Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's nice to see you back Heart/Serotonin ! It seems that the new serie bring us back some old members, haha.
I really want to collect burst beyblades, so much great concepts

even if I don't like them, they are really well designed

The only bad thing is that toy I don't use, toy I sell :(

EDIT:
Yggdrasil, Ragnaruk, Odin, Valkyrie

If they release Jormungandr I don't know if I should promise to collect all standard burst realeases (even if it's hard) or customize my pc around Jormungandr! (my pc is also named Jormungandr)

It would be awesome
(Aug. 24, 2015  11:58 PM)Serotonin Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_nsmlgwWRKr1qbqhlg_1280.jpg]
The Evolution of Beyblade’s Aesthetic - Bey Brad Bey Blog

When I first saw this image, I was totally blown away by the relative time periods between each generation of Beyblades - it's strange to think that MFB really came out 7 years ago, and the first Beyblades only 9 years before that.

It's been a crazy ride!

That certainly is interesting no doubt about it though makes me cry a little....~
There is a 2~3 years between each series (if you compare last release of a series and first of the next one)

That's a business and design strategy :)
(Aug. 25, 2015  10:10 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: There is a 2~3 years between each series (if you compare last release of a series and first of the next one)

That's a business and design strategy Smile

And yet nobody believed me when I said that Beyblade would definitely come back, that it was not even a hiatus that happened after Metal Fight Beyblade ...
untill they have the biggest fail ever created in beyblade, beyblade will be back each time hah!
Not sure if this is the right topic, but here goes

I'm making a short beyblade doujinshi manga at the moment. Was wondering if anyone would like to help? PM me if you are interested. Could do with more drawers and writers lol
After once again looking into BeyUK Breedos history as well as actually finishing up making all the arcs of mfb, I came to this nasty thought of the beyblade game soundtracks so I snooped around here and seen that well lol none are present so I took it upon myself to actually get around to uploading all the beyblade game soundtracks. So I started simple with this:

A simple rip of one of the best tracks in the metal masters DS game.

shido-kun , currently i'm assisting BeyUKs manga while being one of the lead members, I suppose I can plan an assist of course.
(Aug. 25, 2015  11:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  10:10 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: There is a 2~3 years between each series (if you compare last release of a series and first of the next one)

That's a business and design strategy :)

And yet nobody believed me when I said that Beyblade would definitely come back, that it was not even a hiatus that happened after Metal Fight Beyblade ...

Spinning tops are a huge deal in japan, so if it's not beyblade any other toy/anime would take over it

In business is to not saturate the public, the expectator, people will get tired of the series over and over (even if they like it)

In design, you need from time to time a rest in order to find new ideas, so this also lets them rest and come back with better designs!

It's a nice industry really well executed :)
My background for my phone and iPad:
Photo taken on my iPad

EDIT: Should mention this picture is from Burst Onto The Scene: Toronto.
TakaraTomy seems to retweet anything random, I got my Beyblade post retweeted
This pic
https://mobile.twitter.com/ashtonpinto93...3756516353

Edit: Hato that's awesome
(Aug. 26, 2015  10:42 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: TakaraTomy seems to retweet anything random, I got my Beyblade post retweeted
This pic
https://mobile.twitter.com/ashtonpinto93...3756516353

Edit: Hato that's awesome

Ermagerd Grip Attacker. My Fave
Boom! Woke up to a email from Hobby Link Japan saying my order had been shipped. Can't wait to start battling again!

Edit: After a massive room clean-up, I found my BB-10 Attack Stadium and some Hasbro Beyblades. Since I'm waiting for my Burst beys to show up, I've been having fun with these. Joyful_3
Reminds me, should really get around to purchasing one of the destroyer dome stadiums~
Since Burst Beys are plastic, I could see a rerelease of the old plastics, or maybe HMS. Maybe Hasbro just skips Burst and makes a "Legends" line with Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel (if not just a secondary line)

One can dream, I suppose. Ha
it could be great!
That would be really nice, but HMS would have been made during MFB era by that thought.
(Aug. 27, 2015  9:51 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Since Burst Beys are plastic, I could see a rerelease of the old plastics, or maybe HMS. Maybe Hasbro just skips Burst and makes a "Legends" line with Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel (if not just a secondary line)

I'd be more inclined to expect Plastic reenvisionings in Burst that a Plastics rerelease.
(Aug. 27, 2015  9:51 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Since Burst Beys are plastic, I could see a rerelease of the old plastics, or maybe HMS. Maybe Hasbro just skips Burst and makes a "Legends" line with Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel (if not just a secondary line)

If the rights for the Beyblade movie go anywhere and a movie actually happens, then there will probably be a rerelease of the Sacred Bit-Beast because they are going to want to play off of nostalgia while still bringing in a new generation.
My Kerbeus came in. Still waiting on Spriggan
(Aug. 28, 2015  3:14 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: My Kerbeus came in. Still waiting on Spriggan

Should share some pics of it~ Kerberus errr bey wheel or mfb?
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:23 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  3:14 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: My Kerbeus came in. Still waiting on Spriggan

Burst. :3 Kerbecs is the MFB version.
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:43 PM)Furyo Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:23 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Burst. :3 Kerbecs is the MFB version.

That's even better!!!~ err, wait...Yeah, better...just wish the designs on it didn't look so cramped.
I decided to change out my blaze facebolt for a libra one on burn blaze. I like it; libra is my zodiac sign after all!
My Start Dash Set and Spriggan Spread Fusion DX Starter set arrived! This line is so COOL! Grin