Beyblade Random Thoughts

The only website I could find the Nemesis LX set, however it's like 99 Euros...

http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-toupies-Bey...B00CNTPZB0
That is interesting hah. I am not certain what it means considering SonoKong did continue releasing weird plastic sets over the years, so perhaps their factory is just overflowing, but still, releases are releases, and that is good.

L-PegasusBlader, you should post that in the "Beyblade's current state in Japan" topic, if you want.
I am pretty beyblade won't die off completely anyway, I feel like it is on par with Pokemon in this sense. Both are Japanese games that found popularity and have be going on for more than 15( beyblade) and like 20(Pokemon).
Yeah, I've seen some Sonokong Plastics sets that are like Pegasus 105F vs Gold Draciel S or something. I thought they were fake because they're from two completely different generations.

On the topic of weird combinations, does the Problade EX set bother anyone else? Besides being MFBs, the three Beyblades do not seem to have anything in common. The Nemesis LX set Beyblades have things in common but they have a Zero-G Stadium.

All anime inaccuracies aside, Problade EX is probably the best set to buy out of the three anyways.
Okay, so I recieved a RSF from a Takara Ray Gil today and decided to compare it to my Hasbro RSF from Twisted Befall BD145RSF.

The Hasbro RSF is shorter than the TT one, the Hasbro one is much wider than the TT one, the Hasbro tip is supported by some extra plastic around the rubber part, the TT one has a bar, but the Hasbro one has a semi-bar sort of thing. Those are the differences I could see.

Hopefully I can do some comparative tests/Solo-spins tomorrow, because I think it should be noted in testing's involving RSF, in particular the Defense Reformation, to see if the wider RSF isn't as wobbly on E230.

[Image: image.jpg]

My RSF is from the Hasbro Ray Gil and it has the full bar. However, it's also the same with as the Gray/Blue one. That could explain why I have such an easy time launching RSF aggressively.

Even if this is old news, it's still an interesting find and I certainly didn't know there was a difference beyond the hard/soft rubber.
The thing that most worries me is the fact people are considering removing RSF from customs, yet I remember TBD using a Ray Gil RSF. Especially comsidering mine is shorter and wider.
I believe you're talking about the Gold Union Set.
It's an Amazing set! BB-10; Pegasis 105F, BeyPointer, and LL1 Starter Set; BeyLauncher (Blue with a BLACK STRING.), Gold Dragoon and Draciel S. All for $60. A wonderful way to get a cheap BB-10.
Can we all just revel In the glory of the almighty bb-10 stadium. Seriously, what stadium would we use otherwise, the takara balance stadium. Yuck. Or even worse hasbro stadiums *shivers. I couldn't even play anymore.
According to a user on youtube they purchased one of those sonokong union sets and they said the BB-10 is actually a different mold. From what I can see from the user's videos beyblades tend to self ko really easily in that BB-10 compared to a regular one. I don't know for certain about the mold difference but it really seems like a possibility considering the fact the sets are rare/old.
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:06 AM)MBF1 Wrote: According to a user on youtube they purchased one of those sonokong union sets and they said the BB-10 is actually a different mold. From what I can see from the user's videos beyblades tend to self ko really easily in that BB-10 compared to a regular one. I don't know for certain about the mold difference but it really seems like a possibility considering the fact the sets are rare/old.

Perhaps the Tornado Ridge is weirder ?
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:06 AM)MBF1 Wrote: According to a user on youtube they purchased one of those sonokong union sets and they said the BB-10 is actually a different mold. From what I can see from the user's videos beyblades tend to self ko really easily in that BB-10 compared to a regular one. I don't know for certain about the mold difference but it really seems like a possibility considering the fact the sets are rare/old.

Either that or maybe the surface isn't as steep as a regular BB-10.
(Aug. 05, 2014  4:13 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Can we all just revel In the glory of the almighty bb-10 stadium. Seriously, what stadium would we use otherwise, the takara balance stadium. Yuck. Or even worse hasbro stadiums *shivers. I couldn't even play anymore.

Tornado Attack is much better IMO Smile

From when I played at Summer Spot Hot spot, the stadium feels exactly the same.
Perhaps this person actually bent theirs.

