Beyblade Random Thoughts

It shouldn't be too hard to figure it out since V-Force is more advanced and more parts, the anime wouldn't make sense if it was 3D beyblade, to 2D beyblade to 3D beyblade animation.
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:08 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:00 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I kinda like Galeon 2G than Galeon 2, I'm not sure why but it's really great looking, and I really want one, another thing with plastics is that it attaches to you quicker, they were more fun and less predictable and WAY more unique at some points. Beyblade 2000-2001 and Grevolution were great series though V-Force wasn't great.

Even if the V-Force beys didn't shows good competitive potential, I really like their simple and retro design. They were the firsts "beyblades" ever. Some of plastic or HMS are really really overloaded of stuffs (Slash Riger MS is the PERFECT example)
No the V-Force toys are great, I mean the show, though I apologise for being out of topic.

The most underwhelming in terms of gimmicks is Zeus since it's meant to be one of the last plastic Beyblades and the final antagonist, but yeah Slash Riger MS did go too far.
IIRC, Slash Riger was part of a contest and was designed by an a fan. So, it's not necessarily their creation.
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:41 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:08 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Even if the V-Force beys didn't shows good competitive potential, I really like their simple and retro design. They were the firsts "beyblades" ever. Some of plastic or HMS are really really overloaded of stuffs (Slash Riger MS is the PERFECT example)
No the V-Force toys are great, I mean the show, though I apologise for being out of topic.

The most underwhelming in terms of gimmicks is Zeus since it's meant to be one of the last plastic Beyblades and the final antagonist, but yeah Slash Riger MS did go too far.
IIRC, Slash Riger was part of a contest and was designed by an a fan. So, it's not necessarily their creation.

I know, but they did accept it, however I think it's because kids have generally wilder imaginations but Slash Riger MS is still creative and it looks great.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I totally agree with Neo. Plastic is one of the best format, along with MFB. But I myself think MFB are really worst than Plastics.
Now even if HMS are similar to MFB they are duo spin which makes up for it's poor customization and why they are better, but the designs are so futuristic like and they just look fantastic compared to MFB, Plastics is the most charming IMO and the battles and customization and aesthetically is one the best, and I would pick those guys to play any day.

One more thing that I like from Plastic (specially G-Revolution) the engine gears, and the bearings. Also, the launchers were definetly more powerfull (open a MFB light launcher and a Plastic generation one and compare the gear size) some winders were longer, and the design of beyblades was mostly really dangerous and agressive. (Get a look to Dragoon G, hard to have a more dangerous left-spinning bey.)
Dragoon GT left a razor blade cut on my finger, and I feel bruised still.
Seriously though, the designs are imaginative. The S Series was simplistic, however the F Series got far more complex. When V came around, it was awesome to see MAGNACORES. They really do change battle styles. Plus it takes creative thinking, like putting the Customize Grip tip in Magne Flat's base with the short Dranzer V South MG Core. That eliminated the use to use Storm Grip, mildly. Yes they broke, but you can always find more Plastic Beyblades. I love Shafts and how customizable they are. You can use them in almost any combo effectively. The Neo SG added a number of customizations to a certain Beyblade. You could add more weight, no metal at all, or have a performance affecting Magnet! Engine Gears were some of the best things ever. The first time you see Dranzer GT's Reverse Engine go off, you have a nerdgasm. The awesome Gyro Gear! And the infamous self winding WB4.
Look at all of the creativity poured into these beyblades. Dragoon V is simple yet so cool. All of them feel different and themselves.

Now look at MFB.
For example, the Pegasus line. You have a great Beyblade, Pegasis 105F. But his tip sucks. So Storm Pegasus strolls along and makes the tip line useful. Add it with 90 from Quetz. Galaxy Pegasus adds a better tip yet the original wheel is STILL better. Then BBP, awesome but too heavy and gimmicky. And Samurai Pegasus, added one new, yet worthless part.
That's the mascot Beyblade, and overall the first one is probably the best. You know that's a problem.
Now couple this with all of the SAFETY precautions. They always have to limit things. It's always 4567 pieces, the least being 3. There's no fun in putting parts together. The only creative designs are Metal System.
It just makes a tad mad when these new kids show no respect the, sort of superior in terms of parts, original Beyblade.
(Aug. 11, 2014  2:49 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Now even if HMS are similar to MFB they are duo spin which makes up for it's poor customization and why they are better, but the designs are so futuristic like and they just look fantastic compared to MFB, Plastics is the most charming IMO and the battles and customization and aesthetically is one the best, and I would pick those guys to play any day.

