Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 13, 2015  6:25 AM)infinitycross Wrote: Id rather lose by bursting out because if I'm going to lose at least I'm losing with style

Good point! It's still fun to watch things explode whether you win or lose.
Wouldn't it be funny if both beys bursted together as soon as the collided for the first time after being launched I d like to see that happen

They*
That isn't very rare, actually! It happens once or twice every time I play.
Bey Brad, interesting to know. Id thought it would be rarer than that but I guess anything is possible in any probability
Well, at high RPM, one hit is all it takes to trigger a Burst, and Bursts tend to often trigger the opposing Beyblade to Burst as well — and again, at that high RPM, the reaction is extreme.
True, true
Gonna have to say that it is true, those things can really explode sometimes. It's happened to me a lot in tge few days of owning the five new starters.
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And the thing is, you would actually really know what is going to happen if you could somehow get the measurement data of how many teeth the Layer has unscrewed from while it was spinning, during the battle. Nobody would be surprised if they saw that their combination's Layer had only one click left to burst right before they indeed burst at the end of the match "out of nowhere".

It would be so cool if the BeyLogger vibrated when you lost a click!

I mean, I get it's not possible, but ...
it could be done but with more technology in it but How Much we will pay for that add-on?!
!! I have the urge to buy B05, 06 and 07 because the colours are very nice. I keep contemplating whether or not it's worth it since RB01 is coming out soon, but I just might bite the bullet and buy them .. It's quite annoying me.

Edit: deleted the later post, cancelled my order .. Angry
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:48 PM)Cannon Wrote: !! I have the urge to buy B05, 06 and 07 because the colours are very nice. I keep contemplating whether or not it's worth it since RB01 is coming out soon, but I just might bite the bullet and buy them .. It's quite annoying me.

ME.TXT
Guys, the Zero-G commercial really sucks. Have you ever seen it?

I mean, I think the guys look cool, but it seems totally out of place in this video. And Zero-G is the craziest Beyblade format ever but it looks really dull here. And the CGI is just unbearable. In fact, a ton of late MFB releases have horrible CGI battle commercials.

Please compare to these awesome commercials:

And on a final note, I've always loved the atmosphere of the HMS release commercial, but the fact that it failed to show gameplay — and how the new gameplay is superior to the old plastic gameplay — is absurd. I actually would suspect this commercial severely hurt HMS' sales. (I mean it!)

(I started writting in spanish LOL)

For me, it seemed more complete and clear than certain of the others, even if its more "plain" because of it's colour pallete

Also they sometimes overcharge with sound and effects TOO much (pretty normal in japan, not that normal in my country)
I forgot about the use of CGI in that Zero-G commercial ... Kind of crazy that they would ever use CGI to demonstrate an actual battle. And I can't believe that HMS commercial; how can you have a Beyblade commercial without at least once showing them spinning?!

(Aug. 13, 2015  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:48 PM)Cannon Wrote: !! I have the urge to buy B05, 06 and 07 because the colours are very nice. I keep contemplating whether or not it's worth it since RB01 is coming out soon, but I just might bite the bullet and buy them .. It's quite annoying me.

ME.TXT

The Red Kerbeus is really nice.
(Aug. 13, 2015  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Guys, the Zero-G commercial really sucks. Have you ever seen it?

Good points! It's fun to watch these commercials after working at an agency for some time. You look at things through a different perspective.

I always thought the HMS commercial looked super cool, but the the lack of gameplay was an oversight.
I think for the HMS they didn't think people would not get that they spin, but try to go more for the "HEAVY Metal" part of the name, and they show that more there
Yeah, but they're heavy. So what? How does that change the game? Show it!
that's the problem, it really doesn't changed (visually at release) that much, according what you could show for people, mostly kids, and that's not the same has seeing something in a tournament or match

For ejample: in V-Force they explained the magnecores, in Hybrid Wheel System they focuse not only in the normal format, they presented the alternative gimmicked stadium, in Zero G they presented the new format

But for HMS you only have they are heavier and tinnier and have different layers, all showed, the only thing I could think of is a plastic beyblade breaking up or flying away, but not actual "gameplay" like in other commercials

(also, I think maybe they tried to use a more sutile advertise in people)
Compare speed of Dragoon GT to MS, show the speed and heavy hits of an HMS battle ... it looks very obviously different.
Also, showing how shrekt u will b if u use 360 no scoping plastikz vs 420 blazing it HMS (Headshot Means Scrub) you will lose using Plastics vs HMS.
Keep in mind they had released Zeus and Gigas really recently, so they might have felt hesitant about that. lol
(Aug. 13, 2015  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Keep in mind they had released Shrek and Sanic really recently, so they might have felt hesitant about that. lol

Wow. That really does kill advertising then... ;__;
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:00 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
And boom, a REAL Zero-G FLOATING stadium.
You guys think I can pull it off?

I freakin did it! My air conditioning unit doesn't shoot straight up like my friends does so it was a bit difficult to pull off but it worked! And was fun to play in!

I'll try to upload a video tonight if I can! I wasn't able to use my burst beys tho because I don't have a good net to keep them from falling through the cracks.

Also, don't try this without adult supervision or with beys that could be damaged. I feel like I need to say that lol
I prefer the stadiums that came out during V-force. That magnetic stadium is something I will never forget...Then there is custom made stadiums...the one I used the most I like to call the concrete!