Beyblade Random Thoughts

Lol so Hiro Morita had been posting on Twitter about how he's been looking for a random booster but they're all sold out at every store he goes to. It's been like 4 days and he finally got one today. His prize? None other than Valkyrie, of course. Poor guy, haha.
He sure is happy he got it though, and honestly it's one of the better ones being Valkyrie an all. Who is he anyway? Famous guy?
@[gankoba] Yeah but look at that sweet featured bey on the box! He's the mangaka who's writing Beyblade Burst.
Valkyrie is honestly the best bey you can pull from it performance-wise but yeah, I'm sure he still wanted Trident. It's definitely cool to play around with if nothing else. Not too bad on defense, but not as good as Kerbeus
It's so cool to hear that Burst is selling out and the actual show isn't airing for another few months.
(Sep. 27, 2015  7:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It's so cool to hear that Burst is selling out and the actual show isn't airing for another few months.

It really is! Generally, it's the anime that drags people in at first and then make them want to buy the actual toy (from my and a couple of my friends' experience with Beyblade Metal Fusion, at least).

Super hyped for that anime though! I was never really the biggest fan of the Beyblade Metal Fight anime (I felt as it was just a show to go along with the actual tops), but the Beyblade Burst one seems really interesting! Definitely looking forward to watching it!
Yeah it is going to be super cool to be able to watch a series as it comes out and as new beys get released and introduced into the anime at the same time and such. Plus it just looks like it is going to be really cool animation and may be a bit more realistic with the life sized stadiums etc. Can't wait!!!
(Sep. 27, 2015  7:17 PM)Mitsu Wrote: It really is! Generally, it's the anime that drags people in at first and then make them want to buy the actual toy (from my and a couple of my friends' experience with Beyblade Metal Fusion, at least).

I can see kids getting into it through the show. I guess I was the odd one out, I remember going to my friends' house one day and everyone was playing with them and I had never heard of them before. Within days my parents bought me one at a local Walmart and I started playing. Stuck with the hobby through to the end. I remember the last one I bought was Dragoon MS and then I stopped seeing them in stores. I found out about the revival in 2009, talked about it with some friends on the Bakugan forums and then in 2010 found and joined the WBO. Smile
@[Wizard], same here, my cousins played with them on Christmas and I got one, sadly, it was Zinrai/Hayate but after my Dragoon S, I was totally hooked!
How do you guys normally store your Beyblades? I stopped by Walmart tonight and picked up two small fishing tackle boxes for $3 each, the size of the beys is perfect for something like this.
My love and little sister wanted to play some beyblade, so they both decided to team up on me to win...With there favorite hasbro stadium.

R.I.P Spiral Capricorn.

Got rekt by Big Bang Pegasus and Grand Kelos...
What happened ?
(Sep. 27, 2015  2:11 PM)Wizard Wrote: Lol so Hiro Morita had been posting on Twitter about how he's been looking for a random booster but they're all sold out at every store he goes to. It's been like 4 days and he finally got one today. His prize? None other than Valkyrie, of course. Poor guy, haha.

Haha, I saw this yesterday too. Makes me wonder what quantity of RBV1s they produced this time around. With MFB, they only produced a total of 24,000 Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries. It's probably relatively low at this point since the anime hasn't started.
I'm sure he was really happy with the Valkyrie, since it's his favourite Beyblade. And I saw a lot of people sad that they didn't get it. (I have 5 :B)
I'm hoping there are new combos and parts threads soon, I'm still waiting what people may find with all the new parts, good or bad :)
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm hoping combo threads soon, I'm still waiting what people may find with all the new parts Smile

From Wyvern and Trident? Don't get your hopes up.
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm hoping combo threads soon, I'm still waiting what people may find with all the new parts :)

From Wyvern and Trident? Don't get your hopes up.

Not only the layers, but also Armed and the drivers (all that was told was that the layer is "bad")

Also testing thread shows, not only if they are bad, but how bad they are :p
Well, my Wyvern Armed Massive review will be posted today. But I don't think you'll find much hope in it.
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, my Wyvern Armed Massive review will be posted today. But I don't think you'll find much hope in it.

I want to have knowledge about it, more than if good or bad, so I will be waiting for it :)
(Sep. 29, 2015  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, my Wyvern Armed Massive review will be posted today. But I don't think you'll find much hope in it.

A negative beyblade review?
How exciting!
A negative Burst Review. You can't go wrong with that.
beybrad, will your review survive this hype?
lol, I actually think it's a pretty interesting article, so I hope you guys will appreciate it. Should be up in a few hours, just need to do some photos.
Hopefully you're just saying performance is bad and there aren't any breakage problems. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
So I read that there was a heavier Dragooon chrome wheel for MFB so I bought a TT Dark Knight Dragooon and I noticed something.

I weighed my 7 Hasbro Dragooons and the average of all of them was about 29.00g~ (which invalidates the note about Dragooon on the wiki).

I weighed the TT Dragooon and it weighed 30g.

I read on the wiki and looked for the mold difference here, but my mold did not have such difference. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...n_LW160BSF

So I looked harder for where the weight was missing on the Dragooon chrome wheel and I found it in a completely different spot. I haven't read about this anywhere but it's actually missing right next to the peg.

The one above in the picture is TT, and the one below in the picture is Hasbro.

I mean it's not all that game breaking and performance between them is unnoticeable, but there is now three molds that I know of.