Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ok, I have some more money to burn, so I plan on getting into plastics.
The only problem with plastics, is that some of them are very prone to breakage.
Hms, was the best IMO, but I am far too poor to afford any of the good beys.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:51 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Ok, I have some more money to burn, so I plan on getting into plastics.
The only problem with plastics, is that some of them are very prone to breakage.

Which one do you want in particular that you are worried will break?
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:51 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Ok, I have some more money to burn, so I plan on getting into plastics.

Yeah, my poor wolborg 4....

Anyways, DEMS is good and it only cost around $30 usually.
No I have no worries about breaking, it is just what happens when you have weaker materials.
Thanks guys

(Aug. 09, 2014  12:54 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: i am an confirmed member of the bbg!!!

Leave, no one cares.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:54 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: i am an confirmed member of the bbg!!!

Good for you, look just drop it now, and stop trying to have the last word.

HMS are definitely the best, it's too bad they limit the customization amount.
@beybladegeek5 Moving on...

Dranzer KING I'm sorry about your Wolborg 4. What had happened to it and how?

Pyro-Shotty Just pick something you really like in performance or looks, its a matter of opinion of what you should get.
Personally even if HMS have a few in their toyline it's in great quality like 4D, I could care less for Zero G.

Plastics break, but I have only had two breaks.
1- Draciel F Metal Ball holders; they're are extremely fragile.
2- My Black Dranzer's Flame Wing; this is why I love Wing Defenser. No fragility.
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:21 AM)Neo Wrote:

2- My Black Dranzer's Flame Wing; this is why I love Wing Defenser. No fragility.

I broke Dranzer F's flame wing twice, it sucked. I personally love Flash Leopard 2, so far I don't see it breaking.
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'd rather see this archived as a reminder to how long time members treat 5 months+ members. It's times like this i wish Hazel was back, because we wouldn't have created almost a pages worth of carp. Then again, OctoDad is always watching.

@beybladegeek5 Oh all right, I'm the one here defending you and this is what I get? I don't care if you're indirectly referring to me, I hope someone will report these posts you made. Don't bother trying to send me any threatening PMs, I already know they're coming.

Edit: I'm reminded of Sonic.exe after reading these posts.. Not sure why though.

I've been here since May 30th and I feel loved. Lol.

(Aug. 09, 2014  1:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:21 AM)Neo Wrote:

I broke Dranzer F's flame wing twice, it sucked. I personally love Flash Leopard 2, so far I don't see it breaking.
Really? Sweet!
I ordered one NIB.. Grin
@Phamist: DRANZER V knocked it into a wall. Broken AR ;(. Thanks dranzer...
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:44 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'd rather see this archived as a reminder to how long time members treat 5 months+ members. It's times like this i wish Hazel was back, because we wouldn't have created almost a pages worth of carp. Then again, OctoDad is always watching.

@beybladegeek5 Oh all right, I'm the one here defending you and this is what I get? I don't care if you're indirectly referring to me, I hope someone will report these posts you made. Don't bother trying to send me any threatening PMs, I already know they're coming.

Edit: I'm reminded of Sonic.exe after reading these posts.. Not sure why though.

I've been here since May 30th and I feel loved. Lol.

(Aug. 09, 2014  1:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:21 AM)Neo Wrote: Plastics break, but I have only had two breaks.

Really? Sweet!
I ordered one NIB.. Grin

There is nothing sweet about broken Flame Wings, haha JK I knew what you mean, yeah go for it, it's a decent beyblade, it actually does look nice and it's quite cheap.
Let's not stray off of Plastics..
But DAMN that new Black and Grey Pegasis of mine is sexy.
...Aghhh!!! I'm gonna kill you for those nice Beyblades. They are gorgeous! Especially the Pegasis one...
Neo, I have the set too, and I love it! I went on a "creative" streak and coloured my Wolf black, bad idea. I'm gonna get a new one soon...
(Aug. 09, 2014  10:59 AM)Dual Wrote: Neo, I have the set too, and I love it! I went on a "creative" streak and coloured my Wolf black, bad idea. I'm gonna get a new one soon...

There is no way I'm ever using the Pegasis 100HF.
Aquario and Wolf? Yeah. Wolf looks badass and is...really heavy 0.0
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  10:59 AM)Dual Wrote: Neo, I have the set too, and I love it! I went on a "creative" streak and coloured my Wolf black, bad idea. I'm gonna get a new one soon...

I guess it's like how Black Dranzer F is a nice beyblade aesthetically and black Pegasis is the same?
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:46 PM)Neo Wrote:

I guess it's like how Black Dranzer F is a nice beyblade aesthetically and black Pegasis is the same?

Pegasis looks nicer. Sparkle paint.
Black Dranzer is nice because anime.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:05 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:46 PM)Neo Wrote: There is no way I'm ever using the Pegasis 100HF.

LOL imagine metallic black paint Dranzer F?

Also yeah, Pegasis is aesthetically nice with that paint, Leone really deserves more shiny paint jobs IMO.
I have so many dark and eagle wheels, depite the fact I've bought only like one earth aquilla and dark wolf...
Dark looks as though it could be so cool if it span the other way. Probably wouldn't but yeah haha.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:05 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I guess it's like how Black Dranzer F is a nice beyblade aesthetically and black Pegasis is the same?

Also yeah, Pegasis is aesthetically nice with that paint, Leone really deserves more shiny paint jobs IMO.

LDrago should've been Black and Blue.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:21 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:05 PM)Neo Wrote: Pegasis looks nicer. Sparkle paint.

Maybe a type of purple but that doesn't seem as good as black, Wolf would look rather interesting in gunmetal?
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:25 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:21 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: LOL imagine metallic black paint Dranzer F?

Maybe a type of purple but that doesn't seem as good as black, Wolf would look rather interesting in gunmetal?

No way man, the Purple one is sexy as hell.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:32 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:25 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:21 PM)Neo Wrote: LDrago should've been Black and Blue.

No way man, the Purple one is sexy as hell.

Wait, they actually have a purple one? Sweet, it really represents the colour and now that I think of it, it looks on par with Black Pegasis I think.
I checked out the AskAQuestion thread and saw a post about the LR Launcher and it reminded me of the day I broke mine. Cord ripped right out, honestly surprised it took as long as a year for it to finally break. That day, I had to shamefully pull out a Hasbro Beylauncher. The gods have looked down upon me ever since...