Beyblade Random Thoughts

that awkward moment when someone steals your QR code

@[1234beyblade]
(Aug. 31, 2015  12:55 PM)Mitsu Wrote: that awkward moment when someone steals your QR code

MLG Phone skillz DJ - Fab!
Hah, well at least he didn't use the *cough thing for the "*cough1234Beybladecough*", god I cannot stand people doing that when it's something negative.

Also, I'm going to guess that these Beylogger things if they appear on the show will be forgotten the second possible season, hopefully they last longer than the Beypoint system, they are more advanced after all.
If it weren't for work I would never get the stickers put on all my beyblades. Haha.
Oh yeah, and this!!! Representing WBO on the front page!!!
(Sep. 01, 2015  1:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: If it weren't for work I would never get the stickers put on all my beyblades. Haha.
Oh yeah, and this!!! Representing WBO on the front page!!!

My gf never let's me put the stickers on mine because she likes to. And then she takes forever to actually do it. My bursts are all still naked! She is way better at it than I am....

Nice Job Making #10! Represent!
Thanks. That's cool though. Think of it in a positive way like your stickers will be in better condition for longer. Lol.

On a side note. I love that square stadium I got today. It actually makes defense/stamina battles kind of fun. Definitely way more fun than they are in a bb10. I definitely recommend getting one, after the b10 of course though. Bb10 is obviously way better for attack types
I really want a 4D beyblade custom or not for only use the gimmicks themselves (even if it's not top tier and all that) but I can't find anything I like!

4D was really cool but I don't think there is any beyblade that sticks out more than the others
Cracked launch speed of 1038 today with my string launcher. Girlfriend is still beating me with her score of 1114.

I will beat her!
Rip the cord to the right to get maximum grab if you don't already. Or bend the cord so it bends to the right and just pull it straight. Unless you are using the fixed Deathscyther one, then you shouldn't need to do that. You could get the Deathscyther one and keep the fact that it's fixed a secret too. Hahaha
(Sep. 02, 2015  6:49 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Rip the cord to the right to get maximum grab if you don't already. Or bend the cord so it bends to the right and just pull it straight. Unless you are using the fixed Deathscyther one, then you shouldn't need to do that. You could get the Deathscyther one and keep the fact that it's fixed a secret too. Hahaha

Hehe, you missed what I said. I ripped 1038 on a STRING Launcher, not the Light Launcher. I have been ripping to the right on my LL, though.
(Sep. 02, 2015  6:55 PM)Furyo Wrote: Hehe, you missed what I said. I ripped 1038 on a STRING Launcher, not the Light Launcher. I have been ripping to the right on my LL, though.
O yup, lol. I did. Try the LL more, I was able to get faster rips with it than with my string launcher. Less consistant, but more maximum power
Playing around with a Stock Spiral Lyra, it's really fun to play with!

It's pretty good from limited but it loses to some attack types Uncertain
Just noticed: all the bitbeasts are actually digital this time around. They have that pixel aura from Digimon season 5.
So yeah, I finally got an official zero g attack stadium and it is awesome for playing burst. A good change of pace anyway when you are someone who has almost 10k recorded launches. Haha (yes, i have no life). Can't wait for zero g burst. I bet they are going to come out with it in the future.
It's funny how few people have or talk about Synchrome Beyblades, even though they're the heaviest and some of the most successful Beys.
(Sep. 03, 2015  7:56 AM)Shabookabear Wrote: It's funny how few people have or talk about Synchrome Beyblades, even though they're the heaviest and most successful Beys.

Well, I think that if you check this thread out, you'll see that a lot of WBO members have, discuss, and use, synchrom beys. But in general, and on youtube, I agree. It seems like they aren't talked about enough, and 4D is talked about too much.
I completely agree! The majority are missing out. Just makes it easier to win Wink
That moment when you manage to rip your girlfriend/arch rival's launch speed.

[Image: rave-cat-o.gif]
(Sep. 03, 2015  7:56 AM)Shabookabear Wrote: It's funny how few people have or talk about Synchrome Beyblades, even though they're the heaviest and some of the most successful Beys.

Probably because at least a few people here resent how they affected the gameplay balance of Beyblade. They are just too heavy.
(Sep. 03, 2015  4:30 PM)Furyo Wrote: That moment when you manage to rip your girlfriend/arch rival's launch speed.

[Image: rave-cat-o.gif]

I miss those moments.
I think that we should stop the limited banlist at some point, because there is always going to be a part that is overpowered so if we are always banning the parts that are dominant then eventually we will have very few parts left to use in limited. Don't you guys think so?

Another suggestion is that we make multiple tiers like in Pokemon where Overpowered parts have there own format/tier while the less used parts have a format/tier and so on. However, that would really complicate things lol.

Just a random thought that I've been thinking about for the past few days.
There is already standard though, that doesn't have a ban list. Limited makes it more fun because you can actually get some use out of a lot of other parts, while still being able to use any part you want in standard. Getting rid of the ban list means getting rid of the format
(Sep. 04, 2015  3:41 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: There is already standard though, that doesn't have a ban list. Limited makes it more fun because you can actually get some use out of a lot of other parts, while still being able to use any part you want in standard. Getting rid of the ban list means getting rid of the format
That's not what I mean. I mean that the ban list will keep on going on forever and ever because there will always be parts that dominate the others. Even if there eventually is a place where all parts are equally matched it wouldn't be as cool because than all battles would be much more predictable.
OK, but stuff gets moved out of the banlist too. It's not about banning stuff, it's about keeping the game as strategic as possible. If banning a part doesn't work out or makes the game worse, it can be unbanned.