Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 01, 2014  4:26 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  4:08 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I had absolutely NO idea this existed, Sparks FX Wing Pegasus comes with a sticker sheet?

[Image: 5mzoj.jpg]

How was I unaware of it as I never got these in my other ones.

Wut ? I never seen such thing. Hasbro never put stickers in all the beys I buyed.

Same here, until now, and I swear it wasn't a fake as my beyblade was real, honestly these stickers look amazing on that shiny paper.
This is awesome!! Do you know, how I could get that? XD
(Oct. 02, 2014  8:33 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Oh, it was an auction on Yahoo! Japan Auctions just a few days ago. Perhaps it is still there, hah.
Uh what's with the launcher?

Since it's coming out of his "you know what", are they implying the blades launched are literally carp? I mean they are fakes that you would launch after all haha.

OK that's disgusting I apologize.
The beys are launched from his back, I would said from his belt.
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:31 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: The beys are launched from his back, I would said from his belt.

Uhh...yeah thanks for that...

Though Kai-V said it was from the bottom so that's why I thought it was, sorry.
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Uhh...yeah thanks for that...

Look at the back side of the box. We can clearly see the beyblade launched from his back.
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:45 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Uhh...yeah thanks for that...

Look at the back side of the box. We can clearly see the beyblade launched from his back.

Yeah what I said was a joke... and I'm pretty sure she was joking so I played along so thanks a lot...
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Since it's coming out of his "you know what", are they implying the blades launched are literally carp? I mean they are fakes that you would launch after all haha.

No, it's just a launcher in takao-shape. That's enough for me to like it. XD I like merchandise like thatJoyful_2
(Oct. 02, 2014  11:13 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  8:33 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: This is awesome!! Do you know, how I could get that? XD

No, it's just a launcher in takao-shape. That's enough for me to like it. XD I like merchandise like thatJoyful_2
Nah what I meant was that the blades coming out of Takao's "bottom" implies...you know. It's a way to describe the blades but I do agree that the launcher is the absolute best, forget the light launcher 2 we have the Takao Launcher.
Hey everyone! Do you ever feel like sometimes your beyblades are incomplete. what I mean by this is do you feel as if something were missing or imperfect.
Since all I have is Hasbro BeybladesUnhappy I don't have any metal face bolts or metal stone face bolts to add to a customization and that highly annoys me sometimes.

Does anyone know why Hasbro wont release any metal face bolts individually? Takara Tomy does it. I bet SonoKong does it why wont Hasbro release metal face bolts Individually? Chocked_2
(Oct. 03, 2014  12:47 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: Hey everyone! Do you ever feel like sometimes your beyblades are incomplete. what I mean by this is do you feel as if something were missing or imperfect.
Since all I have is Hasbro BeybladesUnhappy I don't have any metal face bolts or metal stone face bolts to add to a customization and that highly annoys me sometimes.
Does anyone know why Hasbro wont release any metal face bolts individually? Takara Tomy does it. I bet SonoKong does it why wont Hasbro release metal face bolts Individually? Chocked_2

when it comes to things like this, i think it all comes down to safety regulations for toy functions.
american standards are very "parental" ... since we're a system where we all vote on everything that doesn't matter, they make it so the beyblades released here are COOL enough for kids, but not REAL enough for kids. thats why all hasbro's blades are considered frowned upon by more competitive beyblade communities. i think people consider them "less-than" to T.Tomy beyblades, being as some hasbro beys are holoed or not complete such as variares, storm kronos, and jade jupiter. those hasbro versions are considered "ehh.."

my guess is hasbro doesn't release metal faces regularly, not that i know of anyway.
though if you got 10-20$ you can go to a store with gift cards, and find some on online store sites like ebay/amazon. that's what i did.

maybe somebody will have a better answer, but that's what I've learned.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:29 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: when it comes to things like this, i think it all comes down to safety regulations for toy functions.
american standards are very "parental" ... since we're a system where we all vote on everything that doesn't matter, they make it so the beyblades released here are COOL enough for kids, but not REAL enough for kids. thats why all hasbro's blades are considered frowned upon by more competitive beyblade communities. i think people consider them "less-than" to T.Tomy beyblades, being as some hasbro beys are holoed or not complete such as variares, storm kronos, and jade jupiter. those hasbro versions are considered "ehh.."

my guess is hasbro doesn't release metal faces regularly, not that i know of anyway.
though if you got 10-20$ you can go to a store with gift cards, and find some on online store sites like ebay/amazon. that's what i did.

maybe somebody will have a better answer, but that's what I've learned.

