Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wouldn't use it even if it was used. That's kinda off the topic of the stadium though lol
My random thought: I wonder what was the plastic generation like back in the day. Was beyblade really popular,did the BBA hold tourneys? I always here that one person say “I hate MFB I hope we go back to plastics!". "Plastics are the best!"
There was actually a BBA world championships. I couldn't really find a lot about it when I checked like over a year ago.

It was popular.
It was really popular, you can still see the 2002 BBA Championship highlights on Youtube.
IIRC Deikailo was in it hahaha.
(Sep. 02, 2014  12:52 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: My random thought: I wonder what was the plastic generation like back in the day. Was beyblade really popular,did the BBA hold tourneys? I always here that one person say “I hate MFB I hope we go back to plastics!". "Plastics are the best!"

That's me.
BBA Championship looked awesome as hell.
Too bad I was only 2 years old.

(Sep. 02, 2014  12:42 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I wouldn't use it even if it was used. That's kinda off the topic of the stadium though lol

That sounds stupid, no offense.
(Sep. 02, 2014  1:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2014  12:52 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: My random thought: I wonder what was the plastic generation like back in the day. Was beyblade really popular,did the BBA hold tourneys? I always here that one person say “I hate MFB I hope we go back to plastics!". "Plastics are the best!"

That's me.
BBA Championship looked awesome as hell.
Too bad I was only 2 years old.

(Sep. 02, 2014  12:42 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I wouldn't use it even if it was used. That's kinda off the topic of the stadium though lol

That sounds stupid, no offense.
oh well, to each his own. With plastics I'm a collector not a battler.
Well I'd never use my HMS(Besides Draciel, Gaia, and Driger). It's just a sentimental thing, Neo.
(Sep. 02, 2014  1:51 AM)Echizen Wrote: Well I'd never use my HMS(Besides Draciel, Gaia, and Driger). It's just a sentimental thing, Neo.

They won't break easily. It's one thing if you have a fragile part.

Let's face it though, Beyblades are meant to be battled with.
I'm not saying a Gold Chrome Wyvern DJ needs to be battled with, but a standard release? Haha.
Most user ACB's aren't mint. There's really no reason, when the Hasbro version won't break on ya.
Lol I can never leave a beyblade pack unopened for display or a rare bey just sitting there. I tried it once but the more I see it unopened the more I want to battle with it
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote: On another note, I've noticed that from my 2 Green Bandit Golems (from the Earth pack) both have different shades/colors of brown/yellow Faces. I'll try to get a picture of it.

Same here, one of mine came with a yellow Stone Face, the other came with one that was more of a brownish-amber color.

[Image: s4KOssj.jpg]

Maybe just poor QC...? idk, but I sure like both colors.
(Sep. 03, 2014  10:16 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote: On another note, I've noticed that from my 2 Green Bandit Golems (from the Earth pack) both have different shades/colors of brown/yellow Faces. I'll try to get a picture of it.

Same here, one of mine came with a yellow Stone Face, the other came with one that was more of a brownish-amber color.

[Image: s4KOssj.jpg]

Maybe just poor QC...? idk, but I sure like both colors.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty weird, I wonder if they came from different Waves or something so the colors were different.

It's weird that the plastics is a totally different color, though.
I just realized being here for these past few months I really got a carp load of info on beys. In the past when I customized a bey I would just use my basic knowledge about each part and put them together to make an attack combo,defense,stamina,balance. Now I'm more knowledgeable about beys when it comes to weight distribution, and other things. I really feel a lot smarter about beys than I use to. Hell I can't even look at beyblade the same anymore. Well that's my random beyblade thought
Haha, my head is overflown with knowledge and such. It's there.
It's all I think about.
(Sep. 04, 2014  4:45 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I just realized being here for these past few months I really got a carp load of info on beys. In the past when I customized a bey I would just use my basic knowledge about each part and put them together to make an attack combo,defense,stamina,balance. Now I'm more knowledgeable about beys when it comes to weight distribution, and other things. I really feel a lot smarter about beys than I use to. Hell I can't even look at beyblade the same anymore. Well that's my random beyblade thought

I always knew competitive combos since I joined, but I became more creative with making new combos and selecting the right combo against certain people.

BTW, wuts ur fave combo?
MF-F Lightning L-drago 85 LRF. My favorite combo.
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:37 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: MF-F Lightning L-drago 85 LRF. My favorite combo.

That's always a fun one. MF-H Vulcan Horuseus W145 R2F is fun too.
Why MF-F? That takes away so much potential smash.
BTW, CH120 would help Lightning hit, not just LDrago.
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:40 AM)Neo Wrote: Why MF-F? That takes away so much potential smash.

I don't have any type of metal faces right now.
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:54 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:40 AM)Neo Wrote: Why MF-F? That takes away so much potential smash.

Q: How do you have a MF-F but not a MF-H?
(Sep. 05, 2014  3:00 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:54 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:

Q: How do you have a MF-F but not a MF-H?

hold on I thought MF-F meant "regular face". Well you know what I mean. Lightning L-drago 85 LRF. I need to buy some off eBay.
No, it means plastic core and plastic rim. But the MF-F is .01 heavier than a regular face. So, I've read. MF-F is two parts, a regular face is one part. You can check on Beywiki and get there weights and different types and such.
(Sep. 05, 2014  3:07 AM)Echizen Wrote: No, it means plastic core and plastic rim. But the MF-F is .01 heavier than a regular face. So, I've read. MF-F is two parts, a regular face is one part. You can check on Beywiki and get there weights and different types and such.

What's the difference from a regular face? Well anyways thanks for clearing that up. But yeah I wonder how the WBO come up with these fancy names like “Flywheel" "MF-F" Pretty confusing.....
(Sep. 05, 2014  3:13 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  3:07 AM)Echizen Wrote: No, it means plastic core and plastic rim. But the MF-F is .01 heavier than a regular face. So, I've read. MF-F is two parts, a regular face is one part. You can check on Beywiki and get there weights and different types and such.

What's the difference from a regular face? Well anyways thanks for clearing that up. But yeah I wonder how the WBO come up with these fancy names like “Flywheel" "MF-F" Pretty confusing.....

The F actually stands for feather and the WBO didn't choose that name. The MF-F is 0.01 gram heavier. Also the MF-F is made up of a plastic core and a plastic rim.
SupremeDragon, you should read this article :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face