Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2014  12:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOl7BOHTiT0

WHY couldn't Britain have good stores like these?!?! Ugh instead I had to live with those miserable loads of carp, damn California is so lucky in terms of Beyblade.

> Has no idea what Trygle is

Made me feel old...I'm only 16. I can't even.
(Aug. 17, 2014  12:38 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  12:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOl7BOHTiT0

WHY couldn't Britain have good stores like these?!?! Ugh instead I had to live with those miserable loads of carp, damn California is so lucky in terms of Beyblade.

> Has no idea what Trygle is

Made me feel old...I'm only 16. I can't even.

I'm 16 as well and I don't feel old, I guess my Beyblade nostalgia was too quick and low, I never saw cool blades like Trygle or Galeon etc, though I missed when in 2006 when my Toysrus stores were filled extremely to the brim with old gens giving free stadiums per Beyblades, good times and I regret just being the idiot who grabs a random beyblade and buys it, I missed out on a damn Wolborg Phantom Force version!

I rarely got these and now that really makes me want to punch myself, though I wasn't allowed too much, ugh...
>has no idea what bey it is
>says trygle on box
>wut

Did it say $2 for each old gen bey? Damn I would've bought them all and resold them on here to make a huge profit haha.

I'm 15 and it makes me feel old :3.

EDIT: just noticed they are fake. I couldn't tell since I watched the vid in LQ Tongue_out.
I'm 16, and I never even knew about beyblades till I was 12, and that was MFB. I just made a beeline to the Bionicles every time I went to Toys R Us. I definitely wish I could have gotten interested in them back when plastics were still around. Funny thing is, though, I still feel nostalgic about plastics, even though I got my first one at 13.
(Aug. 17, 2014  12:48 AM)Tʀɪ Wrote: >has no idea what bey it is
>says trygle on box
>wut

Did it say $2 for each old gen bey? Damn I would've bought them all and resold them on here to make a huge profit haha.

I'm 15 and it makes me feel old :3.

$2 is extremely cheap for something as good as old generation Beyblades especially Trygle, there's a Bandid Goriem, Screw Fox as well which I really want as well, this shop would be my heaven quite honestly, asides from any Japanese toy shops selling all Beyblades.
Those are fake Trygle's haha.
(Aug. 17, 2014  1:34 AM)LMAO Wrote: Those are fake Trygle's haha.

Oops I forgot TT wasn't Takara Tomy, they weren't there that time, it's TT Hongli then, well have fun Zankye hehe...
(Aug. 17, 2014  1:49 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Oops I forgot TT wasn't Takara Tomy, they weren't there that time, it's TT Hongli then, well have fun Zankye hehe...

TT isn't Takara Tomy ? Always thinked so.
There's TT, Takara Tomy, and TT Hongli, which makes fakes.
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  1:49 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

TT isn't Takara Tomy ? Always thinked so.
It is but wasn't Takara Tomy just Takara when they made old Beyblades?
How old is Jose Lemos? Like 12?
I wouldn't put it past him that he doesn't know about "our Beyblades", but it makes me...a tad mad and jolly.
I found it funny in his HMS unboxing how the launchers didn't "click" or turn. Hahah.

(Aug. 17, 2014  2:08 AM)Dual Wrote: There's TT, Takara Tomy, and TT Hongli, which makes fakes.

No.
It's Takara. Takara makes Bakuten Shoot. It pisses me off when people like jp0t say "Zeus from Takara Tomy." I shouldn't get too mad, but...
Let me explain; TT Hongli is mostly made up of Plastic Gen. They make some fake MFB, but changed names probably because EVERYONE knew they made fakes.
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:21 AM)Neo Wrote: How old is Jose Lemos? Like 12?
I wouldn't put it past him that he doesn't know about "our Beyblades", but it makes me...a tad mad and jolly.
I found it funny in his HMS unboxing how the launchers didn't "click" or turn. Hahah.

Too use to MFB? So I was right, it was just Takara when they made Plastics and HMS.
(Aug. 17, 2014  12:49 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm 16, and I never even knew about beyblades till I was 12, and that was MFB. I just made a beeline to the Bionicles every time I went to Toys R Us. I definitely wish I could have gotten interested in them back when plastics were still around. Funny thing is, though, I still feel nostalgic about plastics, even though I got my first one at 13.
SOML right here, except I got my first Plastic when I was 14/15.

The way I see it, Beyblade fans are Beyblade fans, regardless of which generation they like. Even the "Genwünners" that only like Plastics, or the seven year old kids who have only ever known MFB. I never actually knew Plastics existed until after I joined the WBO and heard about them in tournaments.

"What are you talking about? You can't put Gargoyle on Death, one's a Chrome Wheel and the other's a Fusion Wheel." -An actual quote by me in 2012.

Also,the Unicorno Recolor kinda looks like Cyber Pegasus' color scheme.
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: Also,the Unicorno Recolor kinda looks like Cyber Pegasus' color scheme.
Ha that's also what I said, it's really nice though let's hope the clear wheel is clear or silver and not plain white.

There is way more beys than those two stores, I know a few more that sell the Beyta Stadium for $50. We do have the Anime Jungle, which is the best anime store I've ever been to HANDS DOWN, but that dont interest me. (I'm not a fan of anime, deal with it) I'm kinda going off topic here..

