Beyblade Random Thoughts

Thanks midnight haha, i totally get what you mean LMAO, scythe doesn't do that great against other attack types, it does well against stamina/balance, it doesn't do well against low defense customs, unless you launch for tornado stall

To me guys, I think the best attackers for limited are omega and jade{4d} the reason I say that, is because of the weight advantage they have over other attackers

Now, I think I found the best attacker for limited format!!!!!

It really is strange how Scythe doesn't work for a lot of people, hah.
It seemed only me and th!nk had a problem.
I don't remember wich mold of Scythe I've got, (from Hasbro's Great Ring Of Destruction duo pack with Blitz Lynx TR145R2F) but I used a combo with it at a tournament and performed really well. All my match were 3-0 and I won 3-2 angainst Meteo L-Drago F230GCF, so Scythe is not that bad ^^
(Aug. 25, 2014  10:55 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I don't remember wich mold of Scythe I've got, (from Hasbro's Great Ring Of Destruction duo pack with Blitz Lynx TR145R2F) but I used a combo with it at a tournament and performed really well. All my match were 3-0 and I won 3-2 angainst Meteo L-Drago F230GCF, so Scythe is not that bad ^^

No one is really saying Scythe is a bad part; it's not, we're pretty much saying that while it is good, it does not need to be banned.
My random thought is about the WBBA. I think it's been 2-4 years since the Beyblade world championships. Do you think the WBBA will be holding a Zero G tournament this year? I really feel they should! There's nothing exciting going on in tournaments right now. Everything lately seems quiet,boring and everything is all about "F230 this and F230 that". I want to see some new exciting competition and see did the rest of the bladers step their game up 2-4 years ago from the world championship.
I really wish they would do that again, but unfornately it won't proably happenUnhappy
(Aug. 26, 2014  3:19 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: My random thought is about the WBBA. I think it's been 2-4 years since the Beyblade world championships. Do you think the WBBA will be holding a Zero G tournament this year? I really feel they should! There's nothing exciting going on in tournaments right now. Everything lately seems quiet,boring and everything is all about "F230 this and F230 that". I want to see some new exciting competition and see did the rest of the bladers step their game up 2-4 years ago from the world championship.
It would cost a ridiculous amount of money, and considering the general disinterest in beyblade as oppose to, say, a couple of years ago, a lot of the money put into it would be wasted.
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:00 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  3:19 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: My random thought is about the WBBA. I think it's been 2-4 years since the Beyblade world championships. Do you think the WBBA will be holding a Zero G tournament this year? I really feel they should! There's nothing exciting going on in tournaments right now. Everything lately seems quiet,boring and everything is all about "F230 this and F230 that". I want to see some new exciting competition and see did the rest of the bladers step their game up 2-4 years ago from the world championship.
It would cost a ridiculous amount of money, and considering the general disinterest in beyblade as oppose to, say, a couple of years ago, a lot of the money put into it would be wasted.

and all those japanese kids would have F230s too
I noticed something peculiar while looking at the back of my dark knight dragooon box. Can anyone translate it? Also any reason why it looks like theres a picture of hasbro's thief phoenix?
EDIT: I attached a picture.

(Aug. 26, 2014  5:24 AM)MBF1 Wrote: I noticed something peculiar while looking at the back of my dark knight dragooon box. Can anyone translate it? Also any reason why it looks like theres a picture of hasbro's thief phoenix?

It's a combo they suggest, I assume.
PM Kai-V she can translate it for you.
I attached a picture now. I might just pm Kai-V for a clarification then.
Oh wait, I think that's the "red pheonix" or something version of Thief Phoenic.
It was just the wheels, maybe a face I believe.
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:24 AM)MBF1 Wrote: I noticed something peculiar while looking at the back of my dark knight dragooon box. Can anyone translate it? Also any reason why it looks like theres a picture of hasbro's thief phoenix?
EDIT: I attached a picture.

That was a limited Takara release. It was only the wheel but the point was that it would go with the other red Thief Phoenic parts from BBG-09.
to: mbf1

Translation of the logo on your dragoon.

Heading: The holy ascention of the Thief Phoenic Blazing ver.

The never-dying phoenix that revives from its flames, burns every tough opponents in its way by its feathers.
It also cimes with a whole new MFB hobby club card that allows you to record your battle records, by using stickers to remedy your tournament records, you can show how tough you are to your opponents.

It is simple to join in this event, simply put eight MFB ZG stickers (the zero g logo on the box) along with 30 Taiwan dollars, and state your name, age,phone no., mail address to (address), you will be able to join in.

The no. of membership presents is limited, make sure you are fast enough!