(Aug. 05, 2014  5:08 AM)MBF1 Wrote:

Either that or maybe the surface isn't as steep as a regular BB-10.

It is the same...the Tornado Ridge is never as good at Tornado Attack /;
Maybe some one could use a protractor, but I'm assuming the sonokong tornado ridge is between the useless hasbro ones, and the almost perfectly straight takara ones

Some of the Sonokong BB-10s, specifically the pastel pink and blue ones, have this weird extra ridge type thing that interrupts the smooth slope from the center to the Tornado Ridge. I personally don't like them because it messes up the movement patterns for Attack types.
Here is the video of the sonokong BB-10 in action:

As you can see he has to place cardboard towards the KO areas to prevent beyblades from self koing so much.
Lol, Phoenix gryph Wa130hf. I quit.
(Aug. 05, 2014  5:19 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Some of the Sonokong BB-10s, specifically the pastel pink and blue ones, have this weird extra ridge type thing that interrupts the smooth slope from the center to the Tornado Ridge. I personally don't like them because it messes up the movement patterns for Attack types.

[Image: tumblr_n9tm4acOlM1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
Is this normal? Because this looks exactly the same as the Takara one. Maybe the solo BB-10's from SK have the problem but Union is exempt?
(Aug. 05, 2014  3:08 AM)Echizen Wrote: Okay, so I recieved a RSF from a Takara Ray Gil today and decided to compare it to my Hasbro RSF from Twisted Befall BD145RSF.

The Hasbro RSF is shorter than the TT one, the Hasbro one is much wider than the TT one, the Hasbro tip is supported by some extra plastic around the rubber part, the TT one has a bar, but the Hasbro one has a semi-bar sort of thing. Those are the differences I could see.

Hopefully I can do some comparative tests/Solo-spins tomorrow, because I think it should be noted in testing's involving RSF, in particular the Defense Reformation, to see if the wider RSF isn't as wobbly on E230.

Your Hasbro RSF is most likely shorter and more rounded than your new Takara one because of use, not any difference in molds, unless both are actually perfectly mint. Plus, pretty much all Hasbro Bottoms after the second wave of Metal Masters have that extra plastic support. The difference in bars may or may not have already been recorded, though.

All Takara-Tomy Attack stadiums have that "extra ridge" thing, it's just harder to see when the stadium is clear. You can get a better view of it with a good glare on the stadium with a solid color underneath it. Sonokong's Attack stadiums do, however, have duller tornado ridges than Takara's and fail to fit over top of or beneath of the different companies' Attack Stadiums (Sonokong's are too small).
About the BB-10 in the Union Set, I have a normal TT BB-10, and Scout25 has the one from the Union Set. I have battled extensively in both, as has he, and we used the two at our last tournament, and I saw no difference. When I can, I could try to compare the two though.
(Aug. 05, 2014  11:46 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:

All Takara-Tomy Attack stadiums have that "extra ridge" thing, it's just harder to see when the stadium is clear. You can get a better view of it with a good glare on the stadium with a solid color underneath it. Sonokong's Attack stadiums do, however, have duller tornado ridges than Takara's and fail to fit over top of or beneath of the different companies' Attack Stadiums (Sonokong's are too small).

Mine certainly doesn't. It has a smooth slope from the center of the stadium to the Tornado Ridge. I can't really find any good pictures of the pastel pink or blue Sonokong BB-10s, but if someone else has both, could they post pictures for comparison? I only have a clear TT BB-10.

EDIT: I found an OK picture of a Sonokong one and tried to point out the ridge where the slope changes...
And my own TT BB-10 for comparison.
Mine doesn't have the extra ridge/slope change, it's s smooth surface from the center to the Tornado Ridge.
Lol, I found someone selling a f tip for 3.99 on eBay. Also this seems fake http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...1190377850
I wouldn't even buy a F tip for $1 haha.

It's not a fake Beyblade, it's real Smile
Awesome, my R2f has become far to worn, it is literally just a nub. Though I could get samurai Pegasus, the bey is garbage but hey, r2f.