Remembering this:

Does this make Kai-V, Brooklyn?
I like to imagine Kai-V as Kai in endless battle with Brad. Ahh what a dream.
Now with that question I made I can't stop thinking how it would be, for some reason it implies Bey Brad has Boris but with jojo's bizarre adventure fabulous poses lol
Kei is definitely the closest thing we have to a Beyblade genius like Brooklyn. Kai-V is more like MingMing — our deceptively soothing PR arm.
If there is one thing I am the farthest away from, it is Ming Ming.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If there is one thing I am the farthest away from, it is Ming Ming.

Yes! That's what we want them to think!
Oh god, it's really all a master plan, fortunately I fly under the radar too
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If there is one thing I am the farthest away from, it is Ming Ming.

[Image: 3nczBM7.png] Sure you are hehe
You might be surprised to learn that that isn't Kai-V's actual face
Kai-V's hair are way cooler than this.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kei is definitely the closest thing we have to a Beyblade genius like Brooklyn. Kai-V is more like MingMing — our deceptively soothing PR arm.

Dude, Kai-V is Ming Ming? I dunno, Ming Ming is way too shrieky, Kai-V is more calm, she's more like G-rev Kai, minus his rare d***ish moments. I agree Kei is Brooklyn, you know what that makes you? I think you're like Garland ignoring that book thing in terms of skills and dedication.

So wait, who am I like? Better not be wimpy G-rev Lee.

MissingNo. DO NOT SPEAK OF MY GODDESS THAT WAY! HAW DER YEW!
(Oct. 07, 2015  5:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You might be surprised to learn that that isn't Kai-V's actual face

I have been living a life of lies and slander, this changes everything.

I must now commit Sudoku to restore my family name's honour.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kei is definitely the closest thing we have to a Beyblade genius like Brooklyn. Kai-V is more like MingMing — our deceptively soothing PR arm.

LOL. I wonder where that leaves The Boss and LMAO.