One more thing that I like from Plastic (specially G-Revolution) the engine gears, and the bearings. Also, the launchers were definetly more powerfull (open a MFB light launcher and a Plastic generation one and compare the gear size) some winders were longer, and the design of beyblades was mostly really dangerous and agressive. (Get a look to Dragoon G, hard to have a more dangerous left-spinning bey.)
Dragoon GT left a razor blade cut on my finger, and I feel bruised still.
Seriously though, the designs are imaginative. The S Series was simplistic, however the F Series got far more complex. When V came around, it was awesome to see MAGNACORES. They really do change battle styles. Plus it takes creative thinking, like putting the Customize Grip tip in Magne Flat's base with the short Dranzer V South MG Core. That eliminated the use to use Storm Grip, mildly. Yes they broke, but you can always find more Plastic Beyblades. I love Shafts and how customizable they are. You can use them in almost any combo effectively. The Neo SG added a number of customizations to a certain Beyblade. You could add more weight, no metal at all, or have a performance affecting Magnet! Engine Gears were some of the best things ever. The first time you see Dranzer GT's Reverse Engine go off, you have a nerdgasm. The awesome Gyro Gear! And the infamous self winding WB4.
Look at all of the creativity poured into these beyblades. Dragoon V is simple yet so cool. All of them feel different and themselves.

Now look at MFB.
For example, the Pegasus line. You have a great Beyblade, Pegasis 105F. But his tip sucks. So Storm Pegasus strolls along and makes the tip line useful. Add it with 90 from Quetz. Galaxy Pegasus adds a better tip yet the original wheel is STILL better. Then BBP, awesome but too heavy and gimmicky. And Samurai Pegasus, added one new, yet worthless part.
That's the mascot Beyblade, and overall the first one is probably the best. You know that's a problem.
Now couple this with all of the SAFETY precautions. They always have to limit things. It's always 4567 pieces, the least being 3. There's no fun in putting parts together. The only creative designs are Metal System.
It just makes a tad mad when these new kids show no respect the, sort of superior in terms of parts, original Beyblade.

Yeah, no duh!
What? Sarcasm or are you agreeing?
I was trying to explain why I prefer Plastics over MFB. And you said Zero-G is the best..?
Contradictory.
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:32 AM)Neo Wrote: What? Sarcasm or are you agreeing?
I was trying to explain why I prefer Plastics over MFB. And you said Zero-G is the best..?
Contradictory.

I just don't care anymore about this kid --'
I totally agree with you Neo. I don't say that all MFB sucks, but I really prefer Plastics. We have to say it, in aesthetic, Plastic are bests than MFB. MFB are totally different and more designed for younger children than Plastics. Seriously, do you see a 6 year old kid playing with Dragoon GT with a left launcher and a long winder ? Or trying to rebuild Draciel F ?
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:15 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:32 AM)Neo Wrote: What? Sarcasm or are you agreeing?
Contradictory.

I just don't care anymore about this kid --'
I totally agree with you Neo. I don't say that all MFB sucks, but I really prefer Plastics. We have to say it, in aesthetic, Plastic are bests than MFB. MFB are totally different and more designed for younger children than Plastics. Seriously, do you see a 6 year old kid playing with Dragoon GT with a left launcher and a long winder ? Or trying to rebuild Draciel F ?
Or seeing a kid try to handle Dranzer GT's power without being passed out! I think the modelling kit stage of building even if it's risky it's what makes building it fun IMO, you can bend the rules in Plastics as there is a higher chance you can still win because the designs are so radical that anything could happen, with Zero G it's always Dragoon Dragoon Dragoon and synchrome it with Genbull etc all over again and you clearly know who would more likely win, but G-Revolution is a big boys/girls game.
I have to admit, I too find plastics to be the best over the stuff like MFB. Its just more dynamic. I just wished that I hadn't gotten rid of my plastics/hms when i was younger. They aren't so affordable nowadays. XD
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:15 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: MFB are totally different and more designed for younger children than Plastics. Seriously, do you see a 6 year old kid playing with Dragoon GT with a left launcher and a long winder ? Or trying to rebuild Draciel F ?

Dude, this was totally me ten years ago, the six-year old building/playing with Beyblades and Gundam kits.

Too bad I destroyed most of my good plastics/HMS to make illegal parts for MFB before I joined the WBO, hah... (R.I.P. Rushing Boar, Dragoon S w/yellow stickers, Strata Dragoon V, metallic blue Harbro Dragoon G, Dark Effigy MS, and Dragoon MS)

EDIT: Also, rest in peace Roller Defenser. IDK why I decided to break your AR for no reason.
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:50 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Dude, this was totally me ten years ago, the six-year old building/playing with Beyblades and Gundam kits.

Too bad I destroyed most of my good plastics/HMS to make illegal parts for MFB before I joined the WBO, hah... (R.I.P. Rushing Boar, Dragoon S w/yellow stickers, Strata Dragoon V, metallic blue Harbro Dragoon G, Dark Effigy MS, and Dragoon MS)

EDIT: Also, rest in peace Roller Defenser. IDK why I decided to break your AR for no reason.

