Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's an accurate way of putting it, a lot of players
Hahahaha. I have always wanted to go to Black Friday just to wrestle with people and stuff. I hate the way businesses do that stuff so I would never support it, but I am a big dude and I really want to get in on the competition aspect of it. Lol. Then maybe give whatever I get to a little kid or old lady or something.
So, you want to be shooted by a random dude ? You are crazy man, that's why you still have my total respect.
Black Friday, WBO edition, I'm tempted to make that a PNG but the first few images that pop up are a tad to violent for a black Friday combilation.
(Sep. 17, 2015  4:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: For some reason this is how I imagine this weekend

LOOOOOOL

This is great, thanks for sharing!
I'm totally that guy who is grabbing the random booster.
(Sep. 17, 2015  7:29 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: So, you want to be shooted by a random dude ? You are crazy man, that's why you still have my total respect.
I have a concealed firearms permit and can draw and shoot with the best of them. Bring it. Lol
In all seriousness I would definitely not want to get in a gun fight though over anything, let alone some merchandise. Maybe if they were giving out Amaterios. Haha jk
>Random beyblade thoughts
>Fire arms permit
>WBO black friday

Quite the lovely picks today in all honesty, these spices sure are interesting!

Curious how many people actually pre-ordered Wyvern?
I got 3 coming, so does BeyBrad, not sure about anybody else
(Sep. 17, 2015  10:16 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I got 3 coming, so does BeyBrad, not sure about anybody else

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't plan on ordering (lots) of Burst until we get a fix or at least TT addresses the issue of wear. I was talking to @[TheSupremeOne] the other day who got a massive order of Bursts and one of which was horribly worn after only disassembling several times. I know TT is releasing those packs for Layers, but that's just a way to expensive thing to do: constantly keep buying Layers after very little time. I get part wear is something that is inevitable sooner or later, but the longevity of the new Layers doesn't seem to be very long. I know TT must have put a lot of work into Burst, but I can't believe that the easily-wearing Layers were never brought up in preliminary testings or whatnot. I hope Hasbro, if not TT, fixes this in the future. I really don't want to put a lot of money into parts I know will stop working properly after only using it for a while. Just me?
The only one that really wears that bad is Valkyrie. But i guess it is smart not to buy the new releases until you see how they wear. I just cant wait that long. I cant even wait for standard shipping. Lol. The others you can use just fine for practice. I am still using my first Kerbeus and Spriggan layers. It does suck that I am basically going to want brand new layers for each tourney though
>Wait until Hasbro makes them, then buy them.
(Sep. 17, 2015  10:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote: >Wait until Hasbro makes them, then buy them.

That's not gonna be for like two years so obviously that won't work if he wants to use them in tourneys now.
(Sep. 17, 2015  10:43 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  10:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote: >Wait until Hasbro makes them, then buy them.

That's not gonna be for like two years so obviously that won't work if he wants to use them in tourneys now.

Yeah, haha. The point I was trying to make was until Hasbro puts Burst out is TT needs to address and attempt to fix the problem. Waiting two years isn't that big of a solution, haha.
I definitely can't blame anyone who wants to wait for this problem to be resolved before getting into Burst. It's absurd how fast some of these parts wear down. But I do think that Takara-Tomy will eventually resolve it, to some degree.
I got this Sonokong poster packed with my Driger F and I thought I'd share. They could even make cool Beyboxes, if only because they're uniform.
[Image: 09181503.jpg]
[Image: 09181504.jpg]

And, it might be Sonokong, but there's just something about unpacking and building a new Plastic--it just seems (and frankly, it is) more involved. If I was in marketing, I'd say it's an experience.
[Image: p1140655.jpg]
(Sep. 18, 2015  7:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely can't blame anyone who wants to wait for this problem to be resolved before getting into Burst. It's absurd how fast some of these parts wear down. But I do think that Takara-Tomy will eventually resolve it, to some degree.

This and the fact that there aren't separate Tracks and Tips are the main reasons that I haven't gotten into Burst yet. I can't afford to replace my Wheels all the time, and a lack of variable heights is a real disappointment for me. I loooove my low-track combos o3o
Woah, those images Nocto has is so big! At least from what I see.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's resized automatically.
Hmm, so do the bursts ware done faster then a plastic beyblade spinning on concrete?
(Sep. 18, 2015  9:18 PM)Nocto Wrote: And, it might be Sonokong, but there's just something about unpacking and building a new Plastic--it just seems (and frankly, it is) more involved. If I was in marketing, I'd say it's an experience.

It's definitely not just Sonokong! Plastics has a much more "model-kit" feel. I don't really miss it, but I can imagine why others would.

(Sep. 18, 2015  9:33 PM)Cake Wrote: This and the fact that there aren't separate Tracks and Tips are the main reasons that I haven't gotten into Burst yet. I can't afford to replace my Wheels all the time, and a lack of variable heights is a real disappointment for me. I loooove my low-track combos o3o

Don't hold your breath. Burst's core gameplay mechanic basically requires the Layer to hit each other, so I suspect that if we ever do see different heights, they won't be hugely different.

(Sep. 18, 2015  10:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, so do the bursts ware done faster then a plastic beyblade spinning on concrete?

This comparison doesn't make any sense. Burst are wearing internally, not on their tips. I'm not sure how could compare the degree of wear between those two situations.
So my "Amaterios Blessing" power is over. Glad I took advantage of it and didn't let it go to waste. Smile

Now, I just wonder when they'll be shipping those Amaterios out..
Well if it is internal, there really isn't much of a comparison (Except early model Hasbro facebolt). Though that's a fascinating notification really, now I know what to worry about when the burst come into my hands.
(Sep. 18, 2015  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  9:18 PM)Nocto Wrote: And, it might be Sonokong, but there's just something about unpacking and building a new Plastic--it just seems (and frankly, it is) more involved. If I was in marketing, I'd say it's an experience.

It's definitely not just Sonokong! Plastics has a much more "model-kit" feel. I don't really miss it, but I can imagine why others would.

I meant even though the Beyblade is Sonokong (not compatible with Takara and Hasbro, finish is not as nice), it's still nice to open and build a new Plastic. Rereading, though, I realize it wasn't clear. It's definitely not my first Plastic.

I don't so much miss it as I wonder how new players feel like when opening their first Beyblades, considering they almost come pre-assembled. I've played for too long to really give much importance to packaging anymore, but it was important then, so I'm curious.
(Sep. 19, 2015  2:34 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: So my "Amaterios Blessing" power is over. Glad I took advantage of it and didn't let it go to waste. Smile

Yeah same here. No word yet. Can you play the game yet or is it still locked? Oki was saying he thinks you may need the QR code from Amaterios to open it back up again
(Sep. 19, 2015  3:09 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2015  2:34 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: So my "Amaterios Blessing" power is over. Glad I took advantage of it and didn't let it go to waste. Smile

Yeah same here. No word yet. Can you play the game yet or is it still locked? Oki was saying he thinks you may need the QR code from Amaterios to open it back up again
I can play again.