Beyblade Random Thoughts

So I haven't actually seen a zero G fight before in the arena and stuff. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed. It just looked like beyblades bouncing off the sides and round back out again, without even touching mind. It was probably that video but damn did it put me off buying it...
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: So I haven't actually seen a zero G fight before in the arena and stuff. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed. It just looked like beyblades bouncing off the sides and round back out again, without even touching mind. It was probably that video but damn did it put me off buying it...

It is definitely just that video, because Zero-G battles are amazing, and a true controled Zero-G Attack ("sway", as people like to call it) is not something that should discourage you if you really like Beyblades.
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: So I haven't actually seen a zero G fight before in the arena and stuff. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed. It just looked like beyblades bouncing off the sides and round back out again, without even touching mind. It was probably that video but damn did it put me off buying it...

The terrible show would do worse, and honestly the best battles you could get are from good old Plastics Smile
The majority of my what... 3000+ are just on plastics haha
Yeah, I'll have a look at some more battles and stuff, I'll have a look on the WBO beychannel thing, if there is anything that is haha.
https://m.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel

Whereas I'm not a fan of Zero-G as much, some people argue it's much more fun, I can concur it's funner when battling other people. Standard all the way though.
Yeah there's a link to it on the top of the page haha
I quite like limited, MFB wise, since it's what I grew up with in a competitive scene. I just need to do a Hazel and beywiki the hell of Zero G.
I'm gonna be honest, synchromes are not that great IMO, performance wise it's good but it's so overrated IMO, it breaks the game at certain points and makes crystal Wheels extremely pointless, you may disagree but I guess I just prefer plastics and 4D all that good stuff, nevertheless better than that game with the rubber wheels and ugh no...
Yes, as much as there seems to be only Zero-G haters or dislikers right now, it is just a coincidence because there are a lot of other people who like Zero-G.
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, as much as there seems to be only Zero-G haters or dislikers right now, it is just a coincidence because there are a lot of other people who like Zero-G.

Well nothing can ever be perfect or perfectly horrible, it's just their perspective I suppose on what kind of battles they like and why.
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, as much as there seems to be only Zero-G haters or dislikers right now, it is just a coincidence because there are a lot of other people who like Zero-G.

Well nothing can ever be perfect or perfectly horrible, it's just their perspective I suppose on what kind of battles they like and why.

I cant argue with that.
Zero-G is the worst format because everything feels uninteresting. Stadiums are amazingly fun though.
4D had some cool things, but overall feels gimmicky.
Hybrid Wheel and Metal System only limits what you can use for parts, and nothing is super OP excluding the Maximum Series.
HMS hits a good spot; attack reliant battles. Some Defense and Endurance combos seem menacing, but all it takes is a good sliding shoot.
Plastics are the best format IMO, because almost any bey blade can win, so there is no unbeatable combo. Plus the customization is top notch, and overall the series feels like a ton of Model Kits.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Zero-G is the worst format because everything feels uninteresting. Stadiums are amazingly fun though.
Hybrid Wheel and Metal System only limits what you can use for parts, and nothing is super OP excluding the Maximum Series.
HMS hits a good spot; attack reliant battles. Some Defense and Endurance combos seem menacing, but all it takes is a good sliding shoot.
Plastics are the best format IMO, because almost any bey blade can win, so there is no unbeatable combo. Plus the customization is top notch, and overall the series feels like a ton of Model Kits.

Just remember that HMS also can lack in customisation, even more because most attack rings are fixed as a whole piece, HWS splits in two, sure the clear wheels don't do as much but they still do something, though the Beyblades like L-Drago are an exception.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Zero-G is the worst format because everything feels uninteresting. Stadiums are amazingly fun though.

WRONG! Zero-G is off the hook!
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote:

It's not right nor wrong, but it's an opinion, and I agree with Neo, if you don't that's fine.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:32 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote:

It's not right nor wrong, but it's an opinion, and I agree with Neo, if you don't that's fine.

Whatever. Zero-G is still the best though. Cool get out
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:35 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: WRONG! Zero-G is off the hook!