That's why I said that Plastics aren't really for kids. They are fragile and dangerous. I was playing with my beloved Bumpking and after launching it, I just grabbed it at full speed. Just cut my finger and there was blood everywhere in my stadium --' Imagine a kid playing with Dragoon GT or Dragoon G !
I totally second the whole plastic is better than MFB notion. I remember having some as a kid, but I was like 8-9 years old...so when MFB came out it was the biggest thing in the world for me. But without even playing with the plastics, I can say I by far prefer them to MFB and Zero-G. Which is why I've now started my collection Grin
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:01 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:50 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Dude, this was totally me ten years ago, the six-year old building/playing with Beyblades and Gundam kits.

That's why I said that Plastics aren't really for kids. They are fragile and dangerous. I was playing with my beloved Bumpking and after launching it, I just grabbed it at full speed. Just cut my finger and there was blood everywhere in my stadium --' Imagine a kid playing with Dragoon GT or Dragoon G !

No, dude, I broke/heavily modified all of those later, like, right after Metal Fusion hit the US. I cut off the tips of most Blade Bases and Running Cores to make new MFB Bottoms, lol.
To be fair, the reason MFB Beyblades don't have the rad shape like plastics is if it was made of metal with a giant chunk attack ring, that would rip your fingers right off unless it was a design that was tamed, I know Takara Tomy are not exactly high on safety regulations but it's really common sense I mean imagine a metal Bump King, that's why I imagine HMS and MFB are more rounded and less creative, they must compromise it if they go to a metal transition.

Generally the situation could be like that but some may have different experiences.

EDIT: Metal can spin with a higher velocity and the plastic used in Beyblades seem less brittle than the metal they use so with those combinations Metal to Metal can destroy each other if not designed well, even with something like Lightning can break even with it's tamer design, also imagine a metal Bump King again and now I would like you to imagine it against your plastic Beyblades, it would destroy it, and count that these could have been what MFB were, so there were no MFB to withstand it's speeding chunky metal.
So I have a random Dragoon GT AR. Just the AR mind... wow!

Actually, I remember I got it off Dei for like $5 haha
You djbt remember having it?
No, I think I just rejected it as I didn't have the full beyblade and it's not in my glorious new beyblade cabinet haha.
Are you kidding?!
It's seriously the best AR IMO.
Yeah, I like it more then Cybernetic Dragon.
Ok guys this page is complete FAKE
Yesterday a guy tagged me and Echizen (to ZX's collection post) saying this account is real, I have seen its IP address and its from canada
Later on i replied to the tag, telling him that " it has fake stolen pictures and how would you know the IP address or from where it is unless you're some owner of instagram, and i already posted this in large forum to which i got my answer, maybe this is your page ? "

well, i was waiting for the reply, i woke up in the morning (its almost 11 am here, IK im lazy) there was no reply, so i searched the page
what i found was this
Then i knew he has blocked me .. after that i have my own secret page (not beyblade reltaed) i searched via that and found out there's no pic of ZX's collection, its been deleted, and we have a new post on that page

Conclusion : its run by a clever kid, i dont remember who is being a liar and dishonest deceiving all the thousand followers he has into thinking its Hasbro's account
You think it might be some user here? If it is a WBO user I think I've got a pretty good idea who it could be...

EDIT: In hindsight I probably shouldn't have posted this because I'm getting a whole lot of PMs now.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:48 AM)Wombat Wrote: You think it might be some user here? If it is a WBO user I think I've got a pretty good idea who it could be...

Hah, PM me. Interested.
PM me too, I want to know your opinions Wombat.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:48 AM)Wombat Wrote: You think it might be some user here? If it is a WBO user I think I've got a pretty good idea who it could be...

Me too I'm also interested.
I wish i could take a screen shot of his account , but unfortunately i didn't know it would turn up that way .. he looked like a kid Uncertain account was probably private

Sounds interesting. PM about it, I'm curious because I don't know the full history of WBO.

My own random thoughts:

I didn't post about this once I found out, but I've found that my Synchroms shed very tiny metal speckles the size of glitter. I don't know if this is just a defect with my parts, but tell me if this is an issue with you guys.
Also, my Gryph seems to be pretty voracious. Some time ago, I accidentally got my Beylauncher string caught on Gryph Balro T125R2F and it tore 1cm of the innards of the string out. I had to stuff it back in with a needle and sow it back up like a wound. And just a few days ago, it had to carping tear a chunk out of my favourite energy ring (Phoenix)! It might be because my Gryph is beaten in and has a hooky area. I think I know what's causing the problems (It also hurts to grab it lol). I suspect the Gryph head is the culprit.
And my BB-76 R2F is pretty soft and frictiony. It's past prime but maybe my nutsy launch makes it run out of the stadium every time.