Edit: I know this because I live in Highland Park, which is the gateway to possibly hundreds of toy stores.
Edit 2: Jinbee The Shark I didn't mean Deal With It to you, it was directed at anyone who thinks I'm weird for disliking it. Sorry
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

There is way more beys than those two stores, I know a few more that sell the Beyta Stadium for $50. We do have the Anime Jungle, which is the best anime store I've ever been to HANDS DOWN, but that dont interest me. (I'm not a fan of anime, deal with it) I'm kinda going off topic here..

I really don't mind if you don't like anime, it's if someone MINDS that you do like it.

Anyways that just further proves how lucky America is with even Takara And Takara Tomy Beyblades than Britain is, so thanks a lot...
Why does everytime someone mentions zankye, a bunch of people come on saying how they don't like his videos and he's not a true fan?

I don't like Zankye's videos much either, but a beyblade fan is a beyblade fan. no matter how knowledgable you are, you are a beyblade fan. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all is how that saying goes Smile.

(Aug. 17, 2014  2:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

I really don't mind if you don't like anime, it's if someone MINDS that you do like it.

Anyways that just further proves how lucky America is with even Takara And Takara Tomy Beyblades than Britain is, so thanks a lot...
are you seriously gonna say that everytime someone mentions they bought a beyblade or something in the US? It's not cool dude. No offence.
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:04 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Why does everytime someone mentions zankye, a bunch of people come on saying how they don't like his videos and he's not a true fan?

I don't like Zankye's videos much either, but a beyblade fan is a beyblade fan. no matter how knowledgable you are, you are a beyblade fan. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all is how that saying goes Smile.

(Aug. 17, 2014  2:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: There is way more beys than those two stores, I know a few more that sell the Beyta Stadium for $50. We do have the Anime Jungle, which is the best anime store I've ever been to HANDS DOWN, but that dont interest me. (I'm not a fan of anime, deal with it) I'm kinda going off topic here..

are you seriously gonna say that everytime someone mentions they bought a beyblade or something in the US? It's not cool dude. No offence.
I apologise for my constant complaining I really am, but you do not know how it feels!

And even though I MIGHT be, I won't say I'm offended...

Also before you do don't tell me to get over it, you have NO idea how bad I feel, and for someone who has waited for 4D for about a couple of years and still never got it, so it's really difficult for me(especially when I was really excited that Hasbro did something good) with all these people saying how cool the releases are, also respect my opinion about Zankye, it's my opinion...not factual..

Again, it's hard for me to get over, it's hard for me to just watch all these new releases possibly going by which you didn't have to, I missed out on too much, and it's hard to just forget it. But I'm gonna try and lessen complaining now...
I don't know if you were one of the people saying Zankye wasn't a true beyblade, but if you were: it's just rude to go bashing on people like that. If you want people to respect you, have some respect for other people ... I mean their just spinning tops, people should be able to be fans even if they aren't knowledgable about their history and not have to worry about people insulting them.

Also, about the complaining, do what people say and get a gift card.

EDIT: yup , you were one of the people.
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:17 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I don't know if you were one of the people saying Zankye wasn't a true beyblade, but if you were: it's just rude to go bashing on people like that. If you want people to respect you, have some respect for other people ... I mean their just spinning tops, people should be able to be fans even if they aren't knowledgable about their history and not have to worry about people insulting them.

I will try, I researched if the amazon gift card uses credit cards or paypal, so I'm not sure how to use it for he time being, but I did try look it up.

Also I shouldn't have to use one to get something I could have easily got in stores, there's more people who hate on Zankye, and I don't hate Zankye, I do like his videos and I really wasn't trying to bash, there's a lot worse out there...
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:17 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I don't know if you were one of the people saying Zankye wasn't a true beyblade, but if you were: it's just rude to go bashing on people like that. If you want people to respect you, have some respect for other people ... I mean their just spinning tops, people should be able to be fans even if they aren't knowledgable about their history and not have to worry about people insulting them.

I will try, I researched if the amazon gift card uses credit cards or paypal, so I'm not sure how to use it for he time being, but I did try look it up.

Also I shouldn't have to use one to get something I could have easily got in stores, there's more people who hate on Zankye, and I don't hate Zankye, I do like his videos and I really wasn't trying to bash, here's a lot worse out there...

Just because there are people that do it, that should make it OK for you to do it? Wut...
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:25 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Also I shouldn't have to use one to get something I could have easily got in stores, there's more people who hate on Zankye, and I don't hate Zankye, I do like his videos and I really wasn't trying to bash, here's a lot worse out there...

Just because there are people that do it, that should make it OK for you to do it? Wut...
I didn't say anything like that, but I when I say something about Zankye, you scold me, but when other people swear and bash the actual person himself, you don't even mention about them, so wut that instead, I edited the post anyways, better?

Also do you know how to use a gift card? It would be helpful and you want me to be happier RIGHT?

If you could then thanks since I may get an amazon one in Sainsburys.
I am talking about the people in this thread, not the people in the youtube comments.

Look up directions ...
(Aug. 17, 2014  3:35 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I am talking about the people in this thread, not the people in the youtube comments.

Look up directions ...

Aren't other people doing it which you aren't scolding, you know what it doesn't matter I'm use to it.

Oh and yay I found the guide for it, hopefully it works. Oh and I did TRY look it up before, so don think I didn't, I just never understood most of it.
In this thread? Yes, a couple others, but you were the only to reply to my post, so I replied to yours.