Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hm, this is interesting. Doesn't this picture seem to have exactly the same difference as well, on top of what is up with the dragon head ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...0001_7.jpg

So, perhaps there are actually four molds ... ? Two in each company ?
(Sep. 30, 2015  6:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, this is interesting. Doesn't this picture seem to have exactly the same difference as well, on top of what is up with the dragon head ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...0001_7.jpg

So, perhaps there are actually four molds ... ? Two in each company ?

I guess I was referring to this picture. But you're right, the difference I mentioned does show in that picture you linked as well (I didn't look hard enough... Unhappy).

The wiki didn't point out the difference I noted but instead said this difference in the outline of the head was the cause of the 1 gram difference.

The Hasbro one that I have has the look of the outline filled in head on the right but still weighs 29 grams due to the missing chunk of metal near the peg.

I really don't know why there are so many different molds...
Rather... I don't know why I keep referencing the wiki when there's so much info that isn't completely correct...

So there's.
Outline of head filled, missing chunk at peg.
Outline of head filled, filled in chunk at peg.
Outline of head with groves, missing chunk at peg.

1234Beyblade has a 31+~ gram limited edition yellow one that I will ask him to take a picture of. Maybe there's something to find out about that one (or just really heavy paint... haha).
Is there anyone here that can read Japanese and help me figure out what this Tweet says? Google Translate is producing gibberish: https://twitter.com/notXIyesKuTHA/status...9392553985
He's kind of making fun of people that play Burst with 3 or more Beys. Saying that it's in the rules to not play with more than two, and how people that play with 3 can't read japanese.
(Sep. 30, 2015  3:45 PM)gankoba Wrote: He's kind of making fun of people that play Burst with 3 or more Beys. Saying that it's in the rules to not play with more than two, and how people that play with 3 can't read japanese.

lol, as if that was the reason
I need more Accel drivers!!! I have 12 Beys and only 3 Accel and 9 variations of defence or survive type drivers!!! I have 2 fusion drivers but I'm reluctant to sand them down Unhappy
3 Accel should be enough to rotate through for quite some time.

I wouldn't bother sanding Fusion down unless you're a total tinkerer; you won't learn much from the results and you won't be able to use it against others.
I wanted 12 Accel though Grin
I like attacking, I like when something bursts...
This is pretty much the main idea of Burst.
(Sep. 30, 2015  5:53 PM)gankoba Wrote: I wanted 12 Accel though Grin
I like attacking, I like when something bursts...

Woah, wait for a better rubber driver.
(Sep. 30, 2015  7:33 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: This is pretty much the main idea of Burst.

lol, Accel doesn't wear any faster than any other plastic flat tip in the history of Beyblade.
Burn blaze R145 d is now jade blaze 145 pd. Quite odd if you ask me.
(Sep. 30, 2015  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol, Accel doesn't wear any faster than any other plastic flat tip in the history of Beyblade.

I was talking about the fact that people like to see exploding things in general.

(Sep. 30, 2015  8:48 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Burn blaze R145 d is now jade blaze 145 pd. Quite odd if you ask me.

Jade an PD mmh ? Don't sound really safe IMO.
YJA has multiple Trident's and Umaterios right now and they're all going for ridiculous prices. I wonder how players who got those prizes by chance feel right now? Haha.
Since Wyvern and Trident I don't think this would happen, but I hope the new burst stadium would be good and at the same level of the first one
(Oct. 01, 2015  4:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Since Wyvern and Trident I don't think this would happen, but I hope the new burst stadium would be good and at the same level of the first one

Non-outclassing parts and new stadiums are totally unrelated hah.
(Oct. 01, 2015  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2015  4:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Since Wyvern and Trident I don't think this would happen, but I hope the new burst stadium would be good and at the same level of the first one

Non-outclassing parts and new stadiums are totally unrelated hah.

I'm talking about how they really improve, so, if they can't improve for better in parts of the spinning tops (the more easily to improve) I don't have confidence they could improve the stadium for better when it has more limitations of design
Depends what you expect from improvement. Will it be more competitive? It's doubtful, and perhaps unwanted; the "standard" stadium should certainly be the most even playing field. So I'll just hope the new stadium has something cool or interesting, period.
(Oct. 01, 2015  4:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depends what you expect from improvement. Will it be more competitive? It's doubtful, and perhaps unwanted; the "standard" stadium should certainly be the most even playing field. So I'll just hope the new stadium has something cool or interesting, period.

That's what I expect, I'm a casual and have a BB-10, so maybe for me an interesting stadium would be better than a competitive one, and the colour of the new stadium are cool enough! (and maybe it doesn't get step on because of that! lol)

(note: even if I'm casual I really like the competitivity you have in your countries and try to know what's better and what's not)
It may just be a new color and I think I heard something about being able to adjust the walls. So it may not be as gimmicky as we would think. The MFB stadiums released at this time were the balance and stamina types. So I think it may be one of those. Possibly with fewer openings. If that is the case, then yeah, standard type would remain the only official tournament stadium I would think
I understand that Beyblades are put under some pretty immense stress, but I'd still be pretty heart broken if one of my precious Beys were to crack and break. Some are showing some pretty hefty dents already...
(Oct. 03, 2015  2:50 PM)gankoba Wrote: I understand that Beyblades are put under some pretty immense stress, but I'd still be pretty heart broken if one of my precious Beys were to crack and break. Some are showing some pretty hefty dents already...

Man, if only you had seen all the Libra Wheel breaks hah. That being said, with Layers being made of only plastic besides the screws, I think we can expect almost no breaks.
Huge sigh of relief!
On another note, I'm planning on buying some metal polish and giving my discs a once over. Want to see them shine!
Ah yes, that is something I wanted to comment on. The metal of the Disks oxidizes way faster than even Metal Wheels from what I saw. Sure, no rust, but despite the Disks making no contact with the opponent, the metal quickly becomes quite ugly all over.
Would some polish keep it looking shiny or would I have to apply something else as well? As much as I love my Beys, I'm not going to polish them every week just to keep them pretty