Beyblade Random Thoughts

Zach, that's awesome! I definitely need to see a video! Grin
I remember making those weird stadiums like the Team Saga ones. I had an old Plastic orange stadium and taped toy trees all over. So much fun!
just noticed that mlg post was deleted, guess i can consider myself MLG pro now~
Yo, if your post was deleted, it was for a reason. Don't bring it up again.
I'm not 100% sure that this video will work on phones but it hopefully will on p.c. i'll try to upload elsewhere.
Floating Bey StadiumView My Video
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:12 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I'm not 100% sure that this video will work on phones but it hopefully will on p.c. i'll try to upload elsewhere.

If you could upload to YouTube, that would be great Smile
I'll try. I'm attempting to upload on my phone.
Yeah it doesn't work on my mobile but it said I needed Flash 9 so it might not be for everyone.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:12 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I'm not 100% sure that this video will work on phones but it hopefully will on p.c. i'll try to upload elsewhere.

Holy carp that is extremely cool. That's some real Zero-G going on there.

I'm more surprised about how strong that A/C is, mine can barely hold up a BB-10, so for yours to be able to hold the Burst stadium it is pretty crazy.
Here we go!

I have a couple more battles that i may post but it started raining so I didn't get much footage.

Enjoy!
Zach, that is EPIC!! Liked and favourited. Really great video, and idea! Grin @[Bey Brad], check this out.
That's probably the coolest thing I've ever seen, haha.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:25 AM)LMAO Wrote:

I'm more surprised about how strong that A/C is, mine can barely hold up a BB-10, so for yours to be able to hold the Burst stadium it is pretty crazy.

Thanks! I'm working on ways to make it better, but for now it's actually pretty functional and fun. The wind was starting to affect it some tho.

Thanks guys! I was really excited about it too! I need a net to catch my burst beys so that they don't really explode.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:31 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:25 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Thanks! I'm working on ways to make it better, but for now it's actually pretty functional and fun. The wind was starting to affect it some tho.
You should try with the Zero G stadium, but have something about the same size as the bottom of the stadium, and tie it down like you did, and put the stadium on top of it! Grin
What the heck? Dude that's amazing! It should have been a stadium for the old series.

Thanks for posting this!
That was great! The stadium looked like it was dancing.

Did you attach it with strings or wires?
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:34 AM)Hato Wrote: You should try with the Zero G stadium, but have something about the same size as the bottom of the stadium, and tie it down like you did, and put the stadium on top of it! Grin

I was thinking attach wings to the pits on the zero g stadium but I don't have one yet
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:37 AM)Momohimi Wrote: That was great! The stadium looked like it was dancing.

From what I see, he used string.
Imagine the Triple Battle Set stadium or even the old gen stadium where it has two stacked on top of another, forgot what it's called.
uploaded way to many Beyblade videos as of recent, may take a break from it all....May...probably won't.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:37 AM)Momohimi Wrote: That was great! The stadium looked like it was dancing.

Wires! Just what I had on hand lol. String may work better. I put this together in about 10 or 15 minutes btw.

Thanks for watching, everybody. Seriously I wanted people to see this!

(Aug. 14, 2015  3:35 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What the heck? Dude that's amazing! It should have been a stadium for the old series.

Thanks for posting this!

I actually have a draciel fortress stadium at my friends house but I might have to drill holes in it to tie string in. Also the burst stadium naturally steadies itself a little by releasing air through the clips.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:40 AM)ZachBob Wrote:

Wires! Just what I had on hand lol. String may work better. I put this together in about 10 or 15 minutes btw.

Thanks for watching, everybody. Seriously I wanted people to see this!

(Aug. 14, 2015  3:35 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What the heck? Dude that's amazing! It should have been a stadium for the old series.

Thanks for posting this!

I actually have a draciel fortress stadium at my friends house but I might have to drill holes in it to tie string in. Also the burst stadium naturally steadies itself a little by releasing air through the clips.

Actually, I meant one of those wacky stadiums from the anime, your idea could have been good for the show.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Actually, I meant one of those wacky stadiums from the anime, your idea could have been good for the show.

Haha I should sell it to them for the new burst Anime rofl
It would sell, it's probably the Burst version of the Tornado Herculeo Stadium as they're both wacky gimmicky and requires batteries, I think yours would anyway.
(Aug. 14, 2015  3:49 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It would sell, it's probably the Burst version of the Tornado Herculeo Stadium as they're both wacky gimmicky and requires batteries, I think yours would anyway.

It just occurred to me that this could be marketed on a smaller scale with the right design, that would be awesome haha

(Aug. 14, 2015  3:30 AM)Hato Wrote: Zach, that is EPIC!! Liked and favourited. Really great video, and idea! Grin @[Bey Brad], check this out.

Thanks Hato!, i'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do lol.