Being a Chinese, this is just small fry. You won't be able to join if you are not taiwanese tho.
Oh yes, by the way, I can only read Japanese, and even then not all of its alphabets.
Btw, the term 神臨 is as good as carp: This is not even a chinese term, but just likely a noob mixing up terms and make it feel japanese-ish. Thus I seperated the two and translated this according to its method of usage for the closest words I could think of
(Aug. 26, 2014  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh yes, by the way, I can only read Japanese, and even then not all of its alphabets.

I'm assuming you can read katakana, hiragana, and a little bit of kanji? I'm still working on hiragana...

(Aug. 26, 2014  6:06 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Btw, the term 神臨 is as good as carp: This is not even a chinese term, but just likely a noob mixing up terms and make it feel japanese-ish. Thus I seperated the two and translated this according to its method of usage for the closest words I could think of

Wouldn't that just be "Godly desire"? I don't think the kanji is correct if it is though. Man, kanji are so hard! XD
(Aug. 26, 2014  6:31 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh yes, by the way, I can only read Japanese, and even then not all of its alphabets.

I'm assuming you can read katakana, hiragana, and a little bit of kanji? I'm still working on hiragana...

(Aug. 26, 2014  6:06 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Btw, the term 神臨 is as good as carp: This is not even a chinese term, but just likely a noob mixing up terms and make it feel japanese-ish. Thus I seperated the two and translated this according to its method of usage for the closest words I could think of

Wouldn't that just be "Godly desire"? I don't think the kanji is correct if it is though. Man, kanji are so hard! XD

臨 means coming in Chinese, usually it should be combined with 降 to form the meaning of acending.
The term you have thought to be could possibly be 求 or 望, which doesn't match with its meaning either.

Although originated from it, Kanji is different from actual Chinese. It is only a devirative which is used by Japanese locally.

BTW this bey is probably from taiwan, so does the event. It cannot possibly be Kanji.
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:55 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: to: mbf1

Translation of the logo on your dragoon.

Heading: The holy ascention of the Thief Phoenic Blazing ver.

The never-dying phoenix that revives from its flames, burns every tough opponents in its way by its feathers.
It also cimes with a whole new MFB hobby club card that allows you to record your battle records, by using stickers to remedy your tournament records, you can show how tough you are to your opponents.

It is simple to join in this event, simply put eight MFB ZG stickers (the zero g logo on the box) along with 30 Taiwan dollars, and state your name, age,phone no., mail address to (address), you will be able to join in.

The no. of membership presents is limited, make sure you are fast enough!

Being a Chinese, this is just small fry. You won't be able to join if you are not taiwanese tho.
Thank you so much for the translation! I never knew takara tomy actually released a red recolor of phoenic. Also im shocked how much effort and writing is placed in the packaging/boxes of takara tomy beyblades in comparison to hasbro releases.
Well, thats it...my blading days are over. My mother gave away all my Beyblades and now I'm kinda depressed because I really miss them. She thinks I'm too old for Beyblades even thouh I'm 14. She thinks they are for babies and gave them to my annoying cousin, Johnny who is 6.
(Aug. 30, 2014  12:42 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Well, thats it...my blading days are over. My mother gave away all my Beyblades and now I'm kinda depressed because I really miss them. She thinks I'm too old for Beyblades even thouh I'm 14. She thinks they are for babies and gave them to my annoying cousin, Johnny who is 6.

Did she do that without telling you first?

If you really are sad and hurt over it I'd recommend sitting her down, telling her how that made you feel, showing her the site and how it's not a "babies" game at all.

If it doesn't change her opinion, she at least knows what she did was wrong.
(Aug. 30, 2014  12:42 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Well, thats it...my blading days are over. My mother gave away all my Beyblades and now I'm kinda depressed because I really miss them. She thinks I'm too old for Beyblades even thouh I'm 14. She thinks they are for babies and gave them to my annoying cousin, Johnny who is 6.

That's funny because I ran into a similar problem, but my mum is probably going to sell them in a garage sale or something, but I won't repeat the same mistake, I will fight for my right to beyblade!

She thinks it's a stupid kids game, though it COULD be a dangerous weapon if I wanted it to be Smile

Still I'm not happy my mum and yours does this, my dad doesn't mind but my mum really does and I could tell her it's my stuff and I will be upset but if I told her how bad I felt, she would say "Get over it, it's a stupid toy", and she is really pushing it for all my College preparation, and here I thought it was going to get better....ugh...

EDIT: Back when I was 10 she sold most of my plastics... I was still a kid, I barely had them for 2 years and she got rid of my Dragoon MSUV and Driger MS! Ah well it could be worse, like a Shining God MS, so thank goodness I never found one.

You should ask her to send an email to Kai-V, just for fun of talking to an adult that is still a active blader. You should also show her the physic behind beyblade. Before beyblading, my science results were more than poor. But today, since I play beyblade, I like science, and I got really good results in science. Beyblade is not only toy for kids, beyblade is pure science.
Get them back! If you had tons, I'm sure your cousin wouldn't mind giving a few back.