The toyline I can understand being the best but the show is definitely one of the worst.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: WRONG! Zero-G is off the hook!

I totally agree with Neo. Plastic is one of the best format, along with MFB. But I myself think MFB are really worst than Plastics. Zero-G is too much weird so I don't really like it.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:32 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It's not right nor wrong, but it's an opinion, and I agree with Neo, if you don't that's fine.

I totally agree with Neo. Plastic is one of the best format, along with MFB. But I myself think MFB are really worst than Plastics.
Now even if HMS are similar to MFB they are duo spin which makes up for it's poor customization and why they are better, but the designs are so futuristic like and they just look fantastic compared to MFB, Plastics is the most charming IMO and the battles and customization and aesthetically is one the best, and I would pick those guys to play any day.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:35 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: Whatever. Zero-G is still the best though. Cool get out

I totally agree with Neo. Plastic is one of the best format, along with MFB. But I myself think MFB are really worst than Plastics.
Now even if HMS are similar to MFB they are duo spin which makes up for it's poor customization and why they are better, but the designs are so futuristic like and they just look fantastic compared to MFB, Plastics is the most charming IMO and the battles and customization and aesthetically is one the best, and I would pick those guys to play any day.

One more thing that I like from Plastic (specially G-Revolution) the engine gears, and the bearings. Also, the launchers were definetly more powerfull (open a MFB light launcher and a Plastic generation one and compare the gear size) some winders were longer, and the design of beyblades was mostly really dangerous and agressive. (Get a look to Dragoon G, hard to have a more dangerous left-spinning bey.)
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I totally agree with Neo. Plastic is one of the best format, along with MFB. But I myself think MFB are really worst than Plastics.

One more thing that I like from Plastic (specially G-Revolution) the engine gears, and the bearings. Also, the launchers were definetly more powerfull (open a MFB light launcher and a Plastic generation one and compare the gear size) some winders were longer, and the design of beyblades was mostly really dangerous and agressive. (Get a look to Dragoon G, hard to have a more dangerous left-spinning bey.)
I kinda like Galeon 2G than Galeon 2, I'm not sure why but it's really great looking, and I really want one, another thing with plastics is that it attaches to you quicker, they were more fun and less predictable and WAY more unique at some points. Beyblade 2000-2001 and Grevolution were great series though V-Force wasn't great.
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:00 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Now even if HMS are similar to MFB they are duo spin which makes up for it's poor customization and why they are better, but the designs are so futuristic like and they just look fantastic compared to MFB, Plastics is the most charming IMO and the battles and customization and aesthetically is one the best, and I would pick those guys to play any day.

I kinda like Galeon 2G than Galeon 2, I'm not sure why but it's really great looking, and I really want one, another thing with plastics is that it attaches to you quicker, they were more fun and less predictable and WAY more unique at some points. Beyblade 2000-2001 and Grevolution were great series though V-Force wasn't great.

Even if the V-Force beys didn't shows good competitive potential, I really like their simple and retro design. They were the firsts "beyblades" ever. Some of plastic or HMS are really really overloaded of stuffs (Slash Riger MS is the PERFECT example)
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:00 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: One more thing that I like from Plastic (specially G-Revolution) the engine gears, and the bearings. Also, the launchers were definetly more powerfull (open a MFB light launcher and a Plastic generation one and compare the gear size) some winders were longer, and the design of beyblades was mostly really dangerous and agressive. (Get a look to Dragoon G, hard to have a more dangerous left-spinning bey.)

Even if the V-Force beys didn't shows good competitive potential, I really like their simple and retro design. They were the firsts "beyblades" ever. Some of plastic or HMS are really really overloaded of stuffs (Slash Riger MS is the PERFECT example)
No the V-Force toys are great, I mean the show, though I apologise for being out of topic.

The most underwhelming in terms of gimmicks is Zeus since it's meant to be one of the last plastic Beyblades and the final antagonist, but yeah Slash Riger MS did go too far.
V-Force weren't the first beyblades.

It goes:

1st bakuten shoot season
V-force
G-revolution

In that order.