#1 - It is Scythe Kronos, not Storm Kronos.
#2 - Hasbro never released a something that looks like a Metal Face.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: #2 - Hasbro never released a something that looks like a Metal Face.

Not individually they didn't, but you could get a Metal Face with one of the Video Game Beyblades.
Metal faces came with the special beyblade for Beyblade: Metal Fusion on NDS.
They're like $8 on eBay, so really it doesn't matter because Hasbro would charge the same.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: #1 - It is Scythe Kronos, not Storm Kronos.

oops!! [Image: surprised-002.gif] Sorry, Storm Kronos is MY bey lol i meant Scythe Kronos Uncertain
___
didn't a Hasbro: Cyber Pegasus set or something come out with a MF?
I'll have to re-read about that on beywiki.
(Oct. 03, 2014  2:35 AM)BBXtremist Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: #1 - It is Scythe Kronos, not Storm Kronos.

oops!! [Image: surprised-002.gif] Sorry, Storm Kronos is MY bey lol i meant Scythe Kronos Uncertain
___
didn't a Hasbro: Cyber Pegasus set or something come out with a MF?
I'll have to re-read about that on beywiki.
The Cyber Pegasus set with the video game is not in stores anymore. Hasbro should Release Metal Faces in the beyblade legends series, with a tool and 2 in every pack for a cheap price! That would be really awesome! I would buy a lot of them, at least 2 or 3 packs or more.
I could have obtained Metal Stone Faces too. from my zero-g beyblades.Pinching_eyes_2
such as Saramanda, Goriem, Gryph, and Orojya. but Hasbro has removed them and replaced them with plastic stone faces. sometimes that makes my testing boring when I don't have a metal face of any kind to use.Crying
(Oct. 03, 2014  10:59 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: The Cyber Pegasus set with the video game is not in stores anymore. Hasbro should Release Metal Faces in the beyblade legends series, with a tool and 2 in every pack for a cheap price! That would be really awesome! I would buy a lot of them, at least 2 or 3 packs or more.
I could have obtained Metal Stone Faces too. from my zero-g beyblades.Pinching_eyes_2
such as Saramanda, Goriem, Gryph, and Orojya. but Hasbro has removed them and replaced them with plastic stone faces. sometimes that makes my testing boring when I don't have a metal face of any kind to use.Crying

Do you know what is eBay ? There's a lot of Metal Faces on it.
(Oct. 03, 2014  11:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  10:59 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: The Cyber Pegasus set with the video game is not in stores anymore. Hasbro should Release Metal Faces in the beyblade legends series, with a tool and 2 in every pack for a cheap price! That would be really awesome! I would buy a lot of them, at least 2 or 3 packs or more.

Do you know what is eBay ? There's a lot of Metal Faces on it.
Ebay Does sell a lot of Fake beyblades too however. so I have watch what I buy.:Joyful_2
(Oct. 03, 2014  11:53 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: Ebay Does sell a lot of Fake beyblades too however. so I have watch what I buy.:Joyful_2

This is why here on WBO we have a purchase consultation (MFB).
I am going to get an account on ebay to buy some Metal Faces. Do I have to use a Credit card?
I need one for Basalt, Flash, Death, and Phantom.
(Oct. 04, 2014  12:15 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: I am going to get an account on ebay to buy some Metal Faces. Do I have to use a Credit card?

Yes, you have to use PayPal to buy on eBay. PayPal require a bank account.
(Oct. 04, 2014  12:15 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: I am going to get an account on ebay to buy some Metal Faces. Do I have to use a Credit card?

You generally need Paypal, and there are different methods of payment you can use :
- your own credit card;
- a prepaid credit card that you can get in any drug store, Walmart, etc.;
- your bank account.
So who's this "john miller" guy on eBay? I'm assuming he sells knock offs?
(Oct. 04, 2014  4:16 PM)Powered Convoy Wrote: So who's this "john miller" guy on eBay? I'm assuming he sells knock offs?

John Miller sale fake beyblades with pictures of original version. Don't buy from him.