Beyblade Random Thoughts

But that's not even Hasbro's official account... look how unprofessional some of the posts/captions are.
It could have been Hasbro's official Beyblade account though, so that people can follow it if they only care about Beyblade and not all the other products Hasbro releases.
(Jul. 16, 2014  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It could have been Hasbro's official Beyblade account though, so that people can follow it if they only care about Beyblade and not all the other products Hasbro releases.

But after looking through some of the posts and captions, it's so unprofessional, and clearly fake. I doubt Hasbro would say something like, "Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fury now on DVD" with a picuture of a Japanese DVD release or with a picture of the 2013 Toy Fair display sign saying it was from the Beyblade Shogun Steel demo at the 2014 Toy Fair (no Shogun Steel products were there...).
OK, so has anyone reported them yet ?
(Jul. 16, 2014  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, so has anyone reported them yet ?

I reported the user for copyright infringements, i dont know if instagram will take it seriously

If it was fake, people would not care to promote Toys R US , when they said
Quote:"This is a big table of beys in toys r us".
, the user doesnot get anything from the Toys R US, unless he/she is a Toy R US fan
And TBH i've seen many fake accounts, which i used to follow, but stopped coz it's pointless

EDIT : They even have the same usericon, both on the facebook official page and instagram, this cant be a coincidence for no reason

EDIT : but leone19 maybe right, still doesn't convince me Confused
Well here's my random thought,
What do you think beyblade will be like in 20 years?
I believe beyblade will be challenging and 10x better than it is now.
Probably Dead. That just what I think, don't attack me.
I kinda think of it as Yugi-Oh Zexal. But without the cards and with summoning. XD
I think they'll be remembered by some; but people won't stick by tops forever.
I'm keeping all of my Dragoons, HMS, and other plastics. I'll keep my Metal Fusion and Galaxy P and R Unicorno, as well as Blitz Unicorno.
Otherwise...
I could care less.
I'll give them to my kids. Not rares probably. But it may come back one day.
(Jul. 20, 2014  3:49 AM)Neo Wrote: I think they'll be remembered by some; but people won't stick by tops forever.
I'm keeping all of my Dragoons, HMS, and other plastics. I'll keep my Metal Fusion and Galaxy P and R Unicorno, as well as Blitz Unicorno.
Otherwise...
I could care less.
I'll give them to my kids. Not rares probably. But it may come back one day.

I was thinking the same thing. My future son will be my successor!! Just kidding. But yeah I keep the ones I really like then let them go at it.
How are people supposed to get a Phantom Orion Skeleton ver? I myself have no idea.
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:47 PM)Ocean Wrote: How are people supposed to get a Phantom Orion Skeleton ver? I myself have no idea.

Ashton Is/Was selling one. I guess the few people that got it must've found it on YJA.
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:47 PM)Ocean Wrote: How are people supposed to get a Phantom Orion Skeleton ver? I myself have no idea.

Ashton Is/Was selling one. I guess the few people that got it must've found it on YJA.

I checked and couldn't find it there
Well it is supposed to be rare haha
I want the lightning tank back, grumble:

I remember that thing being ridiculous to beat- combos just too counter this thing were actually viable. I think the only reason that thing got stopped, and I'm probably wrong about this, was basalt, which then proceeded to be the thing to counter.

Wait, why would I want this thing back lol.
I mean, you can still sort of of use the lightning tank without BD145 in Limited, haha. With R145 it's not too bad.
Fair enough haha;
I remember it dominating the metagame and I actually thought about the counter that was used before hand. I was waiting for my parts to come before I tested it out but I think someone beating me to posting the counter out there:
Basalt Keberous 230WF
I was literally gutted haha
(Jul. 21, 2014  10:54 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Fair enough haha;
I remember it dominating the metagame and I actually thought about the counter that was used before hand. I was waiting for my parts to come before I tested it out but I think someone beating me to posting the counter out there:
Basalt Keberous 230WF
I was literally gutted haha
It's actually Kerbecs, unlike the plastic beyblade.
My fault haha, I was engrossed in plastics roughly just after that incident haha
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:06 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

I checked and couldn't find it there

Found one. http://m.ebay.com/itm/151356484853
Welp, got out my beys when my friend came over to hang out with his girlfriend and little brother and I could tell I got him hooked again. It was also nice to you know ... battle anoter person my age, haha. He said he doesn't really remeber the names or anything but he does remeber a few plastics (which is odd consodering he played MFB like 3 or 4 years ago). We got out the BB-10, put together random plastic and LTD combos and had a blast! Even his girlfriend was slightly introgued. I also learned his little brother already played but only has like three or four and got bullied about them since he is going into Junior High. I hate some people lol.

Still, twus awesome.

EDIT, we kinda shredded the stadium so no offcial tournaments or testing from me. I don't have the money to buy a new one, haha. It's honestly still legal I think but the dents are like right near where the wall meets the stadium floor so idk.
Wonderful story.
I don't let people make fun of me for anything; they know better..
I don't either. Honestly going into high school last year I figured I'd be ridiculed for my hobbies like pokemon and beyblade but litte did I know everyone was more accepting than I imagined, especially compared to Junior High where everyone was a carp lol. Now that my friend has the mentality of "i dont give a care" I am hoping he actually begins competitively.
(Jul. 25, 2014  2:02 AM)Tʀɪ Wrote: I don't either. Honestly going into high school last year I figured I'd be ridiculed for my hobbies like pokemon and beyblade but litte did I know everyone was more accepting than I imagined, especially compared to Junior High where everyone was a carp lol. Now that my friend has the mentality of "i dont give a care" I am hoping he actually begins competitively.

Same. In Middle School, I wouldn't dare mention Beyblade, but now in High School, everyone is pretty cool with it. My teachers know about it, more of my friends have gotten into it, and a few people who I know but aren't too friendly with even asked me about it/what's good or not to buy.

What really helped was going to AN, after people at school heard about that, they flipped. After showing them some of the videos I was in of it, they really got it into perspective that it wasn't just a kid's game.
I wish that people would understand that nothing is exclusively for the intended age demographic. The fact people still think this way is quite juvenile and annoying.