Beyblade Random Thoughts

Kinda off-topic but anyway, why GB145 is named "Gravity Bowl 145" on the Beywiki instead of "Gravity Ball 145" ? There's obviously nothing that looks like a bowl on this track.
(Nov. 18, 2014  3:31 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Kinda off-topic but anyway, why GB145 is named "Gravity Bowl 145" on the Beywiki instead of "Gravity Ball 145" ? There's obviously nothing that looks like a bowl on this track.

I think Gravity Bowl was either the TT or prototype name... I believe the former, though.
Ball and Bowl are written the same way in Japanese Katakana. Since there are two balls as well, it seems weird to call it 'ball' in the singular form and the oval shape does give it the form of a bowl because it contains the balls anyway.
Well checking out the Plastics and HMS question threads (or are they general discussion now?) would help, but the first Beyblades were mainly plastic, with a ring that added weight made out of metal. Then, HMS followed, with mostly metal beyblades that could spin both directions regardless.

I guess that's a very very basic summary.
You can find out a lot about plastics and HMS Beyblades on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
should I just move on to zero g and buy zero g beys or should i just continue with metal fury and buy 4d system beys,any suggestions?
Use the Purchase Consultation (MFB) thread.
Is it just me, or most of the Bladers in the US concentrated in the eastern half? There's no one in Sacramento right now...
(Nov. 30, 2014  9:20 PM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Is it just me, or most of the Bladers in the US concentrated in the eastern half? There's no one in Sacramento right now...

Yes, the majority of bladers are on the East Cost. The next is L.A, then I think Texas. I don't really understand it myself.
There's nothing to understand, save that there are simply more people who are actively participating in certain areas of the world.
(Nov. 30, 2014  9:30 PM)Dual Wrote: There's nothing to understand, save that there are simply more people who are actively participating in certain areas of the world.

Yes, but it's so huge. There are probably 5-10 times the number of bladers on the east coast than the rest of bladers in the U.S.
I wish I could be at the Virginia tournament. Lucky the next tournament might be in L.A. I'll see if I can convince my parents to drive me. Our I'll try to get my drivers license.
This isn't much a "Thoguht" but a random incident.

Anways, I am doing testing for Omega as a defense type for my thread in the Limited customization sub forum, and I am currently doing Pegasis 100 R2F against Omega Horuseus 85 RSF. Pegasis hit Omega, flew out of the stadium, hit my door, came back into the stadium, and knocked out Omega. It was hilarious.... I also have a hole in my door now, but whatever.
XD XD Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've never had something like that happen. May we see the hole in yo door?
(Nov. 30, 2014  9:35 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Yes, but it's so huge. There are probably 5-10 times the number of bladers on the east coast than the rest of bladers in the U.S.

To be fair, if you look at a map of the US according to population, there are simply more people living on the east coast than anywhere else in the nation. It's only natural that there would be more east-coast bladers.
(Dec. 01, 2014  3:13 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: XD XD Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've never had something like that happen. May we see the hole in yo door?

I would have to take it with my laptop... which has no battery life at all, so is practically a desktop. You can see why that might be difficult xD

(Dec. 01, 2014  5:35 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2014  9:35 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Yes, but it's so huge. There are probably 5-10 times the number of bladers on the east coast than the rest of bladers in the U.S.

To be fair, if you look at a map of the US according to population, there are simply more people living on the east coast than anywhere else in the nation. It's only natural that there would be more east-coast bladers.

Yes, but there isn't 5-10 times a higher population on the east cost than the rest of the U.S. The population density is probably around 3-6 times more than everywhere else (depending on where you live) but there is more of an area everywhere else, meaning there are more people not on the east coast than are. Which means, east coast beyblader population shouldn't be tremendously larger than the rest of the population combined.
Again, they just got lucky. It's not like God or Bey Brad just sat down and strategically placed bladers in the world. There was bound to be places with a lot of bladers and the East Coast won the draw there.
(Dec. 01, 2014  6:02 AM)Dual Wrote: Again, they just got lucky. It's not like God or Bey Brad just sat down and strategically placed bladers in the world. There was bound to be places with a lot of bladers and the East Coast won the draw there.

I suppose. I wish they would share some though xD

I guess when I go to Juilliard I'll have plenty of people to bey battle with xD

I still think the number is absurd though. I mean, it's insanely larger than everywhere else. INSAnELY!
I'm in a WalMart, looking at the Beyblade Legends when a lady came up to me and said "Which one would you recommend?"
I reply "This one", holding a Death Q
She goes " How come"
I explain. She calls over her son and this is where I get confused..:
Her: Rakesh, come here!
Rakesh: yes mama?
Her: Do you like this? (giving him the Death Q)
Rakesh: I love it Mama!
Her: NO RAKESH! (She yelled at him... Chocked)
She takes the Death Q and gives him a Cosmic Pegasus
Her: Take this one!
Rakesh: OK Mama... (Sounded sad, like he was about to cry)

They just walked off... What would you have done?
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:15 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I'm in a WalMart, looking at the Beyblade Legends when a lady came up to me and said "Which one would you recommend?"
I reply "This one", holding a Death Q
She goes " How come"
I explain. She calls over her son and this is where I get confused..:
Her: Rakesh, come here!
Rakesh: yes mama?
Her: Do you like this? (giving him the Death Q)
Rakesh: I love it Mama!
Her: NO RAKESH! (She yelled at him... Chocked)
She takes the Death Q and gives him a Cosmic Pegasus
Her: Take this one!
Rakesh: OK Mama... (Sounded sad, like he was about to cry)

They just walked off... What would you have done?

THE RIGHT THING...The same as you did.
I'm upset that she asks me for advice and then ignores it... I dint get the point of asking and then not using it Serious
This is one of the most illogical situation I've heard. Serious
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This is one of the most illogical situation I've heard. Serious

This really did happen... It was really odd and I was surprised she did that.