Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not that bad actually.
I didn't like the G Rev GBA game either, it was monotonous and boring, it was also kinda cheap with Max and Ray. None of the Beyblade video games were amazing TBH.
If we compare it to beyblade V-Force, the G-Rev game is a masterpiece.
I haven't played it but I saw it and it looked standard, I'll try to find this game and play it.

EDIT: Wait? You mean the isometric view one right? I played that one! I didn't like it, it's got awful control and the isometric view disorients the controls which were meant for vertical and horizontal axis and not a semi 3D perspective, SONIC 3D BLAST did controls better! It was also too slippery.
Yeah, this one. You know, the one where you play as a spinning top, on floating 3D platforms in the sky, without any enemies. Yeah, THAT one.
(Jun. 23, 2015  5:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah, this one. You know, the one where you play as a spinning top, on floating 3D platforms in the sky, without any enemies. Yeah, THAT one.

Did you also hate the disorienting controls? That's how I lost in some challenges, by running into the edge.
(Jun. 23, 2015  5:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah, this one. You know, the one where you play as a spinning top, on floating 3D platforms in the sky, without any enemies. Yeah, THAT one.

hahahaha w h a t
What's with the spacing on "what"?
(Jun. 23, 2015  4:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If we compare it to beyblade V-Force, the G-Rev game is a masterpiece.

Trash compared to trash only shows off which trash is fresh and new, it doesn't hide that it's still trash.
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2015  4:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If we compare it to beyblade V-Force, the G-Rev game is a masterpiece.

Trash compared to trash only shows off which trash is fresh and new, it doesn't hide that it's still trash.

Well it's like I always say, making something worse doesn't make one go up, it's not that we did that but the standards were set so low. I guess comparing these games are like saying that this piece of poop looks better than the other.
(Jun. 23, 2015  8:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What's with the spacing on "what"?

dramatic effect
Ah right I see, lol the laughing contrasts with that so well.
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:41 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Well it's like I always say, making something worse doesn't make one go up, it's not that we did that but the standards were set so low. I guess comparing these games are like saying that this piece of poop looks better than the other.

More or less accurate.
ATTENTION ALL BLADERS IN HOUMA OR PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE IN HOUMA ME AND SOME FRIENDS ARE HAVING A FRIENDLY BATTLE ALL OVER HOUMA SO PLEASE CONTACT ANYBODY TO GET NOTIFIED ALSO BLADERS CAN PLACE A BET
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:53 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:41 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Trash compared to trash only shows off which trash is fresh and new, it doesn't hide that it's still trash.

More or less accurate.

I don't really know about that, but I once played the NDS verson of Beyblade games (MFB arc), and all I can say is the 3rd one as an arcade style fighting is cool but not very good, and the 1st and 2nd one is mediocore.
I actually own most of the MFB DS Games. I really don't like the 3ds one. It's way too gimmicky and most of the time you're trying playing silly minigames to rack up beypoints that you need to get decent parts because the computers are surprisingly lucky and good. (especially Kenta for some reason, I seriously can't defeat him)
I'm guessing you're encouraged to grind, cuz Y'know this game was made in Japan and I hear the Japanese love grinding and repetitiveness in their games.
What will happen to the Face Boosters now that Beyblade Burst does not have Face Bolts or anything like that?
(Jun. 25, 2015  11:44 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: What will happen to the Face Boosters now that Beyblade Burst does not have Face Bolts or anything like that?

thats a pretty good point.

and that also reminds me the one thing i dislike about Burst so far.
no facebolt/bitbeast like thing. I quite liked the little insignia in the middle of a beyblade
They might introduce something later on for another system within Beyblade Burst, so who knows.
So I was considering making a new vs old series of Beyblade video, since I rack up on footage of both series' also have to take into consideration besides the anime and manga to discuss. Since I'd be covering the games and eventually the market though that would be a tough one since I want to touch base on both international fields of release since I know Metal Battles season 2 had just about every release of even the unimportant beyblades (Example being Burn Wolf SW145WD). In fact I may consider making this video since I do have a lot of ground to cover which I already thought of ahead of time and I know that both series' have there pros and cons but seeing that there isn't a new vs old (That isn't Dragoon vs Storm Pegasus) video discussing the series' in general I may as well cover this front.

Time to download about 18 hours of video as I know when I get to dissecting the third season of both series' it's going to be an issue. (I lack video footage from Beyblade V-Force and Beyblade Metal Masters, as much as I don't want to cover them, I do have to cover the movies as well since they do place an important value on selling a new product.)
I decided to take this image of my beyblade in the signature; can someone tell me how my beyblade looks?
Well, you should use Scythe, or Cancer, or even Cygnus, instead of Blaze.
I don't think he want to improve his bey. he just want to know if it looks great or not. it have a certain style.