Beyblade Random Thoughts

Thanks, I will try it out.
Just be careful taking the prongs off. They don't come off easy
Is the white piece the same size as the old ones from mfb? If so, I have like 100 light launcher 1s that have replacements. I'm guessing it's bigger tho...
I am not sure. That is a good idea though. That might work even better. The one on the beylauncher is stuck on there really good though. Really hard to actually remove from the entire system. I'm sure it could be done though, especially if you don't plan on saving it
the teeth on my spriggan has three different height. someone else has the same teeth?

I look to my other layers and its the only one to get that kind of teeth
Decided to redraw one of my old beyblade comics (It just use bey parts from the series, i didn't want to put in Gingka facing some I made up. Always felt bizarre for me), may get around to uploading the few redrawn pages on here at some point today.
Either way, I'm sure the burst light launchers have an identical piece that you could take out if you have an extra burst light launcher.
Another good idea by ZachBob. Where were you when i was putting putty in my launcher to fix it? Haha
Imagine the teeth being metal along with the teeth part of the Driver.
Good idea. Would lessen or even prevent wear altogether. We should suggest it to TT for future burst beys
it will wearing the driver because its plastic
Right. Metal teeth would totally shred the Driver. I don't expect them to not wear at all, but I expect the gameplay effect of the wear to be limited. The fact that some of the teeth wear down to a point I'd consider not worth using in just a few hours of use is unacceptable.
I think metal teeth would be a good replacement to these current teeth. And the white part of the driver to be metal, so I won't be totally shredded.

I agree with Bradley on this; after 30 battles with my Valkryie, the bursting is unreal. Will post pictures soon, but right now, every 3rd battle is an INSTANT burst.
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:02 PM)Hato Wrote: I think metal teeth would be a good replacement to these current teeth.

This wouldn't work at all. The softness of plastic is what makes this mechanism work in the first place. But surely there's a more durable plastic they could use for that part of the Beyblade (like ... the one on the Driver!?)
Or hard rubber. I'd like to see how it would perform/wear.
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:02 PM)Hato Wrote: I think metal teeth would be a good replacement to these current teeth.

This wouldn't work at all. The softness of plastic is what makes this mechanism work in the first place. But surely there's a more durable plastic they could use for that part of the Beyblade (like ... the one on the Driver!?)

Wow, how did I comepletely miss that... But the wear is unreal. They really need to fix this.

The wear on my Valkryie teeth (LARGE IMAGES):
I would bet there's some kind of solution to this come next system in Spring.
Man, it is really like someone used the Smudge Tool on Photoshop on those first teeth. Or Stylize - Wind~
I don't get how TT didn't notice this, but I also cannot imagine they thought this was acceptable? I'm baffled.
may be they count on this wearing to put more cash in development and improvment of the burst system.
Yeah it really irritates me. The biggest thing is going to be the rarer beys. You aren't even going to really want to use them because beys like Ameratsu or whatever and the random booster ones are going to be too expensive to replace
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:21 PM)loyd87 Wrote: may be they count on this wearing to put more cash in development and improvment of the burst system.

People like us are an extreme minority. Mass market isn't going to buy multiples no matter how fast they wear down.
I also meant Metal for the Driver part that holds the layer, I knew if it were plastic it would scratch like hell.

I think a soft Plastic sounds like a good idea, not fragile ones but one that isn't too Brittle, it may feel looser but it could also wear down less.
Yeah i guess metal on metal wouldn't really give enough to work. But yeah, soft plastic/rubber seems like it could work, alongside more rounded teeth in general
Not rubber that would wear down but flexible plastic that wouldn't wear as fast, just to be clear on my idea.