Beyblade Random Thoughts

Even if Fang Leone isn't great, I always like to think it is as it smacks BBP out, still fun to use, recoily fun.
At least it isn't up to the same level of recoil as poison, though the level of recoil is...passable...at least for me.
Passable as in the recoil isn't hindering too much or passable as in good at having recoil?
It isn't hindering too much. Which is a really good thing.
One time I was in 5th grade and my teachers always took away our blayblays.

Luckily, I had the rf tip and told my teacher that it was a "stylized eraser" and proceeded to start erasing stuff on my English homework
That poor RF. Abused, but not forgotten.
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

If only this part actually happened. Instead, we got stuck with those crappy "remakes" lol
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.
I wonder how much Trident is going to go for when it first comes out
(Sep. 14, 2015  4:24 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:

If only this part actually happened. Instead, we got stuck with those crappy "remakes" lol

But Aries and Pisces DID get re-released (in Japan) for about $8. Of course, I sold them for $2000 combined long before that happened.
(Sep. 14, 2015  5:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  4:24 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:

But Aries and Pisces DID get re-released (in Japan) for about $8. Of course, I sold them for $2000 combined long before that happened.

Wasn't there a special mold of Aries? I'm assuming that's the one you had?
The first Takara vesion of Aries is still my favourite, no matter how the new Bursts are.
I bid on an auction that contained the first mould of Aries and gave it to Kei so he could test it and we could finally form a complete Beywiki article about it with this more global knowledge, but no news so far ...
It makes me remember that we really should make something for Meteo L-Drago, at least a stub.
There's really nothing on Rock Bison either, and I used the search function.

I cannot write it myself because I have no knowledge on it's uses, even though mines coming soon.
It's the Sonokong version, right ? Don't expect it to be like Hasbro's or Takara's, most of the time the EG don't work at all. I bought the set with Draciel G and Dragoon G, and neither worked when I received it.
(Sep. 14, 2015  7:24 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's the Sonokong version, right ? Don't expect it to be like Hasbro's or Takara's, most of the time the EG don't work at all. I bought the set with Draciel G and Dragoon G, and neither worked when I received it.

Well it's the one from jacknoot1 which I PRAY isn't the Sono Kong version as they suck compared to the rest. The one I ordered said it was Takara, though that was the same case with a Sono Kong box I saw, now I'm worried.
Can you send the link ?
If it's for the picture, it won't help as he uses an official image.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301715555326?redirect=mobile
It'll be fine. In the worst case, just ask for a refund.
(Sep. 14, 2015  7:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It'll be fine. In the worst case, just ask for a refund.

Eh if it's Sono Kong, I'd probably still keep it, even if it's not the greatest of versions, plus it's my uncles ebay account, and I don't want to bother him too much by asking, unless it's bootleg.
Um there is not nothing on Rock Bison. You're just not searching properly.

Anyway I just got my burst stuff in. It's weird to me how light launcher from my Deathscyther is much stronger than the beylauncher from BB-08. Completely the opposite to MFB.
(Sep. 14, 2015  10:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um there is not nothing on Rock Bison. You're just not searching properly.

Anyway I just got my burst stuff in. It's weird to me how light launcher from my Deathscyther is much stronger than the beylauncher from BB-08. Completely the opposite to MFB.

Seriously? I typed in "Rock Bison" and even those words seperately, I made sure it was on Beywiki Projects too.
Are you talking about a beywiki draft or just general info? Because if it's the former then I didn't think that's what you meant.
(Sep. 14, 2015  11:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: Are you talking about a beywiki draft or just general info? Because if it's the former then I didn't think that's what you meant.

It's the former.

My conversation linked to MissingNo. who brought up how Meteo LDrago needed a